Weapon Balance and Gameplay Discussion
(30 Dec 10, 07:18PM)YourSister Wrote: now is the time to give more power to shotty

no
Thanks given by:
moar mines :D
and more reflective shotgun armor! shotgun pellets hit you, they bounce back and kill the noob :D
Thanks given by:
I liek! ^^^
Thanks given by:
The pistols in their current state are about 6 shots to the kill...

I think that should be 4 or 5 shots...and...if that means akimbo is over powered...then keep akimbo damage at what it is now...

I just think that the single handed pistol needs more oomph
Thanks given by:
Me thinks that there needs to be more BOOM! (nade launcher, rocket launcher, ect.)
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure the pistol is like an 8 shot kill(or 80)
it has no chance against a decent player with any real gun. (hence more headshot damage would be good)
but I like the pistol how it is....
I demand more pistols!
Thanks given by:
What exactly do you not understand about the replies you've already had telling you there is no need for more weapons in each weapon category?
Thanks given by:
WEH NED MOR ROKETZ! (it's a totally new, absolutely necessary weapon category!)
Thanks given by:
we need more, letting us use the akimbo as the main weapon ^_^-b
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 10, 04:01AM)CyberKlown28 Wrote: we need more, letting us use the akimbo as the main weapon ^_^-b

(31 Dec 10, 02:02AM)eftertanke Wrote: What exactly do you not understand about the replies you've already had telling you there is no need for more weapons in each weapon category?

And I don't think that will ever happen, although an option to use the pistols as your "primary" weapon and your other weapon as a secondary may be interesting. Simply so I can automatically use a pistol if I want to practice with it, without having to switch all the time. Then again there's always:
bind MOUSE1 [ secondary; attack ]
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 10, 01:54AM)CyberKlown28 Wrote: I'm pretty sure the pistol is like an 8 shot kill(or 80)
it has no chance against a decent player with any real gun. (hence more headshot damage would be good)
but I like the pistol how it is....
I demand more pistols!
I like the idea of a 6-shot revolver as a new secondary :D

Thanks given by:
No no no no. If ANYTHING gets a primary weapon next it's 'nades. I WAN MY BOOMBALLS!!
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 10, 10:00AM)MorganKell Wrote: No no no no. If ANYTHING gets a primary weapon next it's 'nades. I WAN MY BOOMBALLS!!

Mod edit: user warned for quote spamming
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 10, 10:14AM)titiPT Wrote:
(31 Dec 10, 10:00AM)MorganKell Wrote: No no no no. If ANYTHING gets a primary weapon next it's 'nades. I WAN MY BOOMBALLS!!

Mod edit: user warned for quote spamming
Thanks given by:
See? Three people want more BOOM! I propose: The boomball launching grenade launcher!
Thanks given by:
a slow fire rate but much stronger revolver would be interesting :D @darksaint

not a fan of the noob tube, mogthor =p xD
Thanks given by:
Noob tube? If we balance it right, we can make a rocket launcher not a noob tube! Look at Cube: 2...The rocket launcher is not a noob tube there!
Thanks given by:
How can you still call it a "rocket launcher" if it's balanced?
Thanks given by:
Blasphemy...
Thanks given by:
why would you want a rocket launcher if it does 30 damage and takes forever to reload? :D
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 10, 11:08PM)CyberKlown28 Wrote: a slow fire rate but much stronger revolver would be interesting :D @darksaint
Yes a revolver with higher damage, low ROF, high recoil, and doesn't pull out as fast as current pistol. :D
i want it already
[Image: 44magnum.jpg]
Hand cannon FTW!!!!
Thanks given by:
xD yes!. and picking upo the akimbo should give you dual pistols of whatever pistol you choose.
use the normal junk one = two of those
use the revolver = two of those
Thanks given by:
This 3 kids don't know the meaning of this tread, there must be a filter to stop this players to state this type of opinio, they don't take things serius i mean you tell a dude 10000000000000 times there's not going to be another weapon add and still he's asking over and over like a noob, this trread isn't for you to ask for weapons this tread was made to solve the current issues that we have with the weapons balance, so please keep that in mind and stop comparing AC with other games.
Thanks given by:
IIRC Luc@s made a revolver mod, easily.
Thanks given by:
This thread is about weapon balance. Not some new fancy revolvers. If you wanna joke around with you're fairy-ish storys, get a room.
Thanks given by:
Change recoil from vertical to random direction on SMG and AR.
Could allow easier weapon specialization (i.e.: people couldn't use a SMG half across the map just because they have a steady hand)

...or it could totally screw things up. I don't know, currently everyone seems to see this:

Shotgun= Very Close range
Sniper= Very Long range
SMG= Any range (really should be for close range; more spread?)
Carbine= Crap (should be for medium-long range; maybe more damage but a slower ROF)
AR= Crap (Should be for medium range; less recoil?)
Pistol= Crap (needs more damage. A 4 shot kill would be nice...)
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 11:43AM)pweaks Wrote: This thread is about weapon balance. Not some new fancy revolvers. If you wanna joke around with you're fairy-ish storys, get a room.
Thats not very nice.
At least i have dreams!!!

Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 02:59AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: This 3 kids don't know the meaning of this tread, there must be a filter to stop this players to state this type of opinio, they don't take things serius i mean you tell a dude 10000000000000 times there's not going to be another weapon add and still he's asking over and over like a noob, this trread isn't for you to ask for weapons this tread was made to solve the current issues that we have with the weapons balance, so please keep that in mind and stop comparing AC with other games.

Before you break through the ceiling: a new weapon was added in 1.0. Even around here, some things may change. Just don't expect a rocket launcher.
Thanks given by:
I know but, my point it's that those kids are just making fun with the tread one wants millions of weapons the other one wants a rocket launcher i know the devs added a new weapon in 1.0 and in 1.1 but i think that just making fun of a thread that tries to help them ( the devs ) it's kinda stupid besides i'm right the tread it's not for asking for new weapons theres another tread called ideas :)
Thanks given by:
Tread:
[Image: istockphoto_4487049-grunged-tread.jpg]

Thread:
[Image: Offtopic_Owned.jpg]
Thanks given by: