Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACWC - Team Canada
Woah derh! I go away for one day and now im on the roster? Im not gunna have enough time to cheer this summer let alone play :$ should have made that clear.
Thanks given by:
That´s not a problem brah, it just shows interest.
The final rooster should be confirmed by tomorrow before 00:00.
If the team fails to have enough members then Brazil 3 should get the chance to join the battle (and win the cake).
RL>AC
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 12, 03:39AM)Tac WuBBStePP Wrote: Woah derh! I go away for one day and now im on the roster? Im not gunna have enough time to cheer this summer let alone play :$ should have made that clear.

apologies wubbstepp! I know we chatted in game and you informed me you may be busy.

Yet you also said you might play as a "last resort" in a post here.

So in my recent post, I said you "showed interest" but no "official" confirmation.

EDIT: Thanks Elite for all your help (:
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 12, 09:15AM)Elite Wrote: I have contacted JMKane via e-mail, but havent got any response yet. Well, i dont have the contact of Zenith, i just know he is canadian and is/was playing for |BC|.

I've facebooked JMKane, hes unable to play any games until he gets a new computer..
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 12, 07:58AM)Shorty Wrote:
(22 Jun 12, 09:15AM)Elite Wrote: I have contacted JMKane via e-mail, but havent got any response yet. Well, i dont have the contact of Zenith, i just know he is canadian and is/was playing for |BC|.

I've facebooked JMKane, hes unable to play any games until he gets a new computer..

:O that is unfortunate.

Wow, we have many kind players from other nations helping out Team Canada to contact Canadian players s: Thank you, Shorty!

Thank you all for the generous helping hand. May the best team win on the battlefield xD
Thanks given by:
I'm up for the challenge again this year if we need players
Thanks given by:
Added to the roster!
Thanks given by:
i'm from Canada,Ontario.
can i try for the canadian team?

In-Game name - |DTF|PKKiller
Thanks given by:
Let me check!
Edit: Well, Poland and France have 7 members, so I guess its not a problem! Bear in mind that being part of the team doesnt mean that you are gonna play a match, that is to be decided by our ancient AC Canada council, ikjlo, zarj and others I might not be aware of.
Added to the roster.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 12, 11:07PM)ikljo Wrote: I'm up for the challenge again this year if we need players

YES ikljo <3

Looks like our top three players will be ImaCripple, ikljo, and Zarj. Let's start training >D
Thanks given by:
If you guys find me in game ill gladly participate in some training if you want. Plus i want to see my fellow canadians all together :D thanks RCJD and others for organizing this.
Thanks given by:
Is this the one where they want to force you to use a moded client?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 12, 01:23AM)Bullpup Wrote: Is this the one where they want to force you to use a moded client?

FINALLY YOU SEE THIS.

And yes it is.
Thanks given by:
hey guys, how about Saturday 8 pm gmt +2 for acwc ?
Thanks given by:
I will not be available to play this Saturday at 8:00pm GMT +2 because I have a wedding I have to attend. The only times I am able to play are 10:00pm GMT+2 - 1:00am GMT+2 Monday - Saturday.
Thanks given by:
you know that sunday(tomorrow) is the last day to play this match.
Thanks given by:
B}Zarj Wrote:Could you please tell Team Germany that I am free 04:00-09:00 and 16:00-18:00 weekdays (except for Thursday nights, which are their Wednesday mornings). I am free 18:00-03:00 Saturdays, and 20:00-01:00 Sundays. Not free this Saturday until 01:00 their time. All these teams are GMT +2. Thanks ikljo!
Thanks given by:
I am free Monday - Saturday this week, and I could make any arranged time made.
Thanks given by:
Hopefully a time can be arranged tomorrow (Sunday) since it is the last official day to play.
See match thread.
Thanks given by:
Well then I should be available any time after 6pm GMT.
Thanks given by:
I am trying to get my team ready for 6-8 pm gmt today, probably i need to work so it could be that i am here at around 7 pm gmt.

Hopefully you can get 3 mates ready Canada, since you have 7 in your team.
Thanks given by:
Elite Wrote:We have agreed that we will play tonight at 6-8 pm gmt, which means 12:00-14:00 for Canada and 20:00-22:00 for Germany.

When our teams are ready, we will try to catch referee.
It is now 6pm GMT. I'm skipping out of Engineering camp to play this - where is everyone?
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, is it too late too register?
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 12, 08:26PM)SercartY Wrote: Hey guys, is it too late too register?

A bit.

The ACWC finals are happening soon.

Glad to see you showed up.
Thanks given by:
lol... -.-
We did bad?
Thanks given by: