ac_icicle
Well here it is folks , the one and only .... AC_ICICLE!! dun dun dun :) Entering this for 6th mapping contest :) hope you like .. Would appreciate if someone could upload this onto akimbo seeing as I still can't make an account with that glitch still going on :L Download here UPDATED 7.12.11 =) Final version >:)

Heres a lil backstory for fun :

One cold , icy evening ... RVSF is planning to storm the CLA base from their hideout in B}Orynge's home ... CLA has the mona lisa I mean, the famous "trollface" painting by B}Nightmare hidden in their base :) BUT . RVSF storms the CLA base, and finds that its not there.... #TROLL

History of thee trollface painting:

Whopxer painted a portrait of his girlfriend, and people just thought it was an abstract work of art ... it is now famous as the trollface everybody likes to use nowadays in the B} forums . The painting is valued at ... er.... ... ... .. .nevermind . it has a personal value to whopxer since its his gf ....

[Image: monali10.jpg]

[Image: acicicle4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

6.12.11 , Updated sexier images >:)
Thanks given by:
Looking at your screenshots, and then the map I guess the cfg is F*cked.
Thanks given by:
Did u err.. copy the cfg over ?
Thanks given by:
ofc I did
Thanks given by:
This map has alreasy her own meme:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2890-post...l#pid76823

Btw: Good job :D
Thanks given by:
Good job. My favorite map for the snow contest so far, for right now.
Thanks given by:
I feel left out of the story :/ great map, it seems you changed the lighting
Thanks given by:
Haha @exodus heheheheh!!!
Updated the download + the backstory >:) snoosnoo redownload pls . I think the zipping mucked up the cfg cuz it ended up with alot of funny symbols .___. maybe it'll work this time
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 12:14AM)Titan Wrote: Haha @exodus heheheheh!!!
Updated the download + the backstory >:) snoosnoo redownload pls . I think the zipping mucked up the cfg cuz it ended up with alot of funny symbols .___. maybe it'll work this time
some of my cfg files have random symbols pop up too sometimes. :D
Thanks given by:
Thanks for adding me!
Is it me or am i a bad drawer?
This is what she really looks like
http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/upl...rstyle.jpg
Thanks given by:
CLA REPRESENT

Awesome map. :D
Thanks given by:
Whop its what she looks like with intense photoshop :)
Thanks given by:
ac_icicle now available on >>> AKIMBO <<<
Thanks given by:
thanks cleaner ... I'll be updating in about a week or so .. will that be ok with you ? because i haven't finalized the lights and detail yet... must be my best map if i ever have a chance of competing :)
Thanks given by:
6.12.11 updated final version of the map :)
Thanks given by:
I am watching it.
Thanks given by: