AC Christmas Cup Discussion
(16 Dec 14, 05:02PM)Marti Wrote:
(16 Dec 14, 04:57PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: I'm sure I'm not the only one missing which bug everyone's talking about here? Surely it's not just abusing spots in the base where you can spawn camp?

come to rc ts and i will show you/vanq will show you

(i learned about it also approx 40 mins ago)
Just don't abuse them and everything will be ok. Try to kill your enemy as you are supposed to kill him/her, even if you are desperate and can't kill him/her.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 14, 06:36PM)EndGame Wrote: Just don't abuse them and everything will be ok. Try to kill your enemy as you are supposed to kill him/her, even if you are desperate and can't kill him/her.

i saw numerous spots on venison to do it aswell

beware :D:D
Thanks given by:
So was signup ever changed to 6PM GMT?
Thanks given by:
Beware?
Remember, don't abuse bugs :-D
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 14, 07:16PM)Mousikos Wrote: So was signup ever changed to 6PM GMT?

In the end, no.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 14, 09:29PM)Roflcopter Wrote:
(16 Dec 14, 07:16PM)Mousikos Wrote: So was signup ever changed to 6PM GMT?

In the end, no.

Well, then good luck Europeans because Americans are not getting up at 4-7am to play Assaultcube.......
Thanks given by:
Would anyone object to a 6pm GMT start on Sunday? That would mean a roughly 9-11pm finish. My guess is that Australians may struggle if they have work on Monday.
Thanks given by:
Objection
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 14, 08:10AM)Roflcopter Wrote: Would anyone object to a 6pm GMT start on Sunday? That would mean a roughly 9-11pm finish. My guess is that Australians may struggle if they have work on Monday.

4am AEST

which means no
Thanks given by:
You're never going to please everybody. Set a date which captures the majority.
Thanks given by:
I think the current date and time is about as good as possible.

Remember that you don't need to be around at 12pm GMT. There will very very likely be space left at 13:30pm GMT still.
Thanks given by:
can i play lol
Thanks given by:
if i could find a team to play i would definately play :)

date and time are fine ^^
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 01:14PM)kaz Wrote: if i could find a team to play i would definately play :)

date and time are fine ^^

There are some other players planning on making a mix team out of the players who are teamless. So hang around from 12pm GMT and you will probably be able to play.
Thanks given by:
Just to be absolutely clear: signup is between midday and 2pm GMT, Sunday 21.
Games start shortly after 2pm GMT.
Thanks given by:
Added a new rule:

Quote:We ask that the winning team take responsibility for collecting demos (and ideally screenshots too) and posting them to the tournament thread.
Thanks given by:
if you guys play on aura you can easily download demo from woop.ac :)
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 14, 12:21PM)Sanzo Wrote: if you guys play on aura you can easily download demo from woop.ac :)

You should add aura to the serverlist then :)
Thanks given by:
What serverlist ?
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 14, 02:26PM)Sanzo Wrote: What serverlist ?

the serverlist for the cup (see the very first post)
Thanks given by:
Well, i don't know if i'm supposed to post somewhere but auras are absolutely available for this cup if you guys want to play on it, admin pass are available for referees :)
Thanks given by: