THIS is why i hate the assaultcube community..
[Image: 6hdv5Sp.jpg]

This vote went 6+-1!! Why the fuck do i even bother?
Thanks given by:
Have you ever thought of changing your nick?

Also its a kick, you can come back?
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 06:59PM)MykeGregory Wrote: This vote went 6+-1!! Why the fuck do i even bother?

have you considered that you're intensely annoying? maybe that's why you get harassed on such a constant basis. i bet 10 british pounds that people will stop annoying you if you disable your type button.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 07:14PM)Marti Wrote: Have you ever thought of changing your nick?

Also its a kick, you can come back?

I can change my nick all i want Marti. But he knows my IP

And thank you Undead.. Duly noted 
Thanks given by:
And what the hell does a name change have to do with it?
I think they should build in reasons for kick/ban and not give a choice.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 07:40PM)Trionkali Wrote: And what the hell does a name change have to do with it?
I think they should build in reasons for kick/ban and not give a choice.

The issue is not so much with the reason (although in this case it is massively racist/religion-ist(? lol)

The real problem is people who just see a vote and F1 it without even reading it. Cant tell you how many times i'v seen people kicked for "team killing" when they have 0 TKs and stuff. its dumb. and EVERYONE seems to do it.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 07:38PM)MykeGregory Wrote: I can change my nick all i want Marti. But he knows my IP
And thank you Undead.. Duly noted 
oh wow, you made a report. good job! a total of zero servers have banned me as a result!
(04 Feb 15, 07:46PM)MykeGregory Wrote: The real problem is people who just see a vote and F1 it without even reading it. Cant tell you how many times i'v seen people kicked for "team killing" when they have 0 TKs and stuff. its dumb. and EVERYONE seems to do it.
no, the problem is that you are annoying, and people get enjoyment out of pissing you off. if you stop being annoying, there isn't any fun in trolling you.

so just remove your 't' key and play the game, like 95% of AC players do, and eventually people will stop annoying you. until then, stop qqing.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 07:46PM)MykeGregory Wrote: The issue is not so much with the reason (although in this case it is massively racist/religion-ist(? lol)
The real problem is people who just see a vote and F1 it without even reading it. Cant tell you how many times i'v seen people kicked for "team killing" when they have 0 TKs and stuff. its dumb. and EVERYONE seems to do it.
Racist? Yes, to the point of insanely so.
As for vote Abusers. There aren't that many. It's just a few. And they are not a part of the community. 6 racist bastards were on that server, and to me that means 6 people in there, I will never consider a part of the community. They are as bad as Argentina. And Not reading the reason cannot be used as an excuse for pardon. And Kicking/banning for t-kill when the goddamn tk meter says 0 is a load of crap. How about reading the fvcking voteline. They sure do when map time comes around.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 08:18PM)Undead Wrote: oh wow, you made a report. good job! a total of zero servers have banned me as a result!
Thats cos this community suck your fucking cock.. surprise surprise!
None of my reports are taken seriously anyway.
(04 Feb 15, 08:18PM)Undead Wrote: no, the problem is that you are annoying, and people I get enjoyment out of pissing you off. if you stop being annoying, there isn't any fun in trolling you.
so just remove your 't' key and play the game, like 95% of AC players do, and eventually people will stop annoying you. until then, stop qqing.
Thats not the problem though is it?
The problem is people like YOU that vote spam and get people kicked and banned for no reason at all. And the best part is, you will always get away with it, because your Undead.
So fuck you! That is literally all i can do or say to you, do you realise that? THAT is what is truely wrong with this game. The untouchables that play it.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 08:35PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Thats cos this community suck your fucking cock.. surprise surprise!
So fuck you! That is literally all i can do or say to you, do you release that? THAT is what is truely wrong with this game. The untouchables that play it.
If you have any ties to anyone in the community, you would know that no one sucks off Undead. The guy is godly in his IP ranges, having over approx' 750 ip's so far not of the same range. I am sure if anyone could blacklist him they would. And deleting his forum account most likely would NOT work.
So Untouchable? Damn right he's untouchable. You try to ban him from a server and see what happens. He'll be back in less than 3 seconds.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 08:39PM)Trionkali Wrote:
(04 Feb 15, 08:35PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Thats cos this community suck your fucking cock.. surprise surprise!

So fuck you! That is literally all i can do or say to you, do you release that? THAT is what is truely wrong with this game. The untouchables that play it.

If you have any ties to anyone in the community, you would know that no one sucks off Undead. The guy is godly in his IP ranges, having over approx' 750 ip's so far not of the same range. I am sure if anyone could blacklist him they would. And deleting his forum account most likely would NOT work.

ooooooohhh rriiiight! THATS why?! Well i going to give everyone from this comunity a heart felt apology, i'm sorry i said that! Truely!

I didnt think my opinion of Undead could get any worse though!
YOU HIDE BEHIND VPN's!? What a pussy!
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 08:43PM)MykeGregory Wrote: YOU HIDE BEHIND VPN's!? What a pussy!

I say Undead has got to be the smartest guy I know.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 09:01PM)Trionkali Wrote:
(04 Feb 15, 08:43PM)MykeGregory Wrote: YOU HIDE BEHIND VPN's!? What a pussy!
I say Undead has got to be the smartest guy I know.
Smart!? He's racist dickhead. 
Whats smart about that?  
Thanks given by:
Undead is damn smart. He can be annoying to some, but you gotta admire his skills (even if they are used to be hitler...). I've always liked Undead actually, he can be a cool guy.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 15, 09:11PM)HoeHunter Wrote: Undead is damn smart. He can be annoying to some, but you gotta admire his skills (even if they are used to be hitler...). I've always liked Undead actually, he can be a cool guy.

aaaaand here lies another problem... 
Thanks given by:
Myke, if you report Undead's post as inappropriate because he called you annoying, why would I delete it when you just called him a dickhead? Honestly this thread isn't really going anywhere. Changes are coming but like everything AC, it takes an unfortunate amount of time.
Thanks given by: