Poll: How many subs should be required to sign up for the tourney?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
21.21%
7 21.21%
39.39%
13 39.39%
18.18%
6 18.18%
21.21%
7 21.21%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

.rC wins the TOSOK Mini-Tourney!
(28 Sep 14, 07:54PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Clearly w00p and AoX exist in different time zones, and possibly, separate realities, as RedBuLL apparently thought we were AOD O_o But anyway...
I can't speak for Subby and crew it is his team... But I do hope my mates forgive me...

I am resigning Team B from play as Music didn't want us here anyway, and has acted very unwelcoming to us anyway...
So let me take a moment to applaud w00p for an easy bye that they would have likely won anyway - But if you find you do ever want to play AssaultCube with us, let us know w00pies =)

I'm quite surprised, playing against you would have been better than winning that way. Its your decision anyway, and for sure we can play in the future :)

The other teams : ggs
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 14, 10:43PM)Harrek Wrote:
(28 Sep 14, 07:54PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Clearly w00p and AoX exist in different time zones, and possibly, separate realities, as RedBuLL apparently thought we were AOD O_o But anyway...
I can't speak for Subby and crew it is his team... But I do hope my mates forgive me...

I am resigning Team B from play as Music didn't want us here anyway, and has acted very unwelcoming to us anyway...
So let me take a moment to applaud w00p for an easy bye that they would have likely won anyway - But if you find you do ever want to play AssaultCube with us, let us know w00pies =)

I'm quite surprised, playing against you would have been better than winning that way. Its your decision anyway, and for sure we can play in the future :)

The other teams : ggs
If forever would like to rescind his decision, I would be more than willing to extend the w00p vs |AoX| B match until Wednesday
Thanks given by:
AC Drama episode 2

Didnt follow all, but how exactly was he unwelcoming?
Thanks given by:
If you want to allow us an extension I would be willing to rally my team for it - but it was unwelcoming to have the timing issues we did with Music in Ts3 as a constant reminder of the deadline (of which I knew we would not be able to do because of timing issues), as well as the previous issue of trying to get confirmation via here at this thread...

As for w00p - I would be happy to try and put together clan matches anytime - tournament aside...
Thanks for your consideration...
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 14, 11:36PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: If you want to allow us an extension I would be willing to rally my team for it - but it was unwelcoming to have the timing issues we did with Music in Ts3 as a constant reminder of the deadline (of which I knew we would not be able to do because of timing issues), as well as the previous issue of trying to get confirmation via here at this thread...

As for w00p - I would be happy to try and put together clan matches anytime - tournament aside...
Thanks for your consideration...

Ah, won't happen again (TS3 reminders). You have until Wednesday. Hopefully that's enough time? If not, let me know.

GL w00p and |AoX| B
Thanks given by:
Oh look more drama.
*grabs popcorn*
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 14, 02:25AM)HoeHunter Wrote: Oh look more drama.
*grabs popcorn*

If you can read you can see the drama is solved :')
Thanks given by:
you love dramas Marti
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 14, 06:40PM)quico Wrote: you love dramas Marti

Yeah, i always watchs dramas on tv, they're great! Make me so emotional
Thanks given by:
While you two are talking, do you guys want to set up |RMA| vs .rC? Unfortunately, I won't be here on Saturday. Would .rC be willing to play on Friday?
Thanks given by:
I am unavailable friday
Thanks given by:
Im unavailable for Friday, too. Saturday evening( Euro time ) would be great I suppose, or Sunday :)
Thanks given by:
I have to attend university most of the day and I'll be busy afterwards until about 9pm my time (8pm GMT). I can play after that, but Fridays are generally bad for us in terms of activity and weekends are usually always better, so I'm reluctant to promise anything at this stage.

EDIT: didn't see Sp33dy's post, I guess it's not going to work then. However I'll be available in the afternoon and evening this coming Saturday. If I'm given prior notice I can also free up Sunday if it's necessary.

EDIT2: The guy who does one of my seminars is in Tahiti (lel) so I'll actually be free earlier on the Friday. Not 100% sure of when but just throwing that out there in case we both manage to get a team for that date. I still agree Saturday/Sunday would be better though.
Thanks given by:
hem, so guys tell me a day and hour, i think saturday is good or sunday, i like sunday too
Thanks given by:
saturday/sunday evening pls
Thanks given by:
F1 xD
Thanks given by:
I cant get hold of AoX A atm ... does anyone know a way of contacting them besides TS?
Thanks given by:
aox-ac.net
Thanks given by:
got hold of subjective but chances are bad AoX will get 3 on tonight

edit: oh well, hes gone again
Thanks given by:
Would |AoX| like more time?
Thanks given by:
Always when we got 3 you got 1 or 2 and when you got 3 we're with 1 or 2
Edit: i wasnt gone i was playing inter and closed ts for less lagg (not working though)
Thanks given by:
You should set a time instead of hoping to both have 3 on at the same time
Thanks given by:
so Marti which time?
Thanks given by:
Tell me when you have 3 available and i will ask my mates
Thanks given by:
but in the moment or you want a day and time?
Thanks given by:
Well when on saturday/sunday can you have 3 on? What is your preferred time?
Thanks given by:
I can't be on Saturday. Maybe dystopia can.
Thanks given by:
Yes i can xD

Edit: wait till night, during class today I will know if I will have class tomorrow. (probably not, but just wait)
Thanks given by:
Quote:<18:59:14> "ReDBuLL": u have to say " i confirm "

I confirm.
Thanks given by:
|AoX|, w00p, BOOBS. What's going on here?
Thanks given by: