Banned from all servers
Hi,
I just tried for weeks to connect myself to a server but apparently, I've been banned from all servers. Do you know how it is possible? And what I can do to play again?
Thaks a lot,
Emilie
Thanks given by:
What message do you get?
I see that you aren't banned in masterserver and I see you in its logs. Could you download AC from main AC website and reinstall it?
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 20, 09:30PM)grenadier Wrote: What message do you get?
I see that you aren't banned in masterserver and I see you in its logs. Could you download AC from main AC website and reinstall it?

I have "connection refused - you have been banned from this server". And I get the same message for all the servers. I already tried to uninstall it and re-download it, but it didn't work.
Thanks given by:
Could you take a screenshot (F12) when it happens and post here?
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 20, 08:19PM)grenadier Wrote: Could you take a screenshot (F12) when it happens and post here?

https://imgur.com/gallery/EFXf5gw
Thanks given by:
Please show also screenshot with serverlist.
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 20, 12:12AM)grenadier Wrote: Please show also screenshot with serverlist.

https://imgur.com/gallery/I3XsSpE

Servers list seems all right to me. Nothing unusual ;-)
Thanks given by:
Someone else has a solution for me? ;-)
Thanks given by:
The last time you got the server list was on 2020/09/16 and I don't see an issue with it then, btw the imgur links don't work.
Did you change your nick? I remember i couldn't join servers a while ago but didn't have a problem with the server list, it took me a while to figure out but it was because my nick had a 'weird' character in it, eg *&^%$#@
Thanks given by:
(21 Sep 20, 09:00AM)Medusa Wrote: The last time you got the server list was on 2020/09/16 and I don't see an issue with it then, btw the imgur links don't work.
Did you change your nick? I remember i couldn't join servers a while ago but didn't have a problem with the server list, it took me a while to figure out but it was because my nick had a 'weird' character in it, eg *&^%$#@

My nick is still "Emilie". I tried on 09/16 but still have those messages that I'm banned. I will check the imgur links.

(21 Sep 20, 12:10PM)Emilie.vdnb Wrote:
(21 Sep 20, 09:00AM)Medusa Wrote: The last time you got the server list was on 2020/09/16 and I don't see an issue with it then, btw the imgur links don't work.

My nick is still "Emilie". I tried on 09/16 but still have those messages that I'm banned. I will check the imgur links.

Imgur links still working for me 
https://imgur.com/gallery/EFXf5gw
https://imgur.com/gallery/I3XsSpE
Thanks given by:
hmm that serverlist does seem normal indeed.

did u download the right client, that is for the right OS?
Thanks given by:
(21 Sep 20, 02:37PM)Marti Wrote: hmm that serverlist does seem normal indeed.

did u download the right client, that is for the right OS?

I downloaded it from assault.cubers.net ;-) and I deleted all the files, then I re-downloaded it, and it's still not working.
Thanks given by:
Anyone else got an idea? Would really like to come back playing (bots are not funny, in the end ^^)
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 20, 04:59PM)Emilie.vdnb Wrote: Anyone else got an idea? Would really like to come back playing (bots are not funny, in the end ^^)

1 Reinstal in another folder
2 Change your dinamic IP

3 try again (no?)
4 wait 1 day
5 try again 
so?
best of lucky

(by the way - evade bans = cheater - 100% | Dont support Nazi players)
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 20, 06:14PM)1Cap Wrote:
(25 Sep 20, 04:59PM)Emilie.vdnb Wrote: Anyone else got an idea? Would really like to come back playing (bots are not funny, in the end ^^)

1 Reinstal in another folder
2 Change your dinamic IP

3 try again (no?)
4 wait 1 day
5 try again 
so?
best of lucky

(by the way - evade bans = cheater - 100% | Dont support Nazi players)

1 Done
2 No good enough with computers

3 Done
4 Done
5 Done
so... not working :'( 

(by the way - agree ;-) )
Thanks given by:
Still doesn't work. It was a pleasure to play with you. Bye guyz! ;-)
Thanks given by:
Could you try now?
Thanks given by:
(15 Oct 20, 09:47AM)grenadier Wrote: Could you try now?

It works!!!! Thank you!! Did you do anything? ;-)
Thanks given by:
Your new IP was in banned IP range, now it should work, unless a cheater will return, then we will have to solve the problem again.
Thanks given by: 1Cap , Emilie.vdnb