Poll: How many subs should be required to sign up for the tourney?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
21.21%
7 21.21%
39.39%
13 39.39%
18.18%
6 18.18%
21.21%
7 21.21%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

.rC wins the TOSOK Mini-Tourney!
Hey trionkali confirmed on my website, does that count??

Ok Music here is my final team.
Team Name FaD
Captain HoeHunter
Players
meanduck
I<3u
Subs
BaDMonkey
Pizza[H]
Thanks given by:
Alright, signups are closed max teams reached. I'll be back momentarily to see who plays who

Sorry, I have no idea how to get rid of the invitation pending thing. But here is the official bracket:

http://challonge.com/jonvbykv
|AoX| A vs BOOBS|
ac_arctic
Tiebreaker: ac_shine

|AoX| B vs w00p
ac_douze
Tiebreaker: ac_arctic

.rC vs |FaD|
ac_desert
Tiebreaker: ac_snow

|RMA| vs FD*
ac_werk
Tiebreaker: ac_complex

Please remember to play both sides and total the kills for each. Screenshots and demos are required.
GL;HF
Thanks given by:
okey FD* when can you play?
Thanks given by:
Idk, all my team seems to be sleeping now
Thanks given by:
jajajaja, well send me a pm when you know it, or post it here :P
Thanks given by:
when canz you play FaD?
Thanks given by:
AoX A - you can find us on .45 and rC TS to arrange a time
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 14, 03:12AM)Music Wrote: Sorry, I have no idea how to get rid of the invitation pending thing. But here is the official bracket:

If you added that yourself into their names.
On the left side, click participants. Click the wrench next to each one and erase it.

If it's some challonge feature I never saw, then not sure :s
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 14, 01:12PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(27 Sep 14, 03:12AM)Music Wrote: Sorry, I have no idea how to get rid of the invitation pending thing. But here is the official bracket:

If you added that yourself into their names.
On the left side, click participants. Click the wrench next to each one and erase it.

If it's some challonge feature I never saw, then not sure :s

I tried adding myself to all of those but... it only let me play for one team.

* Mousikos shrugs
Thanks given by:
Hey FD*! Weekend is short, so lets try to arange game as fast as possible :) I will leave on Sunday evening(around 6 (18h)) for my studies :)
Thanks given by:
When can you play today and tomorrow?

We're waiting for you on aura.woop.us 1999
Thanks given by:
We are waiting on aura.woop.us 1999! hurry up!
Thanks given by:
lol... you didnt even set any time, just told to here to come. I will be available for some more hours from now on plus tommorow till 16:00 GMT-O
Thanks given by:
I think BOOBIES that me and some others are on the biggest part of the day, but around 11 would be fine like we said already.

I will find you in ts :)
Thanks given by:
Congratz |RMA| and gl in the rest of tournament :)
Thanks given by:
yay thx, ggs FD xD

Thanks given by:
Fantastic games |RMA|, you deserved your victory! gl and hf with the rest of tourney! :-D
Thanks given by:
Er, I can't see the screenshots and.. you guys played without me =[
Thanks given by:
Thanks all FD*. You were great, just probably today was ours :)
Thanks given by:
gg's FD*s it was really good, thanks for the games :D

Quote:Spoiler (Click to View)
dmo: here

Quote:Spoiler (Click to View)
dmo: here
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 14, 09:20PM)EndGame Wrote: Fantastic games |RMA|, you deserved your victory! gl and hf with the rest of tourney! :-D
Thanks given by:
Individual Sign-Up Form:
Team Name:BOOBS|
Your Name:LuCk
Are you free to play on all weekends? Everyother weekend this weekend is good for me
Thanks given by:
Clearly w00p and AoX exist in different time zones, and possibly, separate realities, as RedBuLL apparently thought we were AOD O_o But anyway...
I can't speak for Subby and crew it is his team... But I do hope my mates forgive me...

I am resigning Team B from play as Music didn't want us here anyway, and has acted very unwelcoming to us anyway...
So let me take a moment to applaud w00p for an easy bye that they would have likely won anyway - But if you find you do ever want to play AssaultCube with us, let us know w00pies =)
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 14, 07:54PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Clearly w00p and AoX exist in different time zones, and possibly, separate realities, as RedBuLL apparently thought we were AOD O_o But anyway...
I can't speak for Subby and crew it is his team... But I do hope my mates forgive me...

I am resigning Team B from play as Music didn't want us here anyway, and has acted very unwelcoming to us anyway...
So let me take a moment to applaud w00p for an easy bye that they would have likely won anyway - But if you find you do ever want to play AssaultCube with us, let us know w00pies =)

Thanks for participating and congratulations to w00p for the win!

forever, I have always wanted you guys to play. If I've been unwelcoming in anyway capcity, please feel free to talk to me about it. I'm always open to feedback.
Thanks given by:
We were very unlucky guys, just when Robtics had to go Badger showed up. We were with 3 or more for 10 more hours but noone showed up :(
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 14, 08:44PM)-Subjective Wrote: We were very unlucky guys, just when Robtics had to go Badger showed up. We were with 3 or more for 10 more hours but noone showed up :(

Did you guys reschedule?
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 14, 07:54PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: RedBuLL apparently thought we were AOD O_o But anyway...

I actually laughed so hard
Thanks given by:
|FaD| vs .rC Results
http://i.imgur.com/S3SVXcz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5es7bk4.jpg
Good games guys. Good luck with the rest of the tourney!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for posting, here are the demos:

Demo 1
Demo 2

ggs, was fun :)
Thanks given by:
ggs .rC, |FaD|

Let me know if you are able to reschedule by the end of the day, Subjective
Thanks given by: