{TsC} Clan
Im Back Now! I Cant Play ASSAULTCUBE Because My Computer I Restored It , But Now I Downloaded It And I Can Play AC Now!
Im Willing To Back Clan. And Thats Why!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Current Members:
-{TsC}- CarlBarres Rank : Big Boss (The Sniper Man)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Full name of clan: TrialSkillClan
Clan Tag: {TsC}
Date your clan was made (in month/d/y format): September 8 2013
Proof of 3 month existence: (Empty)
IRC and network: (Empty)
Screenshot of a 3x3 (or more) clan match: (Empty)
Basic clan info: (Empty)
Founders of your clan (without clantags): CarlBarres (Me).
Current leaders of your clan (without clantags): CarlBarres (Me) I Will Assign Leaders At Page Click Here > http://triallskillclan.webs.com/leaders-...an-masters .
Current number of members: 1
> Go To Members Area http://triallskillclan.webs.com/members
gl with your non-skilled clan XD
Thanks given by:
GL {TsC} Clan
Thanks given by:
GL TsC

(16 May 14, 10:33PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: gl with your non-skilled clan XD

Seriously mate what's the point
Thanks given by:
GL, sir! Hope we can CM soon!
Thanks given by:

irony level 10000, and thanks for the useless bump

gl with your clan! :)
Thanks given by:
lol... My bad, i should better focus in school than posting in this forum, bye bye...
@Back to thread:
GL & HF, try to create some servers for your clan! Best way to promote it!
Thanks given by:
(17 May 14, 03:05AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: try to create some servers for your clan! Best way to promote it!

I really have no idea if you are trolling.

Ontopic, GL HF!
Offtopic again - Servers arn't the right way to get noticed.
Thanks given by:

Thats why you should join them

Glhf Carl
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
1)If you think that i'm trolling.... Hahahaha... Man, it's funny to see people trying to show that they can be friendly with others and i'm just being and idiot with that post.

2)WTH?! This post was empty before i posted (besides the autor of the post), i just wrote a stupid word "non-skilled" and finally we have people saying "GL".

3)How people can be noticed about a new clan? just reading this post?, man... Better creating 24/7 servers and being active is a nice way to get knowed in the game, so the people that do not check out in this website can know clans in-game.

4)Marti please gth :) just beacause you think that i'm a noob i should join a new clan? Hahaha you douchy.

PD: "Uoy syug era adreim" :3
Thanks given by:
I think Skinny-Dog is angsty.
Thanks given by:
[Image: U-got-troled-hard-by-me_o_1418441.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18 May 14, 12:08AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: 4)Marti please gth :) just beacause you think that i'm a noob i should join a new clan?

No you should join them because you suck and are non-skilled

PD: you are mierda yourself
Thanks given by:
Marti is stupid don't blame him Skinny Dog ^^

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7114.html - warm wellcome from ac community
Thanks given by:
(18 May 14, 12:08AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: 3)How people can be noticed about a new clan? just reading this post?,

Because the better players are on the forum (Usually) or are the players that are more addicted to the game.

Quote:man... Better creating 24/7 servers and being active is a nice way to get knowed in the game, so the people that do not check out in this website can know clans in-game.

Anyone can make a server and having your own server doesn't mean you have the best clan. Sure, free advertisement no doubt but if you're like Scr3w clan or whatever, admins will sit in a server just to keep it active for that free shameless advertising. This is clearly the better option at gaining only the best.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 14, 07:04PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(18 May 14, 12:08AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: 3)How people can be noticed about a new clan? just reading this post?,

Because the better players are on the forum (Usually) or are the players that are more addicted to the game.

Quote:man... Better creating 24/7 servers and being active is a nice way to get knowed in the game, so the people that do not check out in this website can know clans in-game.

Anyone can make a server and having your own server doesn't mean you have the best clan. Sure, free advertisement no doubt but if you're like Scr3w clan or whatever, admins will sit in a server just to keep it active for that free shameless advertising. This is clearly the better option at gaining only the best.

ctf ac_douze russian server?
Thanks given by: