Clarifying my lag
https://www.mediafire.com/?xyzza68fw7ye9fk
Roughly the last 5 minutes (PastaSoup!)
Just wanting other peoples opinions to clarify that no, I wasn't cheating, it was just my lag (aussies ftw) as Federico is unsure haha (not offended Fed) :) and although I don't really need to say it because I've been around forever, no, I wasn't cheating, just my usual lagging.. :)
Thanks given by:
Hey Huntsman, dont worry for nothing. No accusations here, I know you since long time now, you are always friendly and nice with all, and you are a good player. It's just that I was wondering how it is possible that you managed to do a headshot to PDLvsGT in the RVSF base from the CLA base, and after not much, I was slashed with the flag in RVSF base always from the CLA base (and you were not middle, or near our base, you were just spawned!) :/. This is what shows me the Demo from 3 minutes remaining approximately. I have played many times with lagging people, but I have never experienced this situation therefore. But yeah, if you say that was lag, I believe you. I dont have reasons to think otherwise : ). We could clarify on Skype, but since you have decided to do it here, I answered you here : p

If anyone wanna share his opinion, or has experienced similar situations, feel welcome!
Thanks given by:
The australian katana is legendary
Thanks given by:
sometimes i'll play with 1000+ ping and i'll do a hedshot and it'll take like, 10 seconds to register. if i fail to stay alive in this duration though it wont register at all, but it is quite funny when someone goes spastic all over the place when they fail to react to my ghostmode shots, even better wen they have the flag. ultimately though, it's better to play with stable pings in the range of 200-300. k. some people will delude themselves into thinking that they're disadvantaged when they play against me and some even accused me of "laghack", even "shoot thru wall hack" so k. i habe played with you and i deem it unlikely that u wud hack
Thanks given by:
Maybe you should play on AUS/NZ match servers :o
Thanks given by:
I saw your ping was always over 700, i was still laughing 10 minuts after that almost flagscore headshot out of nowhere. We know you weren't cheating at all :>
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 15, 02:45PM)Nightmare Wrote: Maybe you should play on AUS/NZ match servers :o

With the other 5 OCE players? :P 
Thanks given by:
2v2 inter =P
Thanks given by:
When you learn to master the powers of the Jedi lag knife you must be banned! Too powerful for AC you are!
Thanks given by:
Clear hack; culprit provides evidence
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 15, 02:45PM)Nightmare Wrote: Maybe you should play on AUS/NZ match servers :o

Ah, those 2 AUS/NZ servers that are almost alway empty haha :P

(10 Mar 15, 07:47PM)al3rt Wrote: Clear hack; culprit provides evidence

Are you being serious or what? Lol
Thanks given by:
Australian boys aways fucking the servers tisc tisc =)
Thanks given by: