[split] Map discussion
Tags removed from ac_edifice and ac_stellar.
Thanks given by:
Ac_Rattrap and ac_snow are on my top ten list of ac maps, why cause there very realistic. Idk why people wold want those maps off the official list.
I do have a suggestion for all those maps that people want official why dont you just add them to the download package instead of making the official.
Thanks given by:
Wait, someone said they wanted snow off the list?
Thanks given by:
(12 Nov 11, 08:08AM)Think3r Wrote: Ac_Rattrap and ac_snow are on my top ten list of ac maps, why cause there very realistic. Idk why people wold want those maps off the official list.
I do have a suggestion for all those maps that people want official why dont you just add them to the download package instead of making the official.

People want the good maps available for clan matches. <3

Thanks given by:
Rattrap is just too laggy for me. I would never get rid of snow because it is one of the original ac maps. Dust2 should be on here for sure.
Thanks given by:
(12 Nov 11, 09:07PM)bballn45 Wrote: Rattrap is just too laggy for me.

IKR
I lose about 75% of my fps on that road. (example. 100 fps normally. 25 fps on road of doom)
Modern Warfare runs smoother than AC on rattrap's road. :'(

Thanks given by:
(12 Nov 11, 05:54PM)Nightmare Wrote: People want the good maps available for clan matches. <3

That's all, customs maps are already on ladders/publics and there is not any problem with it.

Dunno why they deleted ac_wasteland, it was the 2nd played map in the 1v1 ESL and it was so fun in TSURV clan matches.

Btw: Rattrap is unplayable in clan matches, really unfair bases, i can't see a CTF on this map and a HTF is a bit strange to play. All boxes in closes areas stuck you everywhere, everywhere there is little mapmodels on the floor who give you an opressed vision of this map.
And 131 cubes long full of mapmodels heighfields details sounds lighs make everyone lag obviously.
131 CUBES! It's crazy.
Thanks given by:
I also find it weird that no one has said one of Stupp's or Z3R0's maps . Ya never give other mappers credit ya all just want maps from known mappers, which is kinda sad.
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 11, 03:52PM)Think3r Wrote: I also find it weird that no one has said one of Stupp's or Z3R0's maps . Ya never give other mappers credit ya all just want maps from known mappers, which is kinda sad.
Agreed. I love Stupp's maps. :)
Remember that community forum mappers* are easier to get in touch with, though.

* = Meaning that they're regulars on the forums.
Thanks given by:
shad-99 has some great maps also, don't forget him ^_^
Thanks given by:
Dont forget ac_desertstorage1.1!
its mah awesome map!
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 11, 06:30PM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote: shad-99 has some great maps also, don't forget him ^_^

F1
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 11, 02:18AM)riceboy4life Wrote:
(14 Nov 11, 06:30PM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote: shad-99 has some great maps also, don't forget him ^_^

F1

The only problem I have with shad-99's maps is that a lot of them are small and square.
Thanks given by:
are these maps going to be added with the next version? i hope so, they are all awesome except edifice and oasis, totally unfair maps
Thanks given by:
Hence the suggestion to have a "half-time" in match mode. Symmetrical maps get boring quick. ;)
Thanks given by:
@Bukz
it is ofc bullshit, pls check the reality ... (douze, twintowers) ... i wonder where you get that statements ... The real official map is also symmetric, but it is achieved symmetric distribution of base's parameters. It is about skill to hide it. If you didn't think about it during creating map, your critics probably like you and it is ofc valuable for you maps.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 11:31AM)Negative Nancy Wrote: @Bukz
[Image: 1c8e2acb84ec48119b2ae99.png]
edifice doesn't have this brick texture like ac_brick so rage at you.

Streamlined the quote. <3

back on topic. off with rattrap's laggy head. :)
rebel rebel rebel!!!
Thanks given by:
@Nightmare
brick is symmetric because i wanted arena typed map, easy for learning, 2~4 players ... edifice purpose was probably other but map like ac_mines is also symmetric but you don't see it in first look and this is about ...

if my post looks negative, sorry for it ...
Thanks given by:
Mines and Edifice are symmetric?

BTW, ac_brick for official.
Thanks given by:
Stupp's Maps (Since I last played..):

Aquatic
Aztec
Esgotos
Factory
Favela
Fortress
Logistica
Monastery
Occupied
Old
SS-Bismarck
Stalingrad
Subway
Valencia

May have been renamed with ac_
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 10:50AM)SnowOak Wrote: ...
http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php...3995#p3995
http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php...3854#p3854
http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php...3121#p3121
Thanks given by:
Found this map on Exodus 24h T-OSOK: ac_icicle by Titan
Very well designed map :D Take a look.

Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 11, 10:49AM)SnowOak Wrote: ...

You need to look around the forums a lot more. :P
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4344.html
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 11, 10:49AM)SnowOak Wrote: Found this map on Exodus 24h T-OSOK: ac_icicle by Titan
Very well designed map :D Take a look.

Totally got payed off to say that. <3

Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 11, 02:30PM)Nightmare Wrote: Totally got payed off to say that. <3

Nope, haven't played AC for a while and found this map by accident.
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 11, 10:55AM)SnowOak Wrote:

Welcome back.
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 11, 02:05PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(09 Dec 11, 10:55AM)SnowOak Wrote:

Welcome back.

Was he a shotgun/AR? :D
So he can leave... :p

Thanks given by: