sorry, but 1.1 was way better than 1.2,
all of my friends complain about the version 1.2

suggestions:

+ Remove the "Map Quality Requisits" or increase the maximum area
+ ADD new mapmodels!
+ improve the appearance of weapons
+ ADD NEW Textures!
+ Change the icon :p

AC is on the way of death, the developers are the hope!!

1.3 PLEASEEEEE
Thanks given by:
0.93>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOWWWWWWWWW, GREAT, BEST
1.0>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NICEEEEE, EPIC
2.0>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHIT POOP
Need 3.0 man.

By:Kirby Mirby Birby's
Thanks given by:
need back also "flagspam" for concentrate adjust to kill
and old voicecom songs without spam detecting and kicking - without distortion shit
and need back to forum view "who sitting in topic"
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 01:25AM)acneedsbackto11 Wrote: the developers are the hope!!

that's the joke
Thanks given by:
I wish it changes the gameplay and the mapmodels (some scripts are good in 1.2) and makes the game faster and more fun :)

Updates would be awesome!
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 01:25AM)acneedsbackto11 Wrote: + ADD new mapmodels!
+ improve the appearance of weapons
+ ADD NEW Textures!
+ Change the icon :p

ever heard about akimbo @ http://ac-akimbo.net/ ? It solves all of these requests.
Thanks given by:
https://partner.steamgames.com/documenta...urce_games
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that allow the hax jump or not allow the hax jump but BE SURE... because people dont know if it is allowed or not
Thanks given by:
I'd like to remove all trick jumps. But that's just me.
Thanks given by:
If people don't know if something is allowed or not and if nothing force them to do it, when they finally decide to do it, they are just idiots.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 09:29PM)stef Wrote: I'd like to remove all trick jumps. But that's just me.

this is what devs actually believe.
Thanks given by:
no, they can't remove the trick jumps,
GEMA was a mode created by players!
AC would suck without the jump tricks...
i play only GEMA and i know a lot of peoples playing only gema
( sorry my bad english )

"ever heard about akimbo @ http://ac-akimbo.net/ ? It solves all of these requests."

new players don't know what is akimbo , so the devs needs to update the models
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 12:58AM)acneedsbackto11 Wrote: new players don't know what is akimbo , so the devs needs to update the models

New players also don't care as every model is new to them.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 12:58AM)acneedsbackto11 Wrote: no, they can't remove the trick jumps,
GEMA was a mode created by players!
AC would suck without the jump tricks...
i play only GEMA and i know a lot of peoples playing only gema
( sorry my bad english )

"ever heard about akimbo @ http://ac-akimbo.net/ ? It solves all of these requests."

new players don't know what is akimbo , so the devs needs to update the models

what ? anyone can upload mapmodels on akimbo and they can be downloaded automatically from the game. you don't need to know about akimbo to benefit from its custom packages.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 12:58AM)acneedsbackto11 Wrote: i play only GEMA and i know a lot of peoples playing only gema
You are probably playing the wrong game then. Thanks for stating you opinion, but it hopefully will not be taken into account, since you don't even play the game properly.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 10:51AM)Undead Wrote: let me repeat the post that stef deleted.
He did the same to me lol
AC should go back to the days where you could play ezjemvill pls
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 10:58AM)Marti Wrote: AC should go back to the days where you could play ezjemvill pls

* MathiasB also wants ezjemvill! :)
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 08:00PM)Luc@s Wrote: ever heard about akimbo @ http://ac-akimbo.net/ ? It solves all of these requests.

Unless you step on the owners toes and get banned for spamming
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 09:54AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:
(24 Feb 15, 12:58AM)acneedsbackto11 Wrote: i play only GEMA and i know a lot of peoples playing only gema
You are probably playing the wrong game then. Thanks for stating you opinion, but it hopefully will not be taken into account, since you don't even play the game properly.

I don't understand tis attitude. Is the project more important then the players? Do u even play teh game (I never saw u sry). I think we should listen to the players that play the game not a man on a forum
Thanks given by:

Sorry, I can't even bring myself to practice my movements in GEMA maps, but as I read your post I thought to myself how tremendously stupid your attempt at discounting his opinion is with mere subjective asserted as fact. It is obvious to me that the thoughts of those personally involved with their practices should know of its significance more so than a drooling critic, and besides, GEMA has been a part of AC for quite a bit of time, and it HAS shown its significance, even to the extent that it has impacted "normal" gameplay. Even if it's just a bug, it has shown practicality - and it wouldn't be rational to remove it entirely with no other reason than "it does not conform to my tastes". I'm interested in the possible evolution of AC's gameplay, but the removal of skill-based mechanics would instead pave for its devolution. 

What other game do you believe would fit his exact preferences, as I assume you precisely know with the slight information he has given you thus far? Secondly, why shouldn't opinions of all hides be taken into account? Is this not a necessity for a proper evaluation of what should and what shouldn't be - do you mean to imply that minorities should be ignored, and if so, on what basis? Lastly, how does one play "the game" which I believe to be a reference to Assault Cube, properly? I find your implication quite absurd, why bother masking a subjective matter with false objectivity? Truly, do you even consider thinking along these lines before posting anything in regards to such important matters requiring proper thought, often leading to argumentation? Wherein the formal approach would be to refrain from logical fallacies and self-importance, I must say. 

Next time, I'd suggest you don't bother playing with opinions and facts if you won't even be able to explain yourself.

On a side note, Assault Cube's GEMA is quite comparable to Quake's DeFRaG scene; it's just that Quake's is obviously much more complex and skill-intensive. The art of movement is something cherished by true competitive gamers who have been playing FPS since when you could still bhop in Counter Strike and Quake when it still had a significant competitive scene. 
Thanks given by:
We can play all weapons now! Its very cool. Thx devs 4 balance. Carbine is a little hard, but is ok.
ezjemvill! = a massive fun!

Lets move forward, just fixing some bugs.
And players, just vote to play new maps in match.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 12:25PM)Andrej Wrote:

I don't understand tis attitude. Is the project more important then the players? Do u even play teh game (I never saw u sry). I think we should listen to the players that play the game not a man on a forum

Andrej, I would love to play the game more than I do at the moment. I used to play it on a daily baisis and have in fact even played a few clan matches. I've never seen you in all those years neither. Unfortunately, there's hardly ever an enjoyable game running today. People are stuck in so-called gema maps, or extremely low quality maps or on the same three official maps. That's about it.

Insofar, I do not consider GEMA-only people as players, since they basically play another game, but assault cube. I hope this helps to understand where I'm coming from.

-- edit --

@GiG1gantuan:

Sorry, but I do not get why some people need to go on a world changing quest when we are merly discussing about the future of an open-source computer game. One could expect some common sense...

A long story short:
AC is a fps shooter. The main gameplay feature is shooting other players. Take away the shooting and you'll end up with quite a different game. For once, there is no sane way considering it a shooter anymore. I do hope we all can agree on that. I do like playing shooters. AC always has been a shooter. However, there are people that don't give a damn about the shooting part and only suggest stuff required to play the game in a non-shooter style, which might even affect the core gameplay in a (beware, that's just my opinion here again) negative way.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 12:49PM)1Cap Wrote: We can play all weapons now! Its very cool. Thx devs 4 balance. Carbine is a little hard, but is ok.
ezjemvill!  = a massive fun!
Lets move forward, just fixing some bugs.  
And players, just vote to play new maps in match.
i would like to know of your proper opinion regarding the weapon balance in ac, and your thoughts as to what changes you think are needed to improve the gameplay itself.
to be honest with you i find it quite hard to admit that you're better than me; those recent inters made me reevaluate my life. but if those rumors i heard about you carrying waffles once are true then i'll reconsider, 1cap you are a very passionate person and player i like you because you also happen to represent true individuality k and you are not afraid to express yourself. i shouldn't have expected less from a veteran player of ac. k

EDIT:

i dont want to double post and i dont want to present my argument in this manner
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 12:55PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: A long story short:
AC is a fps shooter.

no, AC is an executable file. whether its a shooter or not is up to the player.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 01:28PM)Undead Wrote:
(24 Feb 15, 12:55PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: A long story short:
AC is a fps shooter.

no, AC is an executable file. whether its a shooter or not is up to the player.

Hahaha... awesome. Now you really made my day.

Well, I'm going to play some shooting action on excel.exe then. Dear me believing the programmer would decide what a program is supposed to do. Looks like I was playing the game the wrong way all the time. Sorry, my fault.
Thanks given by:
Assault Cube is a free to play game, it's categorized as an FPS and includes modes suchs as TOSOK, CTF or TKTF aswell as a coop/edit mode to create maps and let your imagination flow.
As far as i know, you are free to do whatever you want in that game, whether that's spamming CTF, playing OSOK only, rifle jumping backwards everygame, or playing GEMA.
There should be absolutely no restrictions towars GEMA, and the fact that you don't play/like it, or that it doesn't correspond to your personal view/enjoyment of the game does not matter a single bit.
If people like the Twintowers gameplay, let them play; if they like GEMAs, let them play. I don't see a reason to allow only people to play official modes on official maps selected by a bunch of somewhat elitists community members for the most part. (not even the community as a whole)
Floppy, I appreciate the work you've done for the game, but if you don't want to see the game change and develop which includes adding feature that a LOT of players want to have, then you might aswell not contribute to its development:)
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 01:47PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Dear me believing the programmer would decide what a program is supposed to do.

no, the programmer codes the program with specific intentions in mind. he doesn't decide what people actually do with the program.

you can go play your pub game if you want, but AC was never even intended for 8vs8 gameplay.

what really matters is what the program does, not the intentions of the programmer. if you can play gemas in AC, and its enjoyable, why not let people play it? lol.
Thanks given by:
hahahaha oh my god my connection is killing me.

dear mr floppy,

i appreciate how painfully and laughably obvious you made it that you didn't actually read my post. it disappoints me that i would be met with parrot talk without thought/apparent facts without evidence when i actually tried to present a proper argument, but i guess it can't quite be helped. i won't bother wasting any more sentences on our apparent "discussion about ac's future". your common sense is 2edgy4me, and reading your previous post while i had already prepared my retaliation to your previous arguments (which is mostly repeating the same stuff i said in my main post) really nailed it for me. i hate this connection
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 12:55PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:
(24 Feb 15, 12:25PM)Andrej Wrote: I don't understand tis attitude. Is the project more important then the players? Do u even play teh game (I never saw u sry). I think we should listen to the players that play the game not a man on a forum
Andrej, I would love to play the game more than I do at the moment. I used to play it on a daily baisis and have in fact even played a few clan matches. I've never seen you in all those years neither. Unfortunately, there's hardly ever an enjoyable game running today. People are stuck in so-called gema maps, or extremely low quality maps or on the same three official maps. That's about it.
Insofar, I do not consider GEMA-only people as players, since they basically play another game, but assault cube. I hope this helps to understand where I'm coming from.
Friend, there is enjoyable games running all day. gema, camper, twintowers. This is what the players like playing the most. I think a game is ment to entertain the player. We play what we find the most entertaning. Not to get political but i think fighting what make people happy is very wrong. If the goal of the game is'nt to entertain the players then why make this game? Maybe gema was created by accident but why fight this great thing? I think like if you're strong you have to be kind and if you're wise you have to be humble. I hope u see where I'm coming from as a player with open mind friend. We should make the kids happy not be selfish about what we personally like
Thanks given by:
Unbelievable how things develop these days...

Ok, guys. Once for all: I am not a developer. I had my share of contribution and was officially part of the dev team for some time, but have retired years ago already.

Secondly, all I was doing, was questioning the credibility of an unknown guy (namely acneedsbackto11), who came here and posted for the first time asking for some updates. His post is full of ignorance, like he does leave out all the community contents available on akimbo aleady, the fact that there's developing going on (have a look at git) and he does not even give real ideas. He says add this add that, but not what kind of textures or models. That would at least be a starter. He does not tell what he means by improving the look of weapons. ...and change the icon? Now, how is anyone supposed to work with that?

On top of this he admits beeing a GEMA-only player, which tells that he himself does only focus on one particular aspect of the game (since everybody is so eager pointing out how AC can be everthing imaginable), which leaves out the real game...

Yes, I said the real game. If we can't agree on the fact, yes I said the fact, that assault cube is a multiplayer first person shooter game, then there's zero ground to have a serious discussion. Simple as that.

Finally, I can't help but think that the regular pub player has become the real minority. Ah,... no. It's called elitist group in that case.
Yeah, you guys really got your principles straight.

@Andrej:
"Friend, there is enjoyable games running all day. gema, camper, twintowers."
Yeah, I get your point and your good will. However, this kind of stuff is no fun for me at all and by no means what AC used to be about back then and why I got addicted by this game. However, I may just take the good memories and head on.
Thanks given by: