I'M BAAAHAAAAAAACK
(22 Feb 15, 04:43PM)Halte Wrote: It's not a real ban. It's a legit temporary ban after hundreds of shitty posts. I've received a warning for some offtopic posts and I'm not crying about it. 
i agree that marti hasn't made a single intelligent post in 2000 posts, but i don't like the idea of stef handing out punishments to people, because whenever he hands out punishments it isn't rational behaviour. i think he just got upset one day and decided to warn/ban a bunch of people.
(22 Feb 15, 04:43PM)Halte Wrote: But you can be sure that this guy will never be perma banned.
the more you complain, the less chance of getting perma banned. its something you have to resort to sometimes to ensure justice on your behalf.
(22 Feb 15, 04:43PM)Halte Wrote: He is crying for a short justified ban while some were perma banned for no reason. People complaining the most are most of the time people protected the most.
because those people don't stand up for themselves, and nobody is going to stand up for them for the most part. besides me.
as much as i don't like 1cap, lets not forget that marti was laughing at 1cap when he got banned for a month.
(22 Feb 15, 04:43PM)Halte Wrote: He is without question among the best ass licker in ac.
marti is many things but he isn't an ass licker. i can name 100 better ass lickers than him.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 06:08PM)Marti Wrote:
(21 Feb 15, 05:57PM)ExodusS Wrote: Better having no friends than hypocrites.

i guess this comes from your own experience?

Because I know how to spot real friends? Who do you think you are to judge the real life of people you don't know?
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 07:32PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(21 Feb 15, 06:08PM)Marti Wrote:
(21 Feb 15, 05:57PM)ExodusS Wrote: Better having no friends than hypocrites.

i guess this comes from your own experience?

Because I know how to spot real friends? Who do you think you are to judge the real life of people you don't know?

Who are you to think that i am judging you? Didnt you see the questionmark? Why do you feel attacked lol
Thanks given by:
I already knew arguing with you would lead to non-sence but I did not expect the retardness coming that fast. Once you've past the middle school, you might be able to spot the different uses of a question mark. When I reproach you to do something, it's not because you did something toward me, or maybe your memory is even more limited than I think and then you should not start arguing with people, especially when you are not even able to remember things you said in this same thread. Your behavior was just comparable to a kid who said "haha you have no friends" and there is nothing you can say to defend your actual situation. End of the conversation.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 04:43PM)Halte Wrote: It's not a real ban. It's a legit temporary ban after hundreds of shitty posts. I've received a warning for some offtopic posts and I'm not crying about it. I know the rules. Anyway, at least attention whores are entertaining.
But you can be sure that this guy will never be perma banned. He is crying for a short justified ban while some were perma banned for no reason. People complaining the most are most of the time people protected the most. It's like Jews (give me warning points I couldn't resist). He even tried to evade the ban but Marti isn't random. He is without question among the best ass licker in ac. I guess it doesn't work with everyone.

kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 08:12PM)ExodusS Wrote: I already knew arguing with you would lead to non-sence but I did not expect the retardness coming that fast. Once you've past the middle school, you might be able to spot the different uses of a question mark. When I reproach you to do something, it's not because you did something toward me, or maybe your memory is even more limited than I think and then you should not start arguing with people, especially when you are not even able to remember things you said in this same thread. Your behavior was just comparable to a kid who said "haha you have no friends" and there is nothing you can say to defend your actual situation. End of the conversation.
Then why try?
You seem rather butthurt by hating on most posts/threads i make. Go hang out with your fr.. Oh wait
Oh i also passed middle school soz m9

Edit: its nonsense and not non-sence
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Guys I think u should fight in the game and not in here!

"Marti" WElcome back but I don't know u yet

"Undead" I don't think we need to make intelligent posts on a forum of a game so please stop

"ExodusS" I think your post was'nt necessary because you judge about who can spot real friends and u end conversation in 2. post?
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 01:53AM)Andrej Wrote: Guys I think u should fight in the game and not in here!

"Marti" WElcome back but I don't know u yet

"Undead" I don't think we need to make intelligent posts on a forum of a game so please stop

"ExodusS" I think your post was'nt necessary because you judge about who can spot real friends and u end conversation in 2. post?

I love you
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 01:53AM)Andrej Wrote: "Undead" I don't think we need to make intelligent posts on a forum of a game so please stop

rekt

on the other hand, today is the worst day of my life...
Thanks given by:
i remember when i used to get warnings, then I ascended to the rank of forum ajin
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 01:53AM)Andrej Wrote: "Undead" I don't think we need to make intelligent posts on a forum of a game so please stop

just because its a game forum doesn't mean it isn't a forum. there isn't any point to the forum if you're just making shitty posts 24/7.

what you think isn't necessarily what everyone else thinks, so please crawl back into the hole that you came out of, whoever you are.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 10:30AM)Undead Wrote:

just because its a game forum doesn't mean it isn't a forum. there isn't any point to the forum if you're just making shitty posts 24/7.

what you think isn't necessarily what everyone else thinks, so please crawl back into the hole that you came out of, whoever you are.

Yes & what u think is a shitty post and a smart post is'nt necessarly what every one else think. Also what u think is right is'nt necessarly what is right. Also I think u lost when u told me to crawl back into a hole. I don't think u should be a stuck up nerd, thx Undead whoever u are
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 11:23AM)Andrej Wrote: Yes & what u think is a shitty post and a smart post is'nt necessarly what every one else think.

yes, not everyone is intelligent, i know. its a hard fact to accept. but you can't stop marti from being stupid, so you should just let the kid do what he wants.

you assume that just because AC is a game that means that its forum has to to be devoid of intelligence. now, i don't have a problem with you having that opinion, but i do have a problem when you try to tell me to stop being intelligent.

(23 Feb 15, 11:23AM)Andrej Wrote: Also I think u lost when u told me to crawl back into a hole. I don't think u should be a stuck up nerd, thx Undead whoever u are

nope, i won before that.
Thanks given by:
much drama
Thanks given by:
I think if u feel need to prove ur inteeligence then a forum for a game is'nt the right place. I think no body care about intelligence on a game. Is like I said what u think is intelligent is'nt necessarly intelligent
Thanks given by:
#InternetArgumentOlympics #UnderdogIntellectual #HonorTOPw00pRepresentative
Thanks given by:
People, stop acting like Marti or I'll give you guys 80% warning level too! :)
Thanks given by:
#1Cap4Mod
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 01:01PM)Andrej Wrote: I think if u feel need to prove ur inteeligence then a forum for a game is'nt the right place. I think no body care about intelligence on a game. Is like I said what u think is intelligent is'nt necessarly intelligent

nobody is trying to prove their intelligence on a forum lol. its just necessary to be intelligent.
Thanks given by:
#1Cap4Mod new #FreeMarti2015 confirmed.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 07:19AM)Flint Wrote: #1Cap4Mod new #FreeMarti2015 confirmed.

Got unbanned ggwp
Thanks given by:
Marti, did you leave?
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 11:08AM)DrauL Wrote: Marti, did you leave?

Watch the first 7 seconds of the vid lol
Thanks given by:
#MartiParty
Thanks given by:
Hey since this is offtopic, this is where we can get to post some funny stuffs, right ?

Well i got to find a video that made me smile, edited by the brilliant Vanquinius! I think it got deleted, so I thought it'd only be fair to upload it again since I don't see a reason for it to be removed :)

[Image: 28fa6ba8141684983112205208_700wa_0.gif]
I guess I understand now why he's against GEMA...

I've been told, but I'm not sure, that this player was stef (coincidence i guess?), but I'm sure he will confirm it to me very soon with some warning points or a ban if he's a good mood :D

But more seriously, since I remember stef being against the adding of new features asked by the active community, I thought that his opinion wasn't really meaningful because he did not play the game frequently enough to know what the game needs or not.
I'm happy to see he's been more active and trying to play more often, but I'd like to suggest another feature then
How about we create a tutorial to learn how to jump-crouch ? I mean, it takes some time to master the space-shift combo, and I think it might be useful for some players, especially if they want to get better at GEMAs.

Just throwing out an idea to help out! Much love to you stef, pls no banerino ggty <3
Thanks given by:
we should start a charity so that stef can hire a coach to teach him how to jump crouch.
Thanks given by:
The demo is a few weeks old though, and indeed, i posted that video, it got deleted and i got warningpoints lol. Since this is my thread he cant do anything about it ggwp damdam. So maybe in the meantime he actually learned how to jump :)
Thanks given by:
Lol, the time is now to bash devs who just partially improved the game because they are not good in it. People even waste their time creating cheap montages of the devs they stalk(?) and still posting on this forum, knowing it's pointless and even less effective when the critism is just here to laught at someone.

It's funny because, in contrary to Larry, Jason, Undead and other players who I dislike but mostly because we have very different opinions but who are able to bring interesting arguments, since years now, everything I could see on this forum from DamDam, Marty, Carma, M@c, Xenon, Pweaks Artemis etc... was just a sort of collective teasing toward what they dislike without bringing any constructive element, all they do is talking shit and supporting each others in a very annoying circlejerk. What is even more annoying is that they still 'respect' most of the times the forum rules by staying in the blurry lines of the "flaming" and "personal attacks" when there is no concrete statements on spychological harassements that are from what you 'are' in the game, lies, exagerations and passive agressive posts that are just intented to taunt in the weakest way. They are just idiots and there is no rule about it.
Thanks given by:
You know exo, everytime i start a conversation its normal. If i get a normal reply back, its a normal conversation. If i get some stupid reply back, e.g. someone calling me gay, he can gtfo and i will not take him seriously. why i can have a normal conversation with e.g. RR and not with lucas/stef is because he replies normally and doesnt abuse his 'power' by banning people or giving warning points with no proper reason.

And stalking? Lmao. They seem to stalk me. They give warnings/delete most things i post or posts in which i am referred to. All to maintain their 'powerful' position. They are basically dictators
Thanks given by: