Poll: When will the next version come out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Should be any minute now...
4.65%
2 4.65%
1-20 days
2.33%
1 2.33%
20-50
4.65%
2 4.65%
50-100
6.98%
3 6.98%
100-365
20.93%
9 20.93%
365-Not in our lifetime
39.53%
17 39.53%
I really don't care. I like this version just fine :D
9.30%
4 9.30%
OMG stfu stop asking this question...
11.63%
5 11.63%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

When do you think the next version of assaultcube will come out
Inb4 everyone shits on me for asking this question...oh well...i just want people's opinions :D
Thanks given by:
My best guess is around Summer-Fall. Not even the devs know, so I'm just shouting out a guess.
Thanks given by:
"OMG STFU, stop asking this question"
Thanks given by:
I'm guessing around winter (southern hemisphere)/summer (northern hemisphere), just hoping that the devs will become more active then.
Thanks given by:
I have no idea.
But i would rather they took their time with the update to get it right. I dont want another BRINK situation. #DamnYouBethesda!!
Thanks given by:
As MG, when its right! But...
Please Devs include a laser pistol, a laser sable, new star wars skins and change nomenclature to, but not excluded to:
CTP/KTP Capture/Keep the princess (Leia)
LSS Last Storm-trooper Standing
LPF Laser Pistol Frenzy
OSOK Or survive or Knee (in front of the Dark Lord)
and change name to Assault Wars Cube, K? Thx
Thanks given by:
Late Spring, unless Bukz breaks his fingers.
Then Late Summer, unless Tempest's hands fall off.
Then Late Fall, unless Lucas gets sucked into another dimension.
Then Late 2015, ample time for jamz to learn how to code and be a 'One Man Army' dev team.

Or the millions in donations get used to buy devs and the release would be out tomorrow. \:D
Thanks given by:
Maybe you could make another thread in 1 or 2 weeks? I am sure it will help a lot.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 01:41PM)Nightmare Wrote: Then Late 2015, ample time for jamz to learn how to code and be a 'One Man Army' dev team.

I'm sorry but, you made one mistake.. Jamz is already a "One Man Army" dev team..
Thanks given by:
I can wait ... its not like I think we got a perfect game atm but I dont need them to hurry aswell
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 03:19PM)Robtics Wrote: I can wait ... its not like I think we got a perfect game atm but I dont need them to hurry aswell
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 10:10AM)MykeGregory Wrote: But i would rather they took their time with the update to get it right.

(15 Apr 12, 01:50PM)Edward Wrote: Maybe you could make another thread in 1 or 2 weeks? I am sure it will help a lot.

Bien sur, mon cheri...
Thanks given by:
i don't care as long as it's fun to play the current version.
also:
Edward Wrote:Maybe you could make another thread in 1 or 2 weeks? I am sure it will help a lot.
this and
n00bdibbKA Wrote:
this
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 12:40PM)the nub Wrote: STAR WARS CUBE
[Image: sw_puzzle_cube1.jpg?w=600]
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 08:25PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Bien sur, mon cheri...
Coquine :p
But tbh I refuse to see the next AC release because I do not understand what they are doing
Thanks given by:
365-Not in our lifetime
Thanks given by:
yesterday
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 12, 07:40PM)Edward Wrote: But tbh I refuse to see the next AC release because I do not understand what they are doing

Then don't play it
Thanks given by:
Well I will see. atm I am enjoying the 1.1.0.4 version. But it is not because the next release will be weird (according to me) that I will stop AC. I will just deal with it. I just hope that things will change in a good way.
Thanks given by: