Assaultcube 2: cube 2
LOL all of you are babbling here about names and stuff but none off you realise your talking to a closed window... Sabertooth isn't responding...
Thanks given by:
Since June 7th, Oh my. Whatever shall we do.
Thanks given by:
I know Anvil. I know.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 11, 10:35PM)V-Man Wrote: Since June 7th, Oh my. Whatever shall we do.

That's a long time on the internet.
Thanks given by:
New Zealand is a long way away (from the USA and Europe of course, it's relatively close to Australia, Samoa, Antarctica et cetera)
Thanks given by:
Kay... It's been six days... and eight since Sabertooth's last response... I suggest we keep brainstorming and stuff, because he did imply he would be inactive for some time (school and stuff)...

Does this count as a gravedig?
Thanks given by:
Not really since this is an ongoing topic...
Thanks given by:
slow down the players to the pace of current assault cube. cube2 is not fun at the hyper cartoonish pace.
Thanks given by:
Have a portal mode like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPNMMZBOo...dded#at=87
Thanks given by:
im down with this. hope he un-afk's soon D:
Thanks given by:
* VenteX slaps Sabertooth around a bit with a rusty salmon.
Thanks given by:
my brain! (link removed. we don't want to make people puke on their keyboards, or do we?)
Thanks given by:
Thanks a lot, Urban Dictionary. You turned a harmless IRC joke into a sex move. THANKS A FREAKIN' LOT
Thanks given by:
Thanks a lot VenteX for essentially doing the job of the removed link :D
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 11, 10:44PM)hamolton Wrote: my brain! (link removed. we don't want to make people puke on their keyboards, or do we?)

I do tempest! I do!

(PM me link)

Sabey's afk. Hope he's ok.
Thanks given by:
He's not AFK; he's playing regularly with another name and obviously has no interest in this work, or in the hopes and dreams of those of you who posted messages of support in this thread.
Thanks given by:
i think you should include urself in the dev team... somehow, you could give them some great ideas that you have right now, although i think it's quite doubtful if you would go straight ahead w/ the idea of porting AC in cube2 engine...
Thanks given by:
idc lol
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 07:50AM)jamz Wrote: He's not AFK; he's playing regularly with another name and obviously has no interest in this work, or in the hopes and dreams of those of you who posted messages of support in this thread.

Dude, I still don't get (with my 13 year old mind) HOW you get all these IPs. HOW SIR?
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 08:28PM)Cemer Wrote:
(28 Jun 11, 07:50AM)jamz Wrote: He's not AFK; he's playing regularly with another name and obviously has no interest in this work, or in the hopes and dreams of those of you who posted messages of support in this thread.

Dude, I still don't get (with my 13 year old mind) HOW you get all these IPs. HOW SIR?

He gets access to the master server logs i think
Thanks given by:
What name(s) does he play under? Imma go teabag him.
With myke.
Thanks given by:
He comes on IRC as apex.
Just so you know.
Thanks given by:
What about AC Cube 3?
Thanks given by:
I'd like to have source code so I could continue the project...
Get online Sabertooth!
Thanks given by:
hamolton if you have da skillz, why don't you just go take sauerbraten's stuff and start from scratch!
:D
Thanks given by:
*dramatic music*
I'd help with this if my knowledge of OpenGL didn't consist of making a purple square with lines sticking out of it spin :P
Thanks given by:
Better than mine. XD
Thanks given by:
My programming "skillz"
1. Read a book on Java
[Image: 100posts.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 11, 07:50PM)hamolton Wrote: My programming "skillz"
1. Read a book on Java
[Image: 100posts.jpg]

Should've drank some.
Thanks given by: