My IP is city wide, and it's blacklisted...
I use wireless internet called linksys (sure you have heard of it) and my IP got blacklisted on some servers, and I got on my friends laptop, and he used same internet and he was blacklisted to, won't this effect the other people who live in the city I do? And I think it should be un-blacklisted, I have had it for about a yr....
Thanks given by:
no he was blacklisted for reasons that matter he needs to suffer his crime!
Thanks given by:
Depends. Contact the server owners, maybe they can check the logs to see if anyone else in your city plays AC.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 10, 04:11AM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: no he was blacklisted for reasons that matter he needs to suffer his crime!

oh ya!!! says that 1 who has owns a map modding clan, and I dont think I was talking directly to u in any matter.
Yes people in my city do play AC along with me, I have tons of friends who we all play together, and im very sure with a population of about 20,000, 50 of them must at least.
Thanks given by:
I have a feeling you are not black listed. I cant tell for sure because you didn't write your problem clearly. Re-phase it please. It is possible that you have the wrong version of AC, or other things are interfering. What makes you think you are blacklisted?
By the way, linksys is a router kind, with little (however, possibly some, with firewalls and such) relation to the matter.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 10, 04:30AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I have a feeling you are not black listed. I cant tell for sure because you didn't write your problem clearly. Re-phase it please. It is possible that you have the wrong version of AC, or other things are interfering. What makes you think you are blacklisted?
By the way, linksys is a router kind, with little (however, possibly some, with firewalls and such) relation to the matter.

o for a fact I am, I am from about 20 servers, the =MyS= DES| etc... even some I have NEVER even been to! just doesnt make sense to me... =\
Thanks given by:
When you scroll over them, do they say that you are blacklisted there? Otherwise could possibly be a firewall issue.
Thanks given by:
yep
dark gray typing says im bled
Thanks given by:
well what is your ip address?
Thanks given by:

exact
Thanks given by:
From the TyD blacklist:
24.32.245.237       // [2010-10-23] Nos_Energy - Abusing bug to play crap maps, offensive
This blacklist is used by many server owners. You'll need to speak nicely to the server owners, or (probably better) make a polite request to be debanned at the TyD forums.
Thanks given by:
if you ask me, that if a VERY retarded ass reason to blacklist someone!
Thanks given by:
so... you just called yourself a retarded ass? because that is your ip address :P
Thanks given by:
no I called the reason retarded ass.... are you always on the forums?
Thanks given by:
Retarded ass or not, it is a blacklist. You decide if you want to argue whether this blacklist should be there or try to get unbl'ed on some servers.
Thanks given by:
Doesn't retardation have more to do with the mind/brain than any other body part?
Thanks given by:
I do not think the blist should be removed for 4 months at least. Too many episodes with ares to count.

my 1/2 lb
Thanks given by: