assault cube needs updates
Really annoying that i have to justify myself, but i explained you by PM;
Thanks given by:
Open your client Lucas.
Thanks given by:
No.
Thanks given by:
Seriously how are we meant to trust secret code I don't want you scouring my busty JAV folder dude no offense... you wouldn't let me pinch one off in your computer case right? funnily enough that's the plot line of one of the JAV videos, so why should I let you? speak of a messiah complex...... anyway Castiel could beat you all up in a coding fight
#shotsfired but they probably were rejected by the server
Edit: im kidding lucas i dont really care tbh i lag too hard to even know if i like 1.2 or not :*(
in my experience though 1.2 feels like 1.04's down syndrome step child
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 15, 03:29AM)1Cap Wrote: Open your client Lucas.

We don't want an open-source wallhack - there's enough cheats as it is.
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 15, 05:31PM)SKB Wrote:
(26 Feb 15, 03:29AM)1Cap Wrote: Open your client Lucas.

We don't want an open-source wallhack - there's enough cheats as it is.
It can be hacked easily anyway.

There is a tendency to put the focus on irrelevant stuff that certainly don't improve the game at all, nobody cares about cubescript, custom frag messages or burst shots, they are just a secondary thing.
The main problems atm, in my opinion, are the weapon balance and the hitdrops.
Thanks given by:
hey!! how long time no see you Jpablon  \0
We cant use your scripts but this client have no problem... 
omg
Thanks given by:
Pfff who cares if the code is open or not. Most of you couldnt understand it anyway. And those who can just wanna make their hacks work. I just wish it wasnt restricted to some servers where I was banned on and controlled by only one clan. Couldnt try it in inter but it seems Ive been unbanned so maybe I will give it a try. Will the client still work if we change some files (like the whole misc folder)?
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 15, 08:42PM)Jpablon Wrote: There is a tendency to put the focus on irrelevant stuff that certainly don't improve the game at all, nobody cares about cubescript, custom frag messages or burst shots, they are just a secondary thing.

That's because there's no direction AC is going to. Every dev does what they want, though the current trend is getting rid of or fixing things.

Speaking of removing things, would anyone miss burst shots?
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 15, 09:58AM)SKB Wrote: Speaking of removing things, would anyone miss burst shots?

Does anyone even use it ?
Thanks given by:
+1 for HITDROPS. Huge problem, especially if you use sniper and every round counts. I swear I have shot through so many people on 1.2. Looks like a hit, feels like a hit, not a hit. I can easily tell it's not the same from the sense of satisfaction that wells up in me for that split second as I tap the left mouse button and I know that mofo's grape is popped, I know I just took the killshot, and the utter dismay that follows when amazingly I "miss" by willing my bullet to de-materialize as it passes through them. And we all know what comes next. "You were splattered by (insert_noob_name_here)" omfg AH AHHHHH WTF AHHHHHHHHHHH!
*And yes, I use those burst settings. I prefer to shoot the smg one round at a time if possible. They are useful for some players I'm sure. Why remove (brand new) extra settings?? I'm sure they don't add a whole lot of unnecessary bulk to the AC package, geez.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 15, 11:06AM)Million Wrote:
(28 Feb 15, 09:58AM)SKB Wrote: Speaking of removing things, would anyone miss burst shots?

Me.
:(
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 15, 11:06AM)Million Wrote:

I use it occasionally with the AR if I'm going to be posted up and not rifle jumping too much. Helps me keep my shot steady.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 01:47PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:
(24 Feb 15, 01:28PM)Undead Wrote:
(24 Feb 15, 12:55PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: A long story short:
AC is a fps shooter.

no, AC is an executable file. whether its a shooter or not is up to the player.

Hahaha... awesome. Now you really made my day.

Well, I'm going to play some shooting action on excel.exe then. Dear me believing the programmer would decide what a program is supposed to do. Looks like I was playing the game the wrong way all the time. Sorry, my fault.

Well, we're getting down to the nearly existential philosophic level. On a grand scale, yes, it it just a .exe. Yes, you can use it for GEMA parkour. Yes, you can (although I don't see why you would) use it for Minecraft-style building (cube related). Yes, you can use it for pixel art. You can use it as a chatroom. The main thing is that it was designed for use as an FPS. In an intention-based society, which the majority of cubers is, it is a first person shooter. In the eyes of all of the people that use it for the things I listed that are not shooting, it is not an FPS. It could be also an FPS with pixel art support, etc.. It all comes down to perspective and intended use.
Thanks given by:
*Two gib for nade need come back
*Carabine Gun need fuck off
*Shittygunner need fuck off 2

Back to the 0.93 yay  =)
Thanks given by: