When Servers Troll You!
Today i had one of the most stressfull games ever.
And no, its not because RV made another effort to troll me, oh no, the SERVER decided to troll me.

Well, the server AND xXCamperXx.
Basically, He started TKing everyone and in an attempt to defend myself my score went "below the servers threshold" and it kicked me! Bah, thats what i say.
And this happened 4 times!!!
Each time in defence!!

I just wish, so much, that a got his friggin' partial. so annoyed.
Anyway, here is the DEMO.
Discuss.
Thanks given by:
Fail. XD
Thanks given by:
New server rules : Do not teamkill the teamkillers ... or prepare to get kicked !
Thanks given by:
Teamkilling is bananas.
I teamkill the teamkiller.
The sky is blue.
XD
No , ask the server owner to remove some %5%6 line in some .cfg file to stop the -ratio ban. XD
No, in normal play its difficult to deal with if no admins around, sad there arent enough admins in some servers.
In gemas, I always tell people who kill killers to stop killing (see above, XD), to wait until the killer is out of ammo and then its fun, XD!
Just go to spec while you cast the vote Mike, its better than teamkilling (or keep tbagging them when they die, XD!)
(couldnt watch the demo I dont have Chrome installed, :( )
Thanks given by:
Come on Paul, you should know bettter. Whenever you decide to go on TK rampage you need to kill some enemies too: TK, couple kills, TK, couple Kills.
I'm very disappointed at you man, what a rookie mistake!
Thanks given by:
[Image: f32e958fc24289489d08620d2a64f942.gif]

(22 Apr 12, 02:23AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: (couldnt watch the demo I dont have Chrome installed, :( )
What's Chrome got to do with it? D:
Thanks given by:
i must say, some of your posts amaze me at how much you complain.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 01:07PM)Xenon Wrote: i must say, some of your posts amaze me at how much you complain.
Lol. i know, but i must admit. i was annoyed when it happened.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 04:54AM)ElCrema Wrote: Come on Paul, you should know bettter. Whenever you decide to go on TK rampage you need to kill some enemies too: TK, couple kills, TK, couple Kills.
I'm very disappointed at you man, what a rookie mistake!
I dont teamkill, but for obvious reasons, or mistake:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4195-post...l#pid79816
Thanks given by: