FuRy -
(23 Jul 12, 03:53AM)Xenon Wrote: It is still possible to cheat with the ACWC client. Just you need to be really good at coding.
How would you know this?
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 03:57AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(23 Jul 12, 03:53AM)Xenon Wrote: It is still possible to cheat with the ACWC client. Just you need to be really good at coding.
How would you know this?

Anything is possible.

However, the method the ACWC client uses is pretty much un-cheatable for all intensive purposes.
Thanks given by:
Is this sh*t thread still opened? I think everything important concerning to it has been said already. I learned something tho, now when you are suspicious on someone (or mad at him) post a thread on the forum to ruin his reputation. Xenon, I know Ac is everything you have in your life, and that's why you came back here without any shame, but that doesn´t give you the right to come and post accusations against anyone you don´t like or hate. There are manners, you could ask several people's opinions about this without posting. I'm sorry to say that you are the only noob that has been blacklisted for wallhacking. I have tons of demos like this one, but I know that wallhacks can´t be proven by demos so I kept them to myself. And as I said before: "The only way to be caught wallhacking is to be dumb enough to post a screenshot and send it to somebody".

Please any moderator close this thread.
Thanks given by:
It would be helpful if we could get some logs info from rofl to know if Fury was using the client in this game or not.
Thanks given by:
Forgot to mention, if the source got into unsavory hands, then you could easily make cheats.

Although that is probably not going to happen.
Thanks given by:

http://www.mediafire.com/?z1ylq96rqyj1b55

Z-karius, he cheats. umad? I'd be taking a fine look at what your saying because if he does eventually get banned. You've backed him from the start, same with crema. I feel for you bros.
Thanks given by:
Hahaha, so Fury just posted a video on youtube today using a wallhack and you accidentally discovered it, OMG! you are genius.

Now seriously, I think thats you using your WH and what it's even worse, being an impostor using Fury's nickname.
Thanks given by:
@ Z-Karius That is actually an official match we both played for esl : http://www.esl.eu/eu/assaultcube/ui/vers...ch/2522324

eventhough he deleted his account

and @Crema,Xenon posted the screenshot on purpose.
Thanks given by:
rofl z-karius. dumbest post in the whole thread in the history of threads. It's on my youtube account which means I must of uploaded it. Ofcourse I went into a game and used FuRy's name. If you have any sort of logic, it is me using a wh client which can not connect to servers to show you that FuRy knows of Mystered position you spastic.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 04:31AM)Xenon Wrote: it is me using a wh client which can not connect to servers to show you that FuRy knows of Mystered position.

LMAO, I think theres nothing else to be said here.
Thanks given by:
He cheats, he's sorry, he won't do it again. Anything else?
Thanks given by:
your just both biased minded because he is in your clan, but this is actually pretty suspicious,if not obvious
Thanks given by:
Their is a reason jamz uses it aswell z-spastic.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 04:31AM)Xenon Wrote: If you have any sort of logic, it is me using a wh client which can not connect to servers to show you that FuRy knows of Mystered position you spastic.
So your wall hack client can't connect to servers but the one you used last time you got blacklisted could? Did you delete your old one and download a new one that can't connect to servers or what are you implying?
Thanks given by:
Jamz personally linked me to it, because he knew I liked watching demos but didn't want me to accidentley join servers with it, so he gave me it.
Thanks given by:
Make a BL thread for Xenon if you want to BL him. Otherwise stick to talking about FuRy.

The point is that there is possible proof that FuRy cheats, the proof is as such that it doesn't matter who it comes from. It exists. So review and decide for yourself.

Geez.
Thanks given by:
Seems we really ought to just make a poll and leave it at that.
Thanks given by:
Hmmk, So jamz linked you to the wallhack. If this is actually true I'd like to see what he has to say about this.

It's amazing how twelve year old xenon has become an expert cheat hunter working together with the devs.

Again, if this is true, ac is just going nowhere. I'm an old player from actioncube times, and since the original creators (Makke Drian Wanhfred and a few others) left the game, ac it´s like a ship without captain. And before someone says: "why don´t you go play some other game". Yes I play another game, but I still got a little hope that ac will come up stronger with the time.
Thanks given by:
not happy with ac?
play another game.
Thanks given by:
fury cheats, i knew this many many months ago, that evidence is pretty conclusive to me
Thanks given by:
Why don't we make this client public, I would love to watch through walls in stuff in demos and see what mistakes I make ingame. If Xenon a fucking wallhacker deserves it, then why can't we?
Thanks given by:
Sauerbraten.
The way of the future.
On one hand, in the depot one looks like he headed right for the enemy, but on the other hand, at 0:13 both he and the spectator turn towards the guy, which makes it a tough call.
@ the gothic one I've no idea what the heck was going on...
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 05:28AM)Z-karIuS Wrote: Hmmk, So jamz linked you to the wallhack. If this is actually true I'd like to see what he has to say about this.
Absolutely true, Z.
Xenon often contacts me with demos or other information, and this includes videos where he's using a known cheat client to try to prove wallhacks. I thought it made much more sense to give Xenon a client which allows him to see players through walls whilst watching demos (and playing against bots, if he feels like it), but doesn't connect to any servers. I compiled the client myself and have not given Xenon the source, just the binary.
(23 Jul 12, 06:31AM)bballn45 Wrote: Why don't we make this client public...?
I thought about this at the time I first made it, but a discussion with the person who told me the code changes to make, put me off. He said it would turn everyone into an 'amateur' WH-detector, using five-second snippets from various demos as Ultimate Proof; I clearly have a PM to write to someone...

I was hoping FuRy would contribute something.
FuRy, if you're reading, I activated the account you made on 17 July, a few hours after you registered; you can use that one and don't have to create a new one. I'm reopening the thread in the hope that you will reply...
Thanks given by:
actually i just got stoned and watched the video again, ive done shit like tthat before maybe not to that extent but on a small map like that and a general idea of the enemies position his moves seem kinda rational
Thanks given by:
I'm deleting off-topic posts from this thread, and it's only open until FuRy posts, or someone says he doesn't want to.
Thanks given by:
I do not know if Fury is hacking or not. I just say that in the demo I have seen, there is not enough proof. Sometimes, when I wonder where is the guy on my side, I check corner. But most of the time I never do because I am aware about where he was before he killed me and because he cant be there (until he speedhack).

So this could be me checking that corner 2 times in a match because I do not see the guy pushing my side. The second time when he checks the corner, he is not sure that someone is here (watch the crosshair moves). But I can be wrong.

Btw I have done a 1v1 against Fury under alias. If he does not hack, he is obviously one of the best players (and I think I have played against most of them) even if 1v1 are much different than team CTF. Here is the demo and I would say that if he does not wallhack, he is a fucking genius and he is the best tracker so go join w00p (but maybe I am a bad looser kkk) :

http://www.mediafire.com/?wia1ktbegmdp2y2

PS : Both of us were using the ACWC client (I checked with !list) and you have to use the rewind script (/rewind 10) to spectate us because there is a bug on the demo

EDIT : and stop talking about xenon's past guys srsly. Focus on Fury atm
Thanks given by:
Edward, I appreciate the fact that you're keeping an open mind about this. Hopefully others will do the same.
Thanks given by:
@Jamz

It's quite a surprise to know you really did that, knowing the kind of kid that xenon is. I'm sure you didn't want this thing between you and him become public, but he just did.

About the topic. I'll say it one more time: You can't detect a wallhack, there might be tons of suspicious movements, but there will always be the benefit of the doubt.

Also the average brazilian guy like Fury doesn't have the coding skills needed to edit the acwc client, insert a wh and hide it into the client so it will show up normal.
Brazilian cheaters usually donwload the cheats somewhere from the internet.

I've been suspicious on many players during the time I've played Ac, but never went mad on the forum and posted my suspicions on that particular player, so that I wouldn't ruin his reputation.

I was behind two very famous blacklist cases (wolf, life), I talked in private with one of the devs, and he proved that they were cheating, he didn't tell me to go to post my suspicions to see what people thought about it. It wasn't necessary the kind of spectacle that posts like this bring with it.

There should be a rule in this forum (if there isn't) that doesn't allow posts like this.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 05:59PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: It's quite a surprise to know you really did that, knowing the kind of kid that xenon is. I'm sure you didn't want this thing between you and him become public, but he just did.

I don't see why this information being public would bother either party. What harm can Xenon having a singleplayer-only wallhack do? It's almost like you find wallhacks taboo.

I spoke to FuRy about posting here but he called me a "noob" and didn't reply further. I'd recommend that the thread stays open even if it eventually looks like FuRy won't reply himself since the thread hasn't served its full purpose yet and further evidence has continually been posted.

I'll also clarify the ACWC position, since FuRy played that. In ACWC he played all his games with the ACWC client which makes me highly doubtful he cheated in the competition. Additionally I have not seen any conclusive proof that FuRy cheated recently. So his position in ACWC will not be affected.
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure Xenon said FuRy wasn't using the ACWC client...or did I read that wrong?
Thanks given by: