The AssaultCube Quotes Thread
As for educating American folk... Really son? I could drop ten tons of liquid beast on you raight nao.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 15, 07:34AM)MorganKell Wrote: I was born on topic. You stay on topic. I simply travel the roads of thought that go from one post to another.
Thanks given by:
xD

Thanks given by:
what did you hide? :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 15, 07:16PM)Marti Wrote: what did you hide? :D

Just him saying 15 FPS a couple of more times xD
Thanks given by:
Please explain 

[Image: lvTO68C.png]
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 15, 10:26PM)Million Wrote: Please explain 

Time travel
Thanks given by:
<19:43:17> "ExodusS": why do you use a proxy teamspeak?
<19:43:30> "ExodusS": for teamspeak*
<19:44:29> "Rush": proxy?
<19:44:58> "ExodusS": well, i highly dount you come from tanzania
<19:45:05> "ExodusS": doubt*
<20:21:14> "Rush": i do
<20:21:23> "Rush": well im from england
<20:21:25> "Rush": but i live in tz

Be more narrow minded plz xD
Thanks given by:
lol in the past everyone (no exception) who used a tanzanian ip on this teamspeak were proxy users, plus never said you were lying...
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 15, 10:26PM)Million Wrote: Please explain 

it's a player made of antimatter, so he is naturally going backwards along his world line.
Thanks given by:
$w@rM3D*
"Why the f*** should i be banned for that, everyone is doing edge jump(double jump) i simply tested it with my macro which i used in other games, so your saying that i cheated with my drivers ? seriously fix your f*** game .
I dont know why some players are free to exploit in a clan match and they got nothing, instead than me I was just configuring my mouse in AC."
Thanks given by:
the only solution is obvious we all go back to 1.04
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 15, 01:19PM)Vermi Wrote: the only solution is obvious we all go back to 1.04
Thanks given by:
[Image: yxRxbnJ.png]
right click -> open image in new tab for instant lol
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 15, 09:06AM)Undead Wrote: [Image: yxRxbnJ.png]
right click -> open image in new tab for instant lol
Um...? What?
Thanks given by:
McZion/Undead, that you just quote a private conversation, shows much about your character (you really needed it, right?) but on the other side im really Thankfull for this advertising because there is really somehting, which people should know about. Before im writing to much and people wont read me anyway, i just want show the links from the Quote, which he didnt made work of course... This is a official number of died humans in concentration camps.

http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.image-load.net/us...6JrpTx.jpg

http://www.staatsarchiv-marburg.hessen.d...222222.htm

In the sphere of influence "des dritten Reiches/from national sozialistish Germany", lived 3,2 Million Jews. After the war 3 Million jews made "reparation requests" (http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bwkaus...40958.html).
Interesting...

The Zionists needed a big Number and big medial expenses to become finally their own country. >They are the real racists btw. Till today there comes in the germany radio and in TV in section two-three specials about holocaust/shoa, to feed the collective responsible from the german folk. What most people from today doesnt know, that the people in germany payed with their taxes the illegally state from the Zionists in Palästina. Not just the germans, also all turkish and grecian foreign/immigrant worker...

Luxemburger Abkommen:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxemburger_Abkommen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations...st_Germany

But yes, McZion/Undead, its always easier just to insult your "discuss partner" as crazy, nazi or racist (also when you use nazi and racist in same context) and throw a number of died humans against his head. Why you doing it?  To make it comfortable for yourself and dont need to analyze the past. In our conversation you came with no argument and with no proove at all. And of course, you often said, that im just stupid and my english sucks. But that you dont speak any other language and i am able to conversate on five languages, you forgot ;D.

Before 1945, there lived just under 2,8% jews in Palästina...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-6oJduOOI
Thanks given by:
What you have bro is the never-ending concept of paying for the past. It'll never end because we've got no idea how to pay for a better future because no one truly wants one.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 04:36AM)Sheriff Wrote: But yes, McZion/Undead, its always easier just to insult your "discuss partner" as crazy, nazi or racist

when your insanity prevents you from having a regular discussion, its easier for me to just call you an insane racist and move on. because that's what you are.
Thanks given by:
Silence shall be the only answer to this now...Please do not let it continue. It is the only way this cannot get more out of hand. Insanity is an understatement
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 08:21PM)Trionkali Wrote: 6 racist bastards were on that server, and to me that means 6 people in there, I will never consider a part of the community. They are as bad as Argentina.
Thanks given by:
<12:07:36> "[Chill] Chill": since when ac has recoil?
Thanks given by:
<{BoB}slackie>: looks like there is a tourney per player atm on AC community.
Thanks given by:
Apparently my post qualifies as taking a piss on someone, and it wasn't as funny as I thought.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 08:39PM)Mousikos Wrote: 14:33 < Rad-> you said "official map makes the most sense" for U| tourney lol
14:33 < Rad-> that's the most competitive player sounding thing i've heard you say lol
14:33 < HoeHunter> Well it does. Why use some gay ass u map

Is it necessary to make this public? :D
Thanks given by:
apparently.. He is trying something.. ah yeah, feeding his ego. Sadly
Thanks given by:
Just a joke friends. Ofc it was taken out of context
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 10:25PM)pizza Wrote: Is it necessary to make this public? :D

Just a funny. Don't take too seriously =P
Thanks given by:
So should I remove it or nah?

<20:31:33> "kirby": remove my blacklist plz ='(
<20:31:37> "kirby": i dont have caught
<20:31:39> "kirby": i dont use hack in your server
<20:31:41> "kirby": and i dont kill
<20:31:45> "kirby": ok i kill in .45| GEma.
<20:31:48> "kirby": but in your server no
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 09:47PM)Undead Wrote: nobody is trying to prove their intelligence on a forum lol. its just necessary to be intelligent.
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 15, 10:36AM)theMule Wrote: Anyways my ip address is 192.168.0.11
Thanks given by: