You guys are at each others throats and its making me sick
GET BACK TO THE DAMN TOPIC!

[Image: jrz0nn.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well, they are on topic in a way. They're getting at each other's throats, and it's making everyone sick.

Seriously though, please take your private, um, discussions somewhere else. This thread has a point, don't make us close it.
Thanks given by:
Thank you guys I finally found this topic worth posting on. :). If yins wanna duke it out please make a thread in the off topic section of our lovely forums and I'll bring the beer (no seriously please do, I've been bored as shit lately). Anyways... Why don't we add riverside to the official map list, return dust2 to its true position of fking awesome, and make an official map list that actually represents all the good maps (played a lot or not) that players have made and implement it dev permission or not (although we'd likely require a few Mods for sure) and be done with the whole thing? If only Kell could code, y'all would be fking dripping orgasmic lemon juice all over your shiny little Kevlar vests. I'd make all sorts of sexy shit. Anyways RIVERSIDE that bitch if you want to keep my awesome ramblings in topics more suited to insanity.

MK Edit:: Wolf you make me all warm and fuzzy inside with your authoritative strength lusciously scrumptious physique. I will leave this thread alone although the thought of you crushing one of my posts would bring me near delirium in a fit of hyper-erotic joy! :). I'm still sober... Not thinking straight.
Thanks given by:
I don't see an issue with bloating the official maps package. As it stands, server owners pick out their own map rotation. If players don't like maps then they won't be added to server rotations and won't be played. The more maps in the released package, the more new players will have to play on as soon as they install the game.

Also, I think it's important for mappers to get their work out there. They spend a lot of time on it and if the AC devs can force the community to at least consider some of the better maps, I think it's a great idea.

@Wolf I was just replying to Mr. Kell and if a mod wants to delete this I'd be cool with it.
Thanks given by:
Read the title lads, you can talk about changing the official map package in the Ideas thread or by making another thread yourself. Please stay on topic.
Thanks given by: