I'M BAAAHAAAAAAACK
I'M BACK BITCHEZZZZZ

to celebrate i made a nice little video since i had so much spare time all of a sudden

SHOUTOUT to everyone reppin' the #FreeMarti hashtag!
Thanks given by:
damdam spotted @ 0:40

wb marti FIGHT THE POWER
Thanks given by:
wb Marti xD
Thanks given by:
Lov the video. GG and WB
Thanks given by:
#RebanMarti

AND WTFFF!?!?!?!
stef let u use his mother's playboic footage @1:04?? :ooo Oo
Thanks given by:
lol. Great video
Thanks given by:
Yay Martiiii.
#MartiParty
Thanks given by:
Try to understand. Ban a forum member means a big defeat.
This kind of attitude is just a demonstration of power. A false demonstration of power.
True strength is in understanding, dialogue and creating a healthy atmosphere here in the forum.
Ban is for the weak.
Welcome back. I hope your return is fun and beneficial for you.
Thanks given by:
quality post ty
Thanks given by:
ZERO HOOTS #3pac
stef is a hoot lord
Thanks given by: Orynge
omfggggg
Thanks given by:
You were gone? Please explain.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 12:56PM)pweaks Wrote: You were gone? Please explain.

Watch the first seconds of the video
Thanks given by:
If only I could ban you irl
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 01:57AM)1Cap Wrote: Try to understand. Ban a forum member means a big defeat.
This kind of attitude is just a demonstration of power. A false demonstration of power.
True strength is in understanding, dialogue and creating a healthy atmosphere here in the forum.
Ban is for the weak.
Welcome back. I hope your return is fun and beneficial for you.

Shut up 1Cap.

Marti, no one really gives a fuck either if you come back or your corpse would be found lying on a riverside. Just saying. :D
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 04:34PM)Andrez Wrote: Marti, no one really gives a fuck either if you come back or your corpse would be found lying on a riverside. Just saying. :D

And thats exactly why you have no friends
Thanks given by:
Better having no friends than hypocrites.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 05:57PM)ExodusS Wrote: Better having no friends than hypocrites.

i guess this comes from your own experience?
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 05:23PM)Marti Wrote:
(21 Feb 15, 04:34PM)Andrez Wrote: Marti, no one really gives a fuck either if you come back or your corpse would be found lying on a riverside. Just saying. :D
And thats exactly why you have no friends

I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons too.
Thanks given by:
Epic video haha (stef this is on topic)
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 07:34PM)Mise Wrote: Epic video haha (stef this is on topic)

but it's in the offtopic forum :/
Thanks given by:
You were banned? Shoulda been longer tbh

:D
Thanks given by:
See this... and understand...
[Image: GVSTch.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome back Moronarti
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 11:38PM)1Cap Wrote: See this... and understand...
[Image: GVSTch.png]

So what? Martin is just awesome dude who loves to troll whoever. He doesn't care about getting ban
Thanks given by:
LOL Marti. I know you are in my camp for sure now. [deleted]
Fight the man.
Thanks given by:
Best Content Creator in AC.

Much love.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 15, 11:43PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Welcome back Moronarti

Thanks Thugboy1028
Thanks given by:
It's not a real ban. It's a legit temporary ban after hundreds of shitty posts. I've received a warning for some offtopic posts and I'm not crying about it. I know the rules. Anyway, at least attention whores are entertaining.
But you can be sure that this guy will never be perma banned. He is crying for a short justified ban while some were perma banned for no reason. People complaining the most are most of the time people protected the most. It's like Jews (give me warning points I couldn't resist). He even tried to evade the ban but Marti isn't random. He is without question among the best ass licker in ac. I guess it doesn't work with everyone.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 04:43PM)Halte Wrote: It's not a real ban. It's a legit temporary ban after hundreds of shitty posts. I've received a warning for some offtopic posts and I'm not crying about it. I know the rules. Anyway, at least attention whores are entertaining.
But you can be sure that this guy will never be perma banned. He is crying for a short justified ban while some were perma banned for no reason. People complaining the most are most of the time people protected the most. It's like Jews (give me warning points I couldn't resist). He even tried to evade the ban but Marti isn't random. He is without question among the best ass licker in ac. I guess it doesn't work with everyone.

you seem rather butthurt, need some licking?
Thanks given by: