AssaultCube 1.2.0.0 Beta release
ac_terros will be added according to what some special birdies called me! RK just needs to get in contact with daylixx/sanzo to fix up some stuff:)
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 13, 05:43PM)Xenon Wrote: ac_terros will be added according to what some special birdies called me! RK just needs to get in contact with daylixx/sanzo to fix up some stuff:)

Yes, with the assumption that said fixing up will occur before the release of the new version.

(Confirmed from the weird bird himself)
Thanks given by:
Well i download it, there is a kinda bug, when you want to make strafe run W+D or A... you get stucked, so weird... but that beta version is nice
Thanks given by:
The alias onSpectate will be very interesting .

onSpectate player
If defined, this will be executed when you or another player spectate(s) a server.

Pstat_weap dont exist in the new version ...?

In first run of assault cube ,you should choose the keyboard AZERTY or QWERTY by menu ...

Else we can bind the key in default :
bind a left
bind q left
bind z forward
bind w forward
bind d right
bind s backward
Thanks given by:
There is a couple of glitches in the beta. First one i noticed was on bot lss the bots get stuck together. Another thing i noticed was that when you try to stop the demo the game crashes. And when you play bot survival(which i thought it would be like team survival just ffa) the game crashes frequently and gives the message "Win32 Exception: 0xc00000005 [0x10] ()" . Some suggestions would be to add the survival damage effects to all single player modes, and make a team bot survival mode for multi-player
Thanks given by:
(02 Apr 13, 04:06AM)FireTwister{JC} Wrote: ...

The Beta is kinda old now and many comits were released since. I think most of those bugs are fixed now but devs don't focus on bots details, there are many more important contents that needs more attention like the autodownloader feature and this famous Linux bug that stuck the new release to come out.
Thanks given by:
FireTwister{JC}, you'll need to update the beta.

Tutorial
Thanks given by:
(02 Apr 13, 04:06AM)FireTwister{JC} Wrote: There is a couple of glitches in the beta. First one i noticed was on bot lss the bots get stuck together.....

Im pretty sure most pub players in this version are annoyed by getting glued to another player when running away with flag.... Its stupid as hell.

This is do to playermodel clip thing?

Well in 1.0 you could just slide off the other player and would never get stuck.
Thanks given by:
Almost every bugs reported have been fixed, only a few (but critical) remain.
Thanks given by:
does anyone even use linux for ac?
Thanks given by:
(19 Apr 13, 03:44PM)Vermi Wrote: does anyone even use linux for ac?
Thanks given by:
(19 Apr 13, 03:44PM)Vermi Wrote: does anyone even use linux for ac?

Nop we play AC because we have linux.
Thanks given by:
Don't boast! If it wasn't for Linux users AC 1.2 would have been released ages ago.
Thanks given by:
I know, that's why it disgusts us all.
Thanks given by:
(19 Apr 13, 08:03PM)Xenon Wrote: I know, that's why it disgusts us all.

Poll results got no love in proving grounds as well. :'(
Thanks given by:
im not in proving grounds because i stated good points which the devs refused to answer, and took offense to.
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 13, 12:59PM)Xenon Wrote: im not in proving grounds because i stated good points which the devs refused to answer, and took offense to.

Oh stop with your crying already. If you didn't act like an immature teenager then maybe you'd still have access.
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 13, 12:59PM)Xenon Wrote: im not in proving grounds because i was offensive and repeating personal attacks.

FYP
Thanks given by:
i have no reason staying in there anyways, it's clear the new version is a thing of the past, and we should be expecting the next release in the next couple of years.
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 13, 04:43PM)Xenon Wrote: i have no reason staying in there anyways, it's clear the new version is a thing of the past, and we should be expecting the next release in the next couple of years.
You were told to stop. So stop now (last warning).
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 13, 04:43PM)Xenon Wrote: i have no reason staying in there anyways, it's clear the new version is a thing of the past, and we should be expecting the next release in the next couple of years.

You don't have anything to contribute anyways. Good riddance.
Thanks given by:
i am deeply sorry
please accept my apology
Thanks given by:
nope
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 13, 04:43PM)Xenon Wrote: Proving grounds

You were there long enough to know you aren't missing anything.
Thanks given by:
i know nightmare ;)
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 13, 08:07PM)Xenon Wrote: i know nightmare ;)

I'm sure outsiders will still enjoy the proving grounds revealed thread coming soon though.
Thanks given by:
Italian translation seems a bit off.

For example, "vote approved" should be "voto approvato" or "votazione approvata", while it's actually "vota approvata". Unfortunately Italian is a nasty language, so it'd need much testing for every word...
Thanks given by:
idk i still kinda like assault cube reloaded better less glitchy more options
(19 Apr 13, 11:52AM)|HP| Wrote:
(02 Apr 13, 04:06AM)FireTwister{JC} Wrote: There is a couple of glitches in the beta. First one i noticed was on bot lss the bots get stuck together.....

Im pretty sure most pub players in this version are annoyed by getting glued to another player when running away with flag.... Its stupid as hell.

This is do to playermodel clip thing?

Well in 1.0 you could just slide off the other player and would never get stuck.
Thanks given by:
keep it alive, bring back the slide
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 13, 03:10AM)Vermi Wrote: keep it alive, bring back the slide

This seriously affect the fast AC gameplay, but already suggested in proving grounds.

[Image: sans_t10.png]

/ignored
Thanks given by: