who do you guys like the most in AC?
Jamz
Thanks given by:
besides the few that (i hope) know it.. TheSourPatchKid
Thanks given by:
I'd like to point out that Medusa is the FIRST in my list. Ms. Dani have I ever told you how sultry you look with a smoking hot SMG in your hand, your vest slightly askew from taking a hard roll into a crate to duck return fire, snake ornamented hair mussed up and dancing seductively in the after breeze of a grueling firefight? It's enough to make a Hound go weak in the knees...
Thanks given by:
(13 May 15, 12:47AM)MorganKell Wrote: kk

reported for sexual harasment
Thanks given by:
wtf
Thanks given by:
i forgot 2 stay on topic i tink starix is a rly cool people
Thanks given by: starix/A/
i change my mind
friteq is most sexy in AC
Thanks given by:
(01 May 15, 03:26PM)Undead Wrote: boring people you know who you are
Indeed.

Ontopic: My favorite person is X-Ray_Dog. I've known him almost as long as I've been playing AC
Thanks given by:
Lucas seems like a very level-headed fella, good role model for the AC community
Thanks given by:
BELLY DANCE

BELLY DANCE

B E L L Y D A N C E
Thanks given by: Orynge
(07 May 15, 05:29AM)DogDancing Wrote: People I been in clans with and like(mostly old)
Archangel, Apollo, Lukas/Alien, Princess, KanslozeClown, Paulet's, Toca, T-rev, Iason, DrunkenM, Bouke, jiba, Megadolon, $N!P3R*, MCS, EB4, Bench., BlackFlag, Blizzard, burp, Doogum7X, Harps, klein, pwnage, Rowdizzle, SaXze, Woolly, BoxCutter, Emoposer, f4ber, Jared, PolarHedgehog, Rabid,
19Delta, Detonator, Z-Karius, Zenith, Chin@, basic, wolf,
Drakas, Rhubarb, Sanzo, Meatpie and talou
Impaktd, Casp, mosschops, skee,  ElCol,
Mael, JMKane,  Mr.Floppy, Robtics, and Undead.

Goddamn, I literally remember every name here lol. I liked a lot of these dudes, Row, Doog, Mael, Kane, skee, mossgod, Woolly, P@N!C0, etc.

yo, I didn't even realize Medusa and MorganKell were still around.
Thanks given by:
Still hanging.
Thanks given by:
Headshot

Thanks given by:
DogDancing Wrote:...Megadolon...

sure? :P
Thanks given by:
<21:20:13> "Shieldybear": there is a thread on the ac forums, i forgot my password, but in the "who do you like ac" thread, please most from me DES|Godsmack, one of the most legendary members of this game
<21:20:21> "Shieldybear": this information needs to be shared
Thanks given by:
i can confirm, jeff is the coolest mother fucker to play this game hands down
Thanks given by:
How is it possible that no1 said my name?
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 15, 05:32AM)Timber Wrote: How is it possible that no1 said my name?

perhaps you do not participate?:)
Thanks given by:
You were in my list originally Timber but you were too cool for everyone else so I took you off.
Thanks given by:
Ok, now that makes sense! ahha
Thanks given by:
DrauL. Surprised no one has said him yet, he is amazing. :'(
Thanks given by:
draul
Thanks given by:
i love all of you guys, it's just at different intensities depending on the day and weather

special recognition goes to the MA gang, doggydancing, and undy. from the past the merit awards go to acropolips, masta timba, veritas, bouke, and all the seasoned folks that like to play gemas once in a while (you have the sexiest taste in this game)

ps. bring back ezjemville
Thanks given by:
champo, badmonkey
Thanks given by: champo
(09 May 15, 08:54PM)MorganKell Wrote: Medusa, kitty, Princess, Casp, JohnnyD, jamz, BlackFlag, Doogums, (last two got STOMPED first round of DES Open)

- I'll add more as I remember them -

DO I NEED REFRESH UR MEMORY -.-
Thanks given by: starix/A/
(11 Sep 15, 03:20PM)funcat Wrote:
(09 May 15, 08:54PM)MorganKell Wrote: Medusa, kitty, Princess, Casp, JohnnyD, jamz, BlackFlag, Doogums, (last two got STOMPED first round of DES Open)

- I'll add more as I remember them -

DO I NEED REFRESH UR MEMORY -.-

I like funcat :meow:
Thanks given by:
The thirst is real
Thanks given by: MPx , Z3R0
Just lovely, exquisite. I share wolf and dog's lists, also special mention to Unij00 and XXX40CAL. Though the most interesting guy ac ever had was Centurio, he must be fighting isis right now.
Thanks given by: Marti , Timber
anybody from england
Thanks given by:
I like Merluza.
Thanks given by: