Poll: How many subs should be required to sign up for the tourney?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
21.21%
7 21.21%
39.39%
13 39.39%
18.18%
6 18.18%
21.21%
7 21.21%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

.rC wins the TOSOK Mini-Tourney!
@ HoeHunter,

Currently the teams who have confirmed spots are:

.rC (Vanquish, Marti, Xemi, Shieldybear)
w00p (Harrek, Honor, RedBull, Dam)
AoX [A?] (Subjective, Grazy, Madcatz, Badger)
|RMA| (R.Gonzales, Chicharito, Bale, James)

Here are the yet to be confirmed teams:
|AoX| [B] (f0r3v3r, Cthulu)
Hu3 (LeKo, Abyss)
BOOBS| (robtics)
|FaD| (HoeHunter)
FD* (Federico, armadegon, endgame)

I should mention that Abyss confirmed on BoB TS3, most of w00p confirmed on aura ts3. There are still 4 potential spots open and it is first come first serve. So feel free to sign up another team.

I should mention that I'm going to be choosing the bracket with no bias. So |AoX| A may be playing |AoX| B early on, or not until the finals. It's all up to chance.

Also, you can sign up with people who haven't confirmed, but if they object later on your team will get disqualified.
Thanks given by:
shouldnt the ones who posted the signups for their teams be considered confirmed? as they signed up their team i guess they automatically sign up themself
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 14, 08:58PM)Music Wrote: @ HoeHunter,

Currently the teams who have confirmed spots are:

.rC (Vanquish, Marti, Xemi, Shieldybear)
w00p (Harrek, Honor, RedBull, Dam)
AoX [A?] (Subjective, Grazy, Madcatz, Badger)
|RMA| (R.Gonzales, Chicharito, Bale, James)

Here are the yet to be confirmed teams:
|AoX| [B] (f0r3v3r, Cthulu)
Hu3 (LeKo, Abyss)
BOOBS| (robtics)
|FaD| (HoeHunter)
FD* (Federico, armadegon, endgame)

I should mention that Abyss confirmed on BoB TS3, most of w00p confirmed on aura ts3. There are still 4 potential spots open and it is first come first serve. So feel free to sign up another team.

I should mention that I'm going to be choosing the bracket with no bias. So |AoX| A may be playing |AoX| B early on, or not until the finals. It's all up to chance.

Also, you can sign up with people who haven't confirmed, but if they object later on your team will get disqualified.

Ok TY man. I hope to get everyone signed up xD
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 14, 09:03PM)Marti Wrote: shouldnt the ones who posted the signups for their teams be considered confirmed? as they signed up their team i guess they automatically sign up themself

Yes. But a confirmed team is one which has 4 confirmed players. That's why robtics is considered captain, because he didn't specify and he posted.
Thanks given by:
lol nvm i thought the names were the ppl that still had to confirm at the yet-to-confirm list lol
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to change our roster?
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 14, 09:36PM)Vanquish Wrote: Is it possible to change our roster?

Yes.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to edit our signup, if possible, thanks!

Team Name: Rising Cubers
Team Captain: [Image: j2Lqz08.png] Marti (confirmed)

Team Members:
1) [Image: j2Lqz08.png] Marti (confirmed)
2) [Image: 9hvrpox.png] Vanquish (confirmed)
3) [Image: SaNqkmh.png] Xemi (confirmed)

Substitutes
1)
[Image: 9DYG4WO.png] yopa (confirmed)
2) [Image: 9hvrpox.png] Shieldybear (confirmed)
3) [Image: TT49L5k.png] DamDam (confirmed)
Thanks given by:
I confirm I'm in
Thanks given by:
You missed bunny and sanzo.
Thanks given by:
Not sure if its needed to be said but, as written in the sign up post, i'll play for rC too :>
Thanks given by:
Luck will also play with BOOBS!

I will get the others to confirm today, most likely on ts tho
Hope you are there?
Thanks given by:
Individual Sign-Up Form
Team Name: Art of eXecution B (AoX B)
Your Name: Muncher*
Are you free to play on all weekends? Yes (except the 27th)
Thanks given by:
I'm in. I will play for |FaD| as a sub.

Team Name : |FaD|
Your Name : meanduck
Are you free to play on all weekends? : Yes (except 27-28)
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 03:55AM)ReDBuLL Wrote: You missed bunny and sanzo.

Ah, those are only confirmed people listed. They haven't confirmed but they can play. I just need 4 to confirm =D
Thanks given by:
Your Name : I<3u
Are you free to play on all weekends? : probably
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 01:07PM)meanduck Wrote: I'm in. I will play for |FaD| as a sub.

Er, I know who you are and that you're on |FaD|, but I'm going to need HoeHunter to confirm this.
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 03:12PM)Music Wrote:
(26 Sep 14, 01:07PM)meanduck Wrote: I'm in. I will play for |FaD| as a sub.

Er, I know who you are and that you're on |FaD|, but I'm going to need HoeHunter to confirm this.
Yeah he is confirmed. So is I<3u
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 04:28PM)HoeHunter Wrote: Yeah he is confirmed. So is I<3u

So what's your team line up now?

Captain: HH
Team: I<3u, ???
Subs: Trionkali, meanduck

??
Thanks given by:
Team Name : |AoX| A
Your Name : Grazy
Are you free to play on all weekends? : Yes
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 04:39PM)Music Wrote:
(26 Sep 14, 04:28PM)HoeHunter Wrote: Yeah he is confirmed. So is I<3u

So what's your team line up now?

Captain: HH
Team: I<3u, ???
Subs: Trionkali, meanduck

??
Confirmed is me meanduck and I<3u so we start. I will keep you updated on subs
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 05:21PM)HoeHunter Wrote: Confirmed is me meanduck and I<3u so we start. I will keep you updated on subs
Resubmit your registration please.

I should mention that subs can play even if their team members are all present (tactical change)
Thanks given by:
So...um.... I only see dates in the description - What time are you planning these games?
I ask because it does seem obtuse to expect players be on-call 48 hours for the whole weekend with no clue when they are playing...
Thanks given by:
I was hesitant to assign a time because of the time zone differences and was going to let the players decide the time. If this isn't acceptable, I can make times as well. If I were to make times, they would be
18:00 GMT on Sunday.
Thanks given by:
It makes sense to let the players decide - it is just at odds with the 'If you don't show up these days your team is Disqualified' concept because what is to say that a team didn't make it part of the day and their opponent was only active the opposite hours of the day? - Then both teams showed up but the match doesn't happen...
I just think we should have more than a day's notice what time people have to play if it is a matter so serious you will disqualify for it.
Thanks given by:
Ok so here is the FaD Team
Team Name: |FaD|
Captain: HoeHunter
Players
HoeHunter
meanduck
I<3u
Thanks given by:
Alternatively, keegs was awaiting account validation when he was on earlier...
keegs Wrote:waiting for my registration to be accepted :P i'm free to play all weekends but not all hours of the weekend??
And being that I know you are capable of reading, and quoting our forum, keegs confirmation there should be acceptable, should it not?
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 09:17PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Alternatively, keegs was awaiting account validation when he was on earlier...
keegs Wrote:waiting for my registration to be accepted :P i'm free to play all weekends but not all hours of the weekend??
And being that I know you are capable of reading, and quoting our forum, keegs confirmation there should be acceptable, should it not?

I am not responsible for checking AoX forums daily to see what is going on within AoX. It is the sole responsibility of the participants, especially the captain, to field things with his or her team. You were quoted because I have history stored on my browser at school, and I decided to check the AoX forums instead of going to arstechnica.com that day. I have already gone through extraordinary lengths to confirm people, through TS3, that I should not have to do. AoX has been no exception. If you'll notice, I am on AoX TS3 right now, but I do not see keegs. I did message Muncher who showed me that he is awaiting validation, but I am confident that the moderators and admins of AssaultCube can take care of that in a timely fashion.

I have indeed made exceptions for people not posting here, but that's because I was contacted otherwise. However, your sarcastic tone has led me to fall back on the rules. I await keegs' confirmation.
Thanks given by:
Fair enough... However there was no sarcasm intended as I felt my statement was valid...
Thank you for your reason and courtesy...
EDIT: Seriously, in case you would like to infer more sarcasm let me state clearly that there is no sarcasm intended, yet, again... My issue was simply that an effort was made to post here by keegs, and that I felt it pertinent to the issue of confirmation...
Thanks given by:
One team slot left. Thanks for everyone who signs up! Hope we can get an 8th team soon!
Thanks given by: