FuRy -
He just happens to magically know I'm at the corner.
Thanks given by:
Yes i watched again in slomo and im convinced hes hacking. just before he kills xenon at 6 min remaining hes trying to see around that corner from different angles. he seems already to point at him just before he goes there. It looks like hes trying to get a glimpse of xenon so his wallhack is not revealed. he does it twice. The way he goes through the door then reveals that he knows already what is waiting for him around the corner.
Thanks given by:
Best post on the thread so far. champion
Thanks given by:
again, no proof in this demo (I mean not enough to BL imo)... accept skill \0/
Thanks given by:
I agree to ban a cheater, but you need to show that at least fury is using modified client or log that identifies something strange, this is not about believing or not. Wallhack is the hardest to prove, i have at least 5 years playing AC and i have seen other players doing suspicious things, xenon if you get solid proof like the one mentioned above is welcome.

The advice i can give you is that if you suspect any player, you have tries to get more evidence before formally charge him, because what you do is help the other learn to care for.
Thanks given by:
And it would help if you have a clean reputation... oh wait, too late for that...
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 12, 08:51PM)Atrimos Wrote: log that identifies something strange.......you have tries to get more evidence....

Many modified and hacked clients show up as completely default in server logs, often it's hard to get evidence. Some clients are obviously not default and will show up as such in server logs, but it's worth remembering that just because a client shows up as something regular in server logs, you shouldn't assume it's clean.

(19 Jul 12, 09:41PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: And it would help if you have a clean reputation...

On the contrary my friend. I'm more willing to listen to Xenon about this BECAUSE he's an ex-hacker. He's used these hacks and so he's more familiar with them, how they work, etc., and what signs that players could be giving off when they use them.

Btw I watched the demo a second time, and I noticed what YWC was on about. It appears I wasn't that observant before, and it does actually look like a cheat to my eyes. That said it isn't proof, but I think this will make us all a little more wary of this guy when and if we play him now.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 12, 09:41PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: . .......
It'd help if you just shut the fuck up. You cant even read your name without messing up. You make useless topics and threads and you also suck the moderators dicks. Congrats.
Thanks given by:
/offtopic
^ lol
@Vanq, I wouldnt trust a thief who told me to be careful about another thief, if you know what I mean... but I see your point!
Thanks given by:
LOL, I watched fury in the demo for less than 1 minute...he starts to shoot BEFORE each enemy gets out from corner...obvious [radar(?) | wall] hack!
Thanks given by:
That whole post you just did took time/effort and was useless:)

I agree zac
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 12, 11:28PM)Xenon Wrote: That whole post you just did took time/effort and was useless:)
I know you don´t know how to read more than two paragraphs, I guess your intelligence dropped low bottom when you cheated.
Thanks given by:
[offtopic]
Enough, both of you.
Paul, I understand that you've lost respect for Xenon, but please just put that aside for the one time his hacks actually come in handy.
Xenon, you're letting Paul troll you. Come now.
[/offtopic]
To be honest, I watched the demo twice, it does look rather convincing...
Thanks given by:
FuRy cheats. Anyone who disagrees makes me want to cry.
Thanks given by:
Did jamz ever say what he thought of this? Pardon me if he did, I may have missed that...
Thanks given by:
Fury told me that he raped xenon in a 1v1, so the kid is mad and wants his revenge, accept that Fury is better than you kid... and the only way to be caught using a wallhack is being dumb enough to take a screenshot and send it to somebody.
Thanks given by:
Who r u? Fury doesn't speak english, and refuses to play on o-n-e and uk servers now he knows we can see what client he is using.

Shadow, ask him yourself:) He has personal thoughts that I won't share with everyone.
Thanks given by:
Again: If he cheats or not is no big deal. In a few months he'll be back from his ban playing like nothing ever happened. Hell, he might even host some server on next years' ACWC, this same tournament he may get caught cheating today and no one would care (some would, but that's just caus Fury is Brazilian and don't know how to talkz in funny egllish). Now, THAT would be ironic, wouldn't it? A cheater hosting servers and being responsible for logs in a major AC tournament?

Cheers to AC, a true safe haven for all fps cheaters!! \o/
Thanks given by:
Good post, did you research me?
I only pay for th:e servers:) larry has all the logging. :heart:
Thanks given by:
I see now that you can't grasp what I'm trying to say. I'll give it one last go:

Can't you see kid that your post is a big and fat waste of time, you know better than anyone what happens to cheaters around here: NOTHING. You guys cheat, come back, join clans, play and help organize tournaments and it's all good. I mean, you all cool kids, right? Your adolescent buddies forgave you, why shouldn't we all? It was only that one time, come on? Who relle cares?

We have zero credibility around here nowadays and the most funny thing is that a bunch of morons blame the SG for the demise of AC's competitive scene...

Congratulations to you and your buddies Xenon, you guys are turning AC into a great game.

This community became a big joke, and the joke is on us.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
back ontopic pls

any other thoughts?
Thanks given by:
a great deal of knowledge about wall-cheats here.
Thanks given by:
I resent the depiction of me as one of xenon's adolescent buddies. Clearly Xenon made a mistake, who hasn't at some point in their lives. That is hardly the point as you clearly state Crema.

Whether Fury cheats is the question at hand, and the evidence points to whatever you want it to. Those defending fury will clearly side with him and vice-versa. It is important to examine the facts at as unbiased an angle as possible, and frankly, it is more adolescent to allow your predisposition overcome you than take the higher ground. That being said, proof is very hard to come by in these matters, and maybe we should all take a more wary approach.
Thanks given by:
You are dead wrong here Waffles if you think I'm defending Fury. I'm hardly know the guy and is very possible that he cheated. I couldn't care less about the facts of this particular case, like I said before. If he cheated or not it won't matter in end.

The question in hands to me is how this community deals with cheaters. My question is how in the fucking hell the so called "honest players" in this game allow cheaters to in less than a handful of months come back to the game, join clans and get into organizing tournaments. It is a question of credibility, that this community has none atm.
I wonder what would had happened in 89 if Ben Johnson was elected head of the IAAF after one: Jezz dudes, fak! I took some bomb yo. I'm sorry, bras. Ma bad!

The only reason I'm venting at this Xenon buddie of yours its because the sheer irony of this whole thread presented a unique opportunity. I really have nothing against him personally, especially caus I don't know him and tbh don't plan too, he might even be a cool dude that made a mistake like you all said, I do not care. What I do care is this: Under any circumstances a guy who was caught cheating in a tournament should be involved in organizing competitive game play after just a slap in the wrist, and ppl who do organize this events should not be involved with dishonest players, this kinda shit only happens in this game community. We are much harsher with the youtube hackers than we are with the ones like Xenon that to much more harm. And this kind shit only happens caus if you are in certain circles in AC everything goes.

I'll always be very biased when it comes to cheaters: I don't want then around, no matter who da fuck they are: Xenons, Davis or Furys. If you find it cool to hang around your online cheaters bras, knock yourself out, just don't ask me to do the same. In this game if your clan buddies like you, cheating is no biggie.

I've shouldn't known better than expect that a clan scene run by teenagers would had done it any differently. My bad, I'll shut up. You guys have it your way, I'm sure AC's future will be bright.
Thanks given by:
Well that post made a lot of sense to me until the end. I by no means defend what Xenon has done. I was hoping to express that with this small community with relatively young members (including xenon), it may be best to educate and explain rather than ostracize. Yes, cheaters need to be punished and kept a close eye on, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they may not learn from their mistakes and move on to become of great value to the game. If we take a unilateral approach to every topic and argument, we'll end with a unilateral game. Part of the appeal of this game is it's wide diversity. I'm not trying to convince you that Xenon is anything than what he is, and you may even not like him or his actions. The fact remains, these people are playing the game, and will continue to play the game, so why not rehabilitate them rather than completely penalizing them? I'm genuinely curious if anybody can answer that for me.
Thanks given by:
[Removed] because of my false accuation(s). I would like to apologize :(
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 12, 06:34AM)W@rr!0r Wrote: I think =MyS= has a streak for hacking and I don't know if he or the rest of the clan can be trusted.

http://www.myys.bplaced.net/index.php?si...&topic=751

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri...YBzE&gl=US
1. Neither Xenon or FuRy are in =MyS=
2. HeRa is a "she", not a "he" (Greek goddess, etc.)
3. Don't go making ridiculously bold statements without solid proof. That thread ended a while ago with no confirmation of hacking. At least here there is some possibility of proof.
4. This isn't some "oh talk about who you think cheats" thread. This is a discussion about 1 specific person, and whether or not there is solid proof of his cheats. While these recent posts about the community's treatment of ex-cheaters (not hackers, as V-Man is always quick to point out) have led to an interesting conversation, I do not believe they belong in a discussion about one specific person's blacklist. It would definitely be an interesting separate thread though.
Apologies if this sounds harsh, but you get the idea.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 12, 06:43AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(20 Jul 12, 06:34AM)W@rr!0r Wrote: I think =MyS= has a streak for hacking and I don't know if he or the rest of the clan can be trusted.

http://www.myys.bplaced.net/index.php?si...&topic=751

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri...YBzE&gl=US
1. Neither Xenon or FuRy are in =MyS=
2. HeRa is a "she", not a "he" (Greek goddess, etc.)
3. Don't go making ridiculously bold statements without solid proof. That thread ended a while ago with no confirmation of hacking. At least here there is some possibility of proof.
4. This isn't some "oh talk about who you think cheats" thread. This is a discussion about 1 specific person, and whether or not there is solid proof of his cheats. While these recent posts about the community's treatment of ex-cheaters (not hackers, as V-Man is always quick to point out) have led to an interesting conversation, I do not believe they belong in a discussion about one specific person's blacklist. It would definitely be an interesting separate thread though.
Apologies if this sounds harsh, but you get the idea.

Yeah, sorry I didn't know much just thought it could be helpful.
Thanks given by:
np :)
jamz y u no post your view?!
Thanks given by: