FuRy -
His wallhack is so obvious, because you guys still play with these crooks?
Most BL is when no one else to play with them.
Thanks given by:
I do think that there were two instances of cheating in there (the other one was near the beginning), but it's pretty obvious that if he was cheating, he wasn't cheating for the whole match.

I'd be willing to give FuRy benefit of the doubt.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 12, 11:17PM)Xenon Wrote:
(20 Jul 12, 10:30PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I wonder if Xenon hadnt accidentally posted his screen with cheat proof would he continue using cheats?
LOL
My IQ just went down.

First of all, posting the screenshot wasn't an accident. I had already stopped by the time the screenshot had been leaked. I had stopped cheating 3 days before being blacklisted.

LOL. I needed a good laugh. Thanks man. You should try stand-up comedy
Thanks given by:
in the demo, fury only checks that one spot xenon is camping at outside the base twice, and those times xenon is there. Fury never checks that other than those two times. If i knew someone had camped there more than once, i would be checking the spot often during the match, the only reason i wouldn't check it is if i "knew" they weren't there.

- about cheaters, devs man up, if someone cheats more than once, perma ban them from ac for ever. Ac may never be able to stop the new cheaters, but its easy to stop the more than once cheaters. At least thats making some progress, instead of slapping them on the wrist and letting them come back. It does nothing to improve the game.

- dont be the crowd in Julius Caesar -
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik0cqxJEl...age#t=124s
Does an offtopic edit bring warning points too RR? XD
Thanks given by:
Since the thread is deviating, I might as well get in on the action...
(21 Jul 12, 07:22PM)Joe Smith Wrote: if someone cheats more than once, perma ban them from ac for ever.
Lol, redundant in wording, but I agree with the idea.
It took 3 times for RestEasy to get perma-banned. People had faith that he would change, but he didn't.
I'm sure it took at least as many times to get Plenas perma-banned (or attempted to).
I won't attempt to defend Xenon - when I found out he hacked, I ignored him as much as possible. But gradually I did talk to him a bit, and I could tell he had obviously learned his mistake. I'm not saying that we should all immediately love him, but we should be able to forgive him, rather than make these petty attacks. He cheated once, learned his lesson, so he should be reaccepted - however long that takes is up to the individual.
And Paul, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you contributed something other than unprovoked attacks on Xenon or random youtube links. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Unless you actually have something to say that isn't attacking another forum member, and is on topic don't post. I'll be handing out warning points for any post after this that is offtopic/flaming.
Thanks given by:
just close the thread then ............
People can say whatever they want, he will not be blacklisted (no proof on this demo).
Thanks given by:
(22 Jul 12, 02:11AM)Edward Wrote: People can say whatever they want, he will not be blacklisted (no proof on this demo).
Lol you seem so matter-of-fact about this.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jul 12, 07:22PM)Joe Smith Wrote: ...devs man up, if someone cheats more than once, perma ban them from ac for ever...
I guess I must already be a man, because this is the rule, and has been since I started editing the Central Blacklist. The cheat must be either obvious, or admitted to, though.
There are currently 65 players permanantly banned from the MS, although the level of prohibition this provides depends on many factors. Forum users are probably familiar with only a dozen names, and less than half a dozen would be regarded as skilled players; most are kids who download cheats for every game they play, or coders who insist on showing off their 'skills' in pubs.
Thanks given by:
ResTEasY is the only big name i know.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jul 12, 06:41AM)bballn45 Wrote: ResTEasY is the only big name i know.
Plenas too I believe.
Thanks given by:
fact
Xen = 100% - proved
Fury 0% = not proven

The big question is: why an ex-cheater opened a topic to accuse another player knowing that he had no concrete evidence to make the accusation?

A "ex-cheater" know for sure that nothing would be 100% proven.

My opinion is the same. The forum will not improve as we let this kind of behavior appear here.

Since there is no moderation, Better close the topic.
Thanks given by:
I cheated and I believe I would have a better clue of how someone would hide their cheating then someone who doesn't speak english and has 'never' cheated. I have evidence, of which the community is split in half about weather he cheats or not, thus why he will not be getting banned until better evidence is proved.

1Cap, how does FuRy know when to check the corner, he only checked it twice. Both times I was their, tell me exactly how he knew champ.
Thanks given by:
In b4 locked thread..

FuRy HACKS KKKKK
Thanks given by:
campeão? só de atacar hospedeiro de server!
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 12, 07:15PM)Xenon Wrote: @Brazillian: He never checks their the whole demo, thus why you can watch the whole thing:)
(18 Jul 12, 12:03PM)Xenon Wrote: I showed jamz this. He watched it and by the way grenades are at the middle of the map. Also at 5 minutes remaining I go their again and it just so happens that he checks their again. He only checks this corner twice in the demo. Both times I'm their.
(20 Jul 12, 10:10PM)Edward Wrote: To all people thinking that their is enough proof in this demo : you should blacklist me and many others players for wallhack too then.
(23 Jul 12, 12:44AM)Xenon Wrote: 1Cap, how does FuRy know when to check the corner, he only checked it twice. Both times I was their, tell me exactly how he knew champ.
[Image: power-rangers-facepalm-space-delimited-d...607259.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 12:44AM)Xenon Wrote: 1Cap, how does FuRy know when to check the corner, he only checked it twice. Both times I was their, tell me exactly how he knew champ.

Some players know maps very well. Thus, they know where people usually camp. Furthemore, if there are sounds or it's rather obvious (granade sounds) that enemies are in those camping spots you must check them. For Example in des3, if your enemy takes your flag from red base and he goes right, or somehow you know someone comes right, it's a must to check the dark place next to the cabinet (where the health is); at least, I would do it and i'm not a genious or a magician or even worst a waller because I go straight to that place and kill someone. just saying...
Thanks given by:
Dear Paul,
(21 Jul 12, 09:58PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Unless you actually have something to say that isn't attacking another forum member, and is on topic don't post. I'll be handing out warning points for any post after this that is offtopic/flaming.

Anywho...
If the mods wish to close this, then feel free to do so.
Many of you have just dismissed this accusation and possible evidence as if it were so obvious that it wasn't a cheat, but the number of posts in this thread begs to differ - 4 pages about one blacklist (albeit not all of the content was relevant)!. Sure, there wasn't any evidence this time around, but I think Xenon did the right thing in bringing up what he thought was a cheat. At least now some of us will be more wary/observant (har har) when playing with FuRy. But next time (if/when there is one - and I feel there probably will be) he's accused, and, dare I say it, the evidence is actually solid, how would you look at Xenon then?
[Image: two-cents.jpg]
Thanks given by:

xoxo
Thanks given by:
xenon i know you want to be jg99's comrade as savior of ac, but you have to stop being a dummy gummy bear. post the whole demo instead of 16 seconds that people will desconsider
Thanks given by:
And u think nobodys check that hide spot ? Seriously
Thanks given by:
This is actually fairly useful.

Notice the minimap, even at low resolutions, you can see him spin around and stop on where the enemy team members are. Exactly where they are. Watch the mini map and notice where he spins and where he stops.

inb4 cheats in video, this is probably the ACWC client right?
Thanks given by:
That vid is still not solid enough in my opinion. I'd need to watch a min or two before that; what if he was killed close to the middle of the map and the enemy's base. Any player with common sense would start looking where that player that killed might be, and it's possible that when Fury noticed that he wasn't in the middle of the map (place where the enemy would've already been if he/she had not stopped walking across the map) he supposed that he was camping and that spot is used a lot so ye. Also besides the fact that he could have gone for armor and then noticed him there but I'd need the demo to confirm anyhow, these are all assumptions on the 15 secs you gave us.
Thanks given by:
rofl tayittux, its the point that he never checks there unless im there.

RR, it is the ACWC client.

http://www.upload.ee/files/2536146/CTF_a...0.dmo.html

That's the demo, at first I use the spot earlier in the demo 1ce or twice and they don't catch on, bear in mind this was hackerFTK that I camped. nakked was using the acwc client so when he died he had no chance possible that he knew I was there. I even left the armor to make it more of a bait.
Thanks given by:
If it is the ACWC client then how did he hack since apparently the client's sole purpose is to stop that?
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 03:29AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: If it is the ACWC client then how did he hack since apparently the client's sole purpose is to stop that?

He meant that Xenon used the ACWC client to record the video. This way, you get to see both teams on the map/minimap in spec mode.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 03:29AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: If it is the ACWC client then how did he hack since apparently the client's sole purpose is to stop that?

Xenon recorded using the ACWC client that shows everyone in the game on the minimap when you are spectating.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 03:36AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:

Xenon recorded using the ACWC client that shows everyone in the game on the minimap when you are spectating.

Quote:nakked was using the acwc client so when he died he had no chance possible that he knew I was there.
Xenon himself states that nakked, which we are supposing is fury aliased, is using the client, and I'm curious to know why you Xenon would talk so confidently about hacking with the ACWC client if it's supposed to stop that, even as if you knew something about a flaw in the client's ability to detect certain types of hacks, maybe there's something you're not telling us?
Thanks given by:
oh shit, wrong way around lmao. HackerFTK had the acwc client I believe. Sonic always uses it but FuRy never does. I apologise for dat :D
When he died, he took an awfully long time to respawn and then also stood still in base for around 5 seconds, as if he may of been toggling on.

It is still possible to cheat with the ACWC client. Just you need to be really good at coding.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z1ylq96rqyj1b55
Thanks given by: