Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
(25 Jul 11, 04:26AM)V-Man Wrote: @Iguana:
Until that proposition is implemented, you'll want to make sure admin passwords are issued only to non-gullible people.

And only to those with static IPs or small ranges if I understand what you're saying.
Thanks given by:
Miniscule graphics bug on Sunset, just outside the RVSF base.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7459/20...unsett.jpg
Thanks given by:
Those are all over the place :P

Probably should just fix the thing that makes them.
* Ronald_Reagan looks at tempest.
Thanks given by:
When you are in edit mode in coop and another map is loaded as coop. You are still in edit mode although you are spectating, you cannot spawn or exit out of edit, so maybe when a new map is voted, edit mode should be forced off?
Thanks given by:
This was fixed in SVN ages ago - are you actually using version 1.1.0.4, because that definitely already has that fix in.
Thanks given by:
Yeah it was version 1.1.0.4 and the server is also 1.1.0.4, other people on the server had the same issue, not just me.
Thanks given by:
I can't reproduce this error.
What I tried was: load map-A in coop, be in edit-mode, load map-B in coop. I always end up in play-mode - no problems switching to-and-fro.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 11, 10:29PM)flowtron Wrote: I can't reproduce this error.
What I tried was: load map-A in coop, be in edit-mode, load map-B in coop. I always end up in play-mode - no problems switching to-and-fro.

What about cooping with others?
there should be a difference there.. kuz not all of them are out of coop mode when u switch from one coop map to another
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 11, 02:04PM)castiel Wrote: When you are in edit mode in coop and another map is loaded as coop. You are still in edit mode although you are spectating, you cannot spawn or exit out of edit, so maybe when a new map is voted, edit mode should be forced off?

Doesnt have to be coop next. I dont know if this is the same thing and if it was mentioned but sometimes when I start glitching in coop and cant move I go to browse servers and connect to a normal mode like ctf and I am still in coop, then when I try to edit something I get auto-kicked for hax lol... happened to a lot of people I know.
Thanks given by:
In the current SVN, if you vote to kick yourself while in single player, the game throws an exception. It seems to be properly handled when connected though.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 11, 02:32PM)V-Man Wrote: In the current SVN, if you vote to kick yourself while in single player, the game throws an exception.

What exactly do you mean by "exception"? I just tried it and the only thing that happened was some console text "invalid reason" popped up. No crashes or anything.
Thanks given by:
Bukz you need to type in "teamkiller" etc. as a reason for the kick.
Then it gives you this.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/82/393a...3558e5.png
Thanks given by:
And for me, it just froze.
Thanks given by:
Yup, that's an exception :(
Thanks given by:
Right, sorry, I meant with a valid reason in single player.
Thanks given by:
Fixed in r6564. :)
Thanks given by:
Akimbo...

[Image: 11qkf3b.jpg]

Played a match against Duckett, but once I left the server, he remained "Disconnected". Not sure how that happened but whatever.

[Image: 11wdlp3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
X-Ray_Dog it's not a bug. When the masterserver is 2 (match) you can see disconnected players. The difference between "private" and "match" is that disconnected players can reconnect to the server.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 12:28AM)samsattF Wrote: X-Ray_Dog it's not a bug. When the masterserver is 2 (match) you can see disconnected players. The difference between "private" and "match" is that disconnected players can reconnect to the server.

I find this offensive. I clearly stated that I WAS NOT connected to a server. I disconnected from the server right about to quit ac when I found his name for some reason there.

I'm not that noobish -.-

Both SS were taken in single player mode. I was fooling around with the akimbo but this has also happened in public. Duckett idk...

Sorry for the large pics, normally they get auto formatted but idk what happened.
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry I didn't see the text between the 2 SS. Well this happened to me, but I think it's a feature: You can still take a SS if you forgot to take a one at intermission :D
Thanks given by:
I think it is a bug, but disguised as a feature :DDD
Thanks given by:
Found a very vague glitch in SVN.

If you go underwater in edit mode, face upwards, then vote in a map, the loading screen will show nothing except the water-colour.

EDIT: nvm, it was probably just my computer. I restarted SVN and it doesn't happen anymore.
Thanks given by:
I got this one and was pretty weird as it happened. i was over the mapmodel 57 (solid block used for bridges,etc) and apparently a nade exploded over my head and right after that i fell through the mapmodel. (yep wtf)

got demo if requested
Thanks given by:
xD. I have a video of someone going through the scaffold of ac_scaffold too.
It happens under the right circumstances....seen it used with the grates on the floors in iceroad, etc. ;)
Thanks given by:
afaik, this has been fixed.

The only thing you need to fix this on your own maps is to make clipping at least 1 cube thick. If it is "0" cubes thick, this may occur. I can get an image if what I said made no sense.
Thanks given by:
It was fixed a while ago iirc.
Thanks given by:

Always happen :@
Thanks given by:
Im not sure if this is because of the lag (probably is) but with flags whether it is grabbing the flag or scoring the flag..it just seems to glitch on me.Like for example: I run through the enemy flag and it disappears for a second then reappears back where it is supposed to be...sometimes i have to run trough it a few times for it to actually pick up or score.
Thanks given by:
That's lag lucky. Happens to me when I'm having a shit internet day.
Thanks given by:
Most likely lag. Just stop a bit longer on the flag and you should be okay (if you can stop without being pwned).
Thanks given by: