Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACWC - Team Canada
Hailing all Canadian AC players (residents, or proud Canadians abroad!),

I'm not sure if there has been much discussion of a Canadian team yet. I've seen some talk here and there (PB forums, IRC), but how about we utilize this thread here?

This year will be my first ACWC. I have no intention whatsoever to make a Canada team, but I do hope interested Canadian players will come to this thread and start getting a team going.

However, if there are a shortage of players, I am happy to play for Canada or at least be a sub/fan!

Canadians I can think of, off the top of my head: Crown, Woolly, ikljo, Zarj, Cermer, Secarty, JMKane, Bullpup, ThePinkOne... and iirc Wubbstep...
Please leave a post (:

RCJD
Thanks given by:
I could ask Cr0wN if you want, whenever Crown is online, he plays crossfire, so I can catch him and link him right to this thread.

tbh I don't really think he wants to play ACWC (AC in general) but it's worth a try, crown is a tactical beat and a frag machine.

Don't want his video to be forgotten btw :p

Thanks given by:
Thank you MeLonE, for offering to ask Crown (:

If he could return to AC for just the world cup games... I'm sure he would really spice up Team Canada and make Canada a more formidable competitor.
Thanks given by:
I have asked Crown and Sercaty already some weeks ago and noone is interested to play the acwc. The only one i know is Kane, he would be interested he told me if he has time.

Woolly and Zenith would be also a great addition, but noone of them have time or is inactive.

I could send a message to Kane, if you wish.
Thanks given by:
RCJD Wrote:Cermer
Cemer*

I keep forgetting JMKane is alive.

Hopefully we get a good Canadian team.
Thanks given by:
I am in for the ride as I am a Canadian citizen nao. Its up to you girls guys!
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 03:21PM)Elite Wrote: I have asked Crown and Sercaty already some weeks ago and noone is interested to play the acwc. The only one i know is Kane, he would be interested he told me if he has time.

Woolly and Zenith would be also a great addition, but noone of them have time or is inactive.

I could send a message to Kane, if you wish.

1) Thanks, Elite! If you could contact Kane, that would be a great help [:

2) Apologies, Cemer. :P

3) Great to hear you're interested, paul! :) How do you find Canada so far?
Thanks given by:
I think i would make a good fan :D i wouldnt invite myself unless i was seriously desperate though :-)

Just in canada's clan tag will be |EH|
Thanks given by:
Good luck nabcakes!
Thanks given by:
ask HyPE|ikljo if he would do it too
Thanks given by:
@RCJD Canada is great!
I´m really happy here, the people are so nice and the town is so beautiful!
I tried poutine already but didn't like it, but I have been told that after 3 or 4 times you get to like it better! Maybe are there other dishes I should give a try?
Anyway, As I said, Ill be happy to bench for you guys if you think I can be a good addition to the team and I could help you to train, or something.
Im good at gemas, dying a lot, unintentional teamkilling, being a n00b teamwork, Im versatile and can perform good under pressure, and I like to play with SMG.
Thanks given by:
If you dont mind me asking where abouts are you guys? Im just outside of niagara falls. Love it here:) poutine sucks! Eh?
Thanks given by:
I´m in Sainte Adele in Quebec!
Pics
Thanks given by:
I'm from Vancouver. So enjoy the tastes of 1) Pacific Canada cuisine (spot prawns, salmon, etc) and 2) Asian-Canadian cuisine (many Chinese, Korean, and Japanese people in Vancouver). Probably considered the best Asian food outside of Asia, as there are many authentic chefs.

ontopic: I'm really pumped to see the enthusiasm from paul and WuBB! I, too, would prefer only to represent Canada as a sub, and will play if players are desperately needed.
Thanks given by:
PM your complete addresses so I can verify you're Canadian. I assure you I won't do anything senseless with the information. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
How about all those players who want to play for their country, but live elsewhere?
Thanks given by:
RCJD you can bunk with me :D? I have multiple addresses.
Thanks given by:
I vote Cemer for team captain.
Thanks given by:
So far,
-Cemer
-RCJD
-WuBBStePP
-paulmuadibbKA
-ImaCripple

have expressed some interest of joining Team Canada. I am for it 100%, if it's happening.

I'll try to reach ikljo, JMKane, Zarj, and Woolly. I am not familiar with the Zenith that Elite mentioned above. Anyone has his/her contact?
Thanks given by:
I have contacted JMKane via e-mail, but havent got any response yet. Well, i dont have the contact of Zenith, i just know he is canadian and is/was playing for |BC|.
Thanks given by:
Elite shall be an honourary Canadian.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 12, 01:13PM)Cemer Wrote: Elite shall be an honourary Canadian.

I have talked with two canadian guys some weeks ago, they were on a bike trip from germany to austria to hungary. Canadian seems to be very friendly :).
Thanks given by:
Can the sign up be done already and the players included afterwards?, cause there are two spots left!
Do you guys really think I could bench? Thatd be awesome! And we can train together as well!

(22 Jun 12, 02:15PM)Elite Wrote:
(22 Jun 12, 01:13PM)Cemer Wrote: Elite shall be an honourary Canadian.

I have talked with two canadian guys some weeks ago, they were on a bike trip from germany to austria to hungary. Canadian seems to be very friendly :).
We are indeed, XD
Thanks given by:
Our tag should be eh?

eh?Cemer

or ,eh?

Cemer,eh?
Thanks given by:
Only one spot left! You're welcome to signup now provided you sort your roster out by Sunday and you will definitely be active enough to play.
Thanks given by:
Guys, I could do the signup, but I need to know for sure so we dont make a fool out of our country! So...
Team Canada?
F1 or F2
Thanks given by:
Do it
Thanks given by:
@lucky, kk

http://aftershock-gaming.com/acwc/viewto...p=166#p166

GL!

Contact me to change things in rooster, Id be happy to help with anything needed!
BTW, Im not expecting to play, I do this cause Im an attention whore, XD

Edit: Forgot to say that its national holiday weekend in Quebec, so dont expect many quebecois around, they are too busy celebrating!
Thanks given by:
paul I know it's exciting to even be just on the bench for representing your country, but out of that group, if I had to call the starting line-up, you'd be in it. ;)
Thanks given by:
Lol thanks brah! But we are expecting our most honorable fellow countrymen to join the team as soon as they are done drinking/pillaging around.
And, in the other side, my lately high dope usage (which I condemn) has left my brain waves in an innate condition of n00bness not good for playing AC, even though I will do my best to help our national team to achieve greatness! XD
Thanks given by: