ac_AssaultCube
Hurray
Thanks given by:
Glad I got it working. Come back here (or post on Akimbo) what you guys think of my first map!
Thanks given by:
It needs to be better lit. My head hurts from all the squinting. Two colours is boring, add some yellow, green and purple to the mix. You could probably add a bit more detail here and there too. And maybe some visible sky.
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 15, 12:11PM)JMM Wrote: It needs to be better lit. My head hurts from all the squinting. Two colours is boring, add some yellow, green and purple to the mix. You could probably add a bit more detail here and there too. And maybe some visible sky.

I don't think you get what the map is supposed to be.

It's supposed to be a large parkour like room for TDM games and or TOSOK. If you want to, read the description of the file.

Also, if you're getting tired of the squinting, turn up the gamma in the game a little.
Thanks given by:
(02 Nov 15, 11:30AM)stef Wrote: If the current state of your map is what you had in mind, however, you are mapping for the wrong game, I'm afraid.
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 15, 07:07PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote:
(02 Nov 15, 11:30AM)stef Wrote: If the current state of your map is what you had in mind, however, you are mapping for the wrong game, I'm afraid.
I can use whatever I want to create a map.

Anybody can use whatever they want to create something.
Thanks given by: Undead
Yeah but you should use something else than the wheel of you mouse

For those too lazy to check it

Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 15, 07:16PM)Million Wrote: Yeah but you should use something else than the wheel of you mouse

For those too lazy to check it

It's my first map, alright?
Thanks given by:
It was an advice :)
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 15, 06:57PM)BluffCreek Wrote:
(05 Nov 15, 12:11PM)JMM Wrote: It needs to be better lit. My head hurts from all the squinting. Two colours is boring, add some yellow, green and purple to the mix. You could probably add a bit more detail here and there too. And maybe some visible sky.

It's supposed to be a large parkour like room for TDM games and or TOSOK. If you want to, read the description of the file.

Also, if you're getting tired of the squinting, turn up the gamma in the game a little.
I did read the description. Does any of my advice in any way at all contradict the intended purpose of the map? You don't need it to look like a gigantic bathroom made by an autistic norse god.
Thanks given by:
I just thought it was pretty audacious to make an unrealistic map and name it after the game, which is intended to create a more realistic setting.

By all means, map however you want. Good luck getting that map to work in multiplayer though.
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 15, 09:15PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: I just thought it was pretty audacious to make an unrealistic map and name it after the game, which is intended to create a more realistic setting.

By all means, map however you want. Good luck getting that map to work in multiplayer though.

Unbelievable. But still, thank you for the good luck thing.
Thanks given by: Undead
isnt it funny how the oppressors are never actually mappers themselves?
Thanks given by: Million
(06 Nov 15, 06:22AM)Undead Wrote: isnt it funny how the oppressors are never actually mappers themselves?

Oppressors? This is the first time I've heard someone say that.

(05 Nov 15, 09:14PM)JMM Wrote:
(05 Nov 15, 06:57PM)BluffCreek Wrote:

I did read the description. Does any of my advice in any way at all contradict the intended purpose of the map? You don't need it to look like a gigantic bathroom made by an autistic norse god.
Can you write everything you just said, but without mentioning a serious disorder?

It's pretty clear nobody likes my map (even though it's my first time, cut me a goddamn break), so the thread will be locked and the file will be deleted.
Thanks given by:
you dont have to be butthurt when nobody likes your first map when you obviously didnt really try
Thanks given by: Padfoot