My Introduction
I searched for an Introduction thread and was unable to find one. Anyway, I've been playing this fine game for about 3 years. I'm proud to say that AC was the FIRST multiplayer fps game I had ever played.
I'm a Mac user but I like to think of myself as a semi-hardcore gamer, if that makes any sense. Along with Assautcube I play Warsow (almost never) and UrbanTerror (when Steam crashes) as well as TF2 and pretty much all other Source engine games.

I haven't played in a few months because I'v been banned from one of my favorite servers. I dont troll, spam, or grief but nevertheless I was permabanned.

It all started one day on ac_toxic; I threw a frag grenade close to the blue team spawn. Through a glitch or an incredible amount of luck, the grenade got stuck inside a small crack in the wall that the mappers had stuck in for effect I guess.
Coincidentally that grenade gave me a triple kill. The three people who were gibbed by a seemingly magical grenade accused me of hacking. I thought they were joking so I played along sarcastically, but then I realized they really believed I was a hacker and I tried defending myself. nextthing I know, I'm pbanned.

Anyway these forums look rather nice.

Elsewhere on the Internet (not to be a spam bot or anything) I moderate a board of a pretty cool, upstart new gaming community forum called Thrive. It's at doctorrandom.com/forums until we get a new sitehost. It's pretty chill and I like it a lot. We want to expand our member base so it would be cool if some of you checked it out. Don't expect any hardcore AC discussion, though.
Thanks given by:
Welcome. :D

Warsow doesn't work for me :(
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 11, 05:53PM)Uberdeath Wrote: Anyway, I've been playing this fine game for about 3 years. I'm proud to say that AC was the FIRST multiplayer fps game I had ever played.
Don't expect any hardcore AC discussion, though.
Welcome to the community, and this is where hardcore AC discussion takes place. What server was that from if you dont me me asking

I may check your site out in the future. Happy posting :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your stay.
Thanks given by:
It will happen again, if you only knew how many times I've been called a cheater :s

I wonder why since you've been playing for three year you didn't pop in here before.

Anyway, welcome to the forum
Thanks given by:
you are not a real ACer till you are accused of hacking by random noobs :D
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 11, 09:43PM)lucky Wrote: you are not a real ACer till you are accused of hacking by random noobs :D

that happened to me today. some guy called B$n|Grr or something like that. Was getting epic lucky headshots though.

Thanks given by:
Which server(s) are you permabanned from? Can't find your IP on TyD's blacklist.
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Don't worry about the ban, as long as servers aren't greyed-out on the serverlist, you won't really be permanently banned anywhere - bans last for only 20 minutes by default, and any server admin who sets it to a ridiculous time is ridiculous. However, if they are greyed out, then it means you managed to get onto someone's blacklist, sometimes by luck of range ban.

Also the cake is a lie.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 11, 10:31PM)V-Man Wrote: Can't find your IP on TyD's blacklist.

that's a first
Thanks given by:
I bid you welcome, enter freely and of your own will!
Thanks given by: