Poll: Which maps should be added? (Multiple Choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Avenue
14.29%
15 14.29%
Cavern
6.67%
7 6.67%
Edifice
5.71%
6 5.71%
Lainio
21.90%
23 21.90%
Stellar
6.67%
7 6.67%
Swamp
20.95%
22 20.95%
Terros
10.48%
11 10.48%
Venison
13.33%
14 13.33%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

B} Leagues: Sign-Up
(31 Mar 14, 12:38PM)Marti Wrote: council of doom has decideeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Thanks given by:
I want a reason, why this "concil of doom" decided like this :)
Just saying they did is not a reason.
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 14, 01:50PM)Todesgurke Wrote: I want a reason

(31 Mar 14, 12:18AM)Nightmare Wrote: Silver is far weaker than last time,
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 14, 12:18AM)Nightmare Wrote: Silver is far weaker than last time,

AoX is far weaker than last time?
B} is far weaker than last time?

Or why can they play with the same Lign-Up or even better than the last time and we can't. I thought silver is weaker this time.
Our level of the silver team did not change at all.

Pi_, [PSY] and iF* are new, but also on the level of .45 silver team with Alea.
Thanks given by:
Your silver team level did change since you arent in silver now
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 14, 02:46PM)Marti Wrote: Your silver team level did change since you arent in silver now
+1 :D
No seriously now Alea played silver last time, but why not this time again?
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 14, 02:38PM)Todesgurke Wrote: [quote='Nightmare' pid='148846' dateline='1396221514'] Silver is far weaker than last time,

AoX is far weaker than last time?
B} is far weaker than last time?

Or why can they play with the same Lign-Up or even better than the last time and we can't. I thought silver is weaker this time.
Our level of the silver team did not change at all.

AoX lost 30% of his membership, (remember split VanQuish Gaming). So I don't think we are better now.
Thanks given by:
You, Madcatz and T.Swift are a much better line-up than last time imo.
Thanks given by:
Heyo. The top 6 teams from the previous silver league aren't in it this time. The level of play has dropped significantly due to this. We just compared rosters, considered moving a handful of .45's to gold, but decided on just Alea.

Quote:Baruch, Soulker, Blondchen, para, Heroin, Snowman, Qriz, DeathCrew, Bender, funcat and Jane

Anyone think this roster is getting blown out and going 0-5 against B}, AoX, PSY, iF*, and Pi_ ?
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 14, 04:03PM)Nightmare Wrote: Anyone think this roster is getting blown out and going 0-5 against B}, AoX, PSY, iF*, and Pi_ ?

if i say yes, will they get moved to gold?
Thanks given by:
Nah :D
Also before sign-ups end. Demonwolf may play with the BluRenard alias. So no need for 'wtf is that guy?' 'change name kkkkkk' .
:)
Thanks given by:
I want to play GOLD.
so?
Thanks given by:
ok I play aliased too
Thanks given by:
[16:32:16] <Vanquish> how come only demonwolf is permitted to alias
[16:33:03] <B}Nightmare> Well others can, if they post them beforehand(of if the other team doesn't care)

I think no team will care so s'all gud.
Thanks given by:
I play as Robonoob :P <3 xD
Thanks given by:
i play as vanquish :D

(31 Mar 14, 04:30PM)1Cap Wrote: I want to play GOLD.
wtf does a michael jackson video have to do with this statement?
Thanks given by:
That all here is very easy to explain:

Like the council of doom said: they lookin on rosters. I doubt that they have any source of realistic information.

It works like that: To decide for Gold League is very easy, cuz you can clearly say which players are too bad for it... and anyway... if you make a mistake, it doesnt matter cuz the best Gold Team will win. But Silver is just pure estimation by name & face. There is almost no system behind it and it is random. So actually: Silver League is like a Fun-League.

There are only 2 solutions: Qualifying Matches for fixed teams OR you have the most skilled & most active Players in that Weekend Council Of Doom. This is no trolling, its just the truth.

But i dont want to leave here with a little riddle for the Doomies: Name me 3 Players which will play Silver and are better than Alea. Cmon! Its a very easy riddle ;)

I really appreciate your work for the AC Community! But pls post less cool quotes and think more about this system, cuz with the present one... that childs play will happen again and again.

Greetings, miro
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 14, 05:46PM)Vanquish Wrote: [Image: OZsxs3L.gif]

This gif is simply magnificent <3

lol @45| trying to contest the decision. The almighty great council of doom decided this way, so be it, don't even try to do anything about it. Deal with it.

As for the reasons, it might be to avoid "mid-tourney roster changes" because some 45| players single handedly carried silver games and ruined the fun/competition in Silver League like you did last time (looking at you Todesgurke) ^.^

xoxo miro <3
Thanks given by:
are you comparing todes and alea?
Thanks given by:
LOOOOL BoB was way stronger than we the last time in Silver...
Dont give us the fault for that shitty system. xD <3
Thanks given by:
You forgot armagedon and Piton and the whole Bob team last time DamDam ^.^, just to remember you ^.^
But nvm let's focus on this League :)
Thanks given by:
Adding Thrawn to B}'s roster~
Thanks given by:
i havent read the rest of this thread

but i agree with it
Thanks given by:
Alright, sign-ups closed.
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 14, 02:16AM)Nightmare Wrote: Alright, sign-ups closed.

League starts today?
Is there a bracket?
Thanks given by:
GL HF <3 ALL
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 14, 03:39AM)DrauL Wrote:
(01 Apr 14, 02:16AM)Nightmare Wrote: Alright, sign-ups closed.

League starts today?
Is there a bracket?

There is only one match of importance, iF* vs B}
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 14, 07:03PM)Todesgurke Wrote: You forgot armagedon and Piton and the whole Bob team last time DamDam ^.^, just to remember you ^.^
But nvm let's focus on this League :)

The fact that they did it too doesn't make is any more legit though. BoB, STK & you guys did it last time and Nightmare realized it, which is why he & the almighty council of doom decided to personnally determine who would belong to which league :)
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 14, 11:13PM)1Crap Wrote: Pi_ versus w00p - I do not miss it ...

Hahahaha, haha, ha.
Thanks given by:
go for the gold
Thanks given by: