Ummmm, I depart AC for those who wish to know
Yeah, I'm leaving AC for good ^^

Yeah yeah some are gonna say, oh your just saying that but he wil be back in the nxt few weeks or month or so. No, im leaving for good, i wont be returning ^^ FmC still has leaders so its not gonna die :D I wish everyone that has been awesome throughout this game the best of luck and happy fragging
Thanks given by:
We're going to miss you Ike. I hope you will come back one day :)
Untill then have a nice life. Had fun playing with you, you are an awesome friendly player :)
Thanks given by:
```
Thanks given by:
Lol. Bye Ike. It's a shame you've left so soon after returning and helping restart FmC :(.

But, you came back after you left the first time, so I think you'll come back again :).
Thanks given by:
Sad to hear this Good luck in life
Thanks given by:
Was listening to THIS while reading your post.
Made it all the more tragic!
:(

EDIT: Very best of luck in whatever you do... unless you're a criminal mastermind. xD
Thanks given by:
Dammit Ike.
Thanks given by:
Played with you very little, but it was a pleasant time!
Hang around in tha forum at least! Good luck with everything...
Thanks given by:
5 weeks.
Thanks given by:
You were only here for like a few weeks
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 12, 12:28AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: 5 weeks.

6 weeks.
Thanks given by:
Do the op and Killergirl have the same I.P?

[Image: vj5VY.gif]
Thanks given by:
6 weeks is all it took to remake a stable clan apparently huh? :) GL HF everyone, and yeah I'll check forums every once in a while
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 12, 04:04AM)Bullpup Wrote: Do the op and Killergirl have the same I.P?

http://i.imgur.com/vj5VY.gif

No
Thanks given by:
The only way I'd depart AC is if they made a girl from a bottle of rum and she wanted me to quit AC so that I could drink her up.
Thanks given by:
3 weeks
Thanks given by:
ok I will not say "* ** *** **** * ****" but as I said in another topic (Murmer's one but shh), those kind of spam-presumptuous-threads should be posted in the offtopic forum or not at all (I can dream I know).
Thanks given by:
[Image: CR_612248_voldemort.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 12, 11:14AM)MorganKell Wrote: The only way I'd depart AC is if they made a girl from a bottle of rum and she wanted me to quit AC so that I could drink her up.
Ain't that the truth.
Thanks given by:
Aww... I liked you. :<
Thanks given by:
2 months.
Thanks given by:
He just leaving cuz all the crap he getting for the second chance resteasy thing. Ike if I were you I'd just flip everyone the bird and get on with life. Play some AC. You'll feel better in no time. I'm not saying let hax in or anything, just unleash a big FU and don't leave the GREATEST game in the world!
Thanks given by:
MK speaks the truth IKe, dont leave coz u got butthurt when everyone said he was a cheat, embrace it, your friends liked you enough to warn you without trolling you. From what i see around here that makes you quite popular!

Ike insert "FU Here" then get the f**k on with puttin FmC back together....
Thanks given by:
lol I'm not leaving due to the RestEasy thing. I have personal matters in life that i need to attend to. Coincidentally, the RestEasy thing occurred right before my decision to leave AC was made. Nothing to do with the hacker and such. I wouldn't quit AC because of a hacker. Leave the clan? yes, but not quit AC xD
Thanks given by: