Assaultcube 2: cube 2
(28 Jun 11, 08:28PM)Cemer Wrote: Dude, I still don't get (with my 13 year old mind) HOW you get all these IPs. HOW SIR?

and i thought i was mad

Thanks given by:
Hi.
Thanks given by:
Well, his new game didn't amount to much but he sure is a great attention whore!
Thanks given by:
Haha i didn't know about the attention whore haha :// DW i've still got my stuff goin . I'll keep the mod going now abit more actively, but expect slower results cuz i've started playing ac again sooooo .... =)

Things im thinking about for use:

-New player model made by slow old man incorporated
-Unlockable hudguns
-dementium is continuing his phone booth for me
-In game mod shop using an auto update, though im not so sure how that would work out, so thats on the Miracle list
-New pickups. Drugs for extreme speed, faster shooting, and more damage (beast mode ftw)
Thanks given by:
1: Definietly! His playermodels are the best!
2: That would be a good Idea, but how do you unlock them? Earn money through kills? Get XP point?
3: Nothing to say
4: What is in this shop? New weapons? Pickups? But I love this idea :D
5: Oh yeah, I'd say: Adrenaline for more speed, full metal jacket for more damage, and some kind of a new stock for faster shooting ;)
Thanks given by:
You need quick revive, for the already dead players.
Thanks given by:
definitely not drugs. Maybe Gatorade product placement :D If you want some halp, you should put it on Sourceforge. I can make websites; maybe I should find textures to replace saourbraten ones and thus its maps can be used in Assaultbraten.
Thanks given by:
xD this sounds crazy now.
Thanks given by:
Drugs?
Dr Pepper!!!
Thanks given by:
Lol if you maybe just built this as a beta thing for your mods and stuff it would be good. Then you could forward your ideas to the AC dev team because to be honest there's only one server and no-one is ever on yours. Although the mods you made are easy enough to employ to my client :D. I REALLY want AC to have a mod-shop lol.
Thanks given by:
money in the game = massive hacking flood ;)

you must create updates at least monthly ;)
Thanks given by:
Mod shop as in download mods. Nobody wants to pay money, and managing that would be a complete waste of time, considering someone needs to get around to fixing community map pack, AC Wiki, etc.
Thanks given by:
Oh my god, Sabey is back? Mindblow!

Waitwut? Drugs? Is everything going to look like a gema when you use them?

*shivers*
Thanks given by:
it was just a suggestion .... drugs = hypo = epic beastmode lol
Thanks given by:
I'd find it cool, but they should be reaaaaalllllly rare. (1 or 2 on a map, and it spaws every 2 minutes, and so on ;) )
Thanks given by:
Quake and Nexuiz (countless others, i bet too) have uber modes. I think there should be a dedicated GEMA mode in addition to all the modes sauer has with no drugs, er, gatorade.
When ESRB sees drugs, It might just rate it among the ranks of Duke Nukem istead of Metroid.
Thanks given by:
Luckily it isn't like that here in EU. Games without violence (or less violence) but with drugs are rated 12 (Or for americans, rated T), over here :D
Thanks given by:
I say NO to unlockables. Everyone would be researching how to get it without earning it. Then they would see other hacks. Well, that's not the reason, but I'd say no unlockables.
Idea: logins. You can make and log into an account in the game, you DON'T have to be 13 or over, and with that, you can get into ladder servers and submit mods. It would be a nice anticheat on ladder servers.
Thanks given by: