Appeal for Ban ~KAS~Vlper
(03 Dec 10, 07:24AM)nikhil Wrote: //Name: ~KAS~Viper,Squalo,
//Ban Reason: Head Shots while the aim is somewhere else
//Server:BCFH-Arenal!,www.ac-news.tk server
//Demo proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?mh2i77o73scsi6b
//Screenshot proof:
//http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6494/20101202090237acdouzedm.jpg, //http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1356/20101203050738acdouzect.jpg
//Ban date:03/12/2010
122.108.0.x

I know I hacked but that's for a reason.

I was testing it.

I dont use it anymore.

I have removed it from my laptop.

I am truly sorry for what happened.

It was the EZ headshot thing.

The one [Legion]Yuri was using.

It was just for one game.
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 10, 01:42AM)jamz Wrote:
// Name: Squalo, aka ~KAS~Vlper, ~KAS~Belphegor
// Ban date: 2010-12-07
// Ban reason: modified hitbox
// Proof: http://www.26things.com/ac/forum/NZ-Kiwi-TDM_ac_snow_2010.12.02_0819.dmo
Link to demo. There is also ~KAS~KillerBro, aka KillerAssasin and (possibly another person) ~KAS~SNOWMAN on this IP address. It looks like Vlper was the only cheat.

Ummm.... You got it wrong.
Vlper was "friends" with Yuri and wanted to report it to Admins of AC.
So he got it to test it, proved it to "us" at school and was about to report it, when he got banned. Killerbro and snowman are his brothers, and He only was testing it, but he deleted it.
If you Unblacklist him, I can tell him to give you guys (admin ONLY) the websites so you can disable them. (he was just trying to test it, and he deleted saying: 'i don't want you guys to cheat so i'm going to report it'
Thanks given by:
I swear *I have never liked Hacking*

What's the point of playing if you keep on winning.
You need a challenge.

I was going undercover as Squalo to get in Yuri's clan [Legion] to find out whether or not he's hacking. Turn's out he was.

I have tried to undermine him and to inform his clan members he is hacking. Over the past few days I have taken some of his clan members out, and then BOOM I got banned.

PS:Next could you give out warnings instead of instant ban. In Yuri's case I think I know why you did it immediately. But mine?
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 10, 07:11AM)Vlper Wrote: I swear *I have never liked Hacking*

What's the point of playing if you keep on winning.
You need a challenge.

I was going undercover as Squalo to get in Yuri's clan [Legion] to find out whether or not he's hacking. Turn's out he was.

I have tried to undermine him and to inform his clan members he is hacking. Over the past few days I have taken some of his clan members out, and then BOOM I got banned.

PS:Next could you give out warnings instead of instant ban. In Yuri's case I think I know why you did it immediately. But mine?

you used a hacked client online though didn't you?
Thanks given by:
Yes..I wanted to see if it worked online.

I only used it once though.
Thanks given by:
Carry this on elsewhere.
Thanks given by:
What do you mean?
Thanks given by:
Not on this thread. Either a new thread (or preferably) IRC or PMs. This thread is not for discussion, it is for reports.
Thanks given by:
Oh okay.
Thanks given by:
Mod edit: posts split and merged
Thanks given by:
FREE VIPER!!!!!!!!!

Thanks given by:
I have to say that when you used that client, you have to realize that it will have its consequences. Quite frankly, I dont see how using the client could prove what we already know/can figure out quite easily. I think that you should wait awhile, and then make appeals to individual server owners.
Thanks given by:
If you use the modded client online, you become what we hate the most a cheater, therefore you have to be punished by that.
Thanks given by:
If what you're saying is true V|per, you are monumentally stupid. You played with a cheat client in a public server, something which you simply didn't have to do to achieve your supposed goal. Your blacklisting is because of this act and you're certainly not the first recipient to claim to be cheating for the greater good.

edit: You'll notice that I also merged into this thread your excuse from the original blacklist thread (right at the top now). The one where you say
Quote:It was just for one game.
Since two separate people have posted three separate demos, and Yuri wasn't even playing in two of them, and you were playing with your usual tag/nick in those, your credibility is waning fast.
Thanks given by:
OKay then...

Yo,

LosZetas, I don't think I'll be playing anymore from now on.

I'll give admin to you, TKdaEGRO, Isuck, $URVIVOR, Doodapad.

Have fun and go kick some ass while I'm KIA.

:(
Thanks given by:
LOL, justifying the the hack by claiming to be performing a selfless deed of catching a cheater.

BANHAMMER.
Thanks given by:
At least I have friends unlike you Cactus.
Thanks given by:
Forum Rules
Read and understand them.
Thanks given by: