Current development status
(07 Oct 13, 06:47PM)Marti Wrote:
(07 Oct 13, 06:07PM)Artemis Wrote: Will this overwrite 1.1.0.4?

depends on how you install it no?
It automatically overwrites 1.1.0.4. Change the destination folder, everyone. XD
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 13, 07:27AM)Orynge Wrote:
(07 Oct 13, 06:47PM)Marti Wrote:
(07 Oct 13, 06:07PM)Artemis Wrote: Will this overwrite 1.1.0.4?

depends on how you install it no?
It automatically overwrites 1.1.0.4. Change the destination folder, everyone. XD

That is what i mean lol
Thanks given by:
I guess more information doesn't hurt. As I understand it, the notorious 'linux bug' has been fixed by using clang(?) instead of gcc. Things are moving much more positively right now than ever before in the last couple of years, but I make no promises...
A new problem has come to light this morning, but I don't think this will prevent an initial release; it will probably just mean an update being released shortly after.
Thanks given by:
I already got an AC 1.2 server with the SVN linux binaries, since there was no official 1.2 bins for linux.
Thanks given by:
Finally! Thanks for the update, jamz.
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 13, 08:58AM)jamz Wrote: A new problem has come to light this morning, but I don't think this will prevent an initial release; it will probably just mean an update being released shortly after.

And hopefully the rest of the updates with be quick too ;)
Thanks given by:
define shortly after

and finally we receive the official blessed package

thank you based devs
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 13, 10:44PM)Cemer Wrote: define shortly after
A period of time ranging between 1 second and 1 year.
Thanks given by:
I have a problem.
In SVN, whenever I'm playing on a server my sound just randomly cuts out. I have to reconnect to fix. Pretty annoying -.-
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 13, 04:52PM)Artemis Wrote: I have a problem.
In SVN, whenever I'm playing on a server my sound just randomly cuts out. I have to reconnect to fix. Pretty annoying -.-

I had this problem as well.. Had to restart AC
Thanks given by:
what's your OS ?
(note: i used to hvae this problem, but i noticed i had troubles with sounds while watching videos on the web when i was on teamspeak, or something like that; the problem was not AC. I never knew what was going wrong, it got fixed by a software update i guess)
Thanks given by:
Windows 8
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 13, 08:06PM)yopa Wrote: Windows 8

*choke*
Thanks given by:
I have that same sound glitch, except for me it works when the next map loads.
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 13, 08:58AM)jamz Wrote: It will probably just mean an update being released shortly after.

Wow dat genius idea, that some people proposed long months ago ._.

I'm happy that 1.2 is on the way out, but I really think AC should have an update system, rather than releases every X years.

It would make the community not wait so long & people would be happier thanks to regular changes which would impact the activity of the game for sure.

Also it would allow devs to let minor bugs go through, and take care of it after, while releasing a version including the majority of the finished work.
Thanks given by: RCJD