Poll: Which maps should be added? (Multiple Choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Avenue
14.29%
15 14.29%
Cavern
6.67%
7 6.67%
Edifice
5.71%
6 5.71%
Lainio
21.90%
23 21.90%
Stellar
6.67%
7 6.67%
Swamp
20.95%
22 20.95%
Terros
10.48%
11 10.48%
Venison
13.33%
14 13.33%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

B} Leagues: Sign-Up
You could have ask me before using my " team (tag) " :-(
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 02:46PM)Marti Wrote: Thought S!cK was like dam,horus& redbull ?

Yeah, but in bf3 i am also a part of |S!cK|. Thats why i had this name in mind.
Thanks given by:
You still play bf3?
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 04:22PM)Flames Wrote: You still play bf3?

Yeah, bf4 beta was a fail, so i didnt buy the final version of bf4.

EDIT: |S!cK|.Goku is now also a part of our team, instead of Separ, who is playing for .45 because of inactivity of other members.
Thanks given by:
Okey , Good luck !!
bf3 is a great game , bf4 is shit
Thanks given by:
.45 Teams:

Gold: Chill, Separ, Benston, Gutod, Robtics and Todesgurke

Silver (If it will happen, if not just put them into Gold :) ): Alea, Baruch, Soulker, Blondchen, para, Heroin, Snowman, Qriz, DeathCrew, Bender, funcat and Jane
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 02:37PM)Elite Wrote: I would like to register the team |S!cK|, which includes all LC members (www.legendary-cubers.tk) + [...] Furios.

I really like how you just put me in your team, without even asking me, wped lol
Actually I didn't plan to play in this tournament, but I'd be glad if I can help.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 08:24PM)Todesgurke Wrote: .45 Teams:

Gold: Chill, Separ, Benston, Gutod, Robtics and Todesgurke

Silver: Alea, Baruch, Soulker, Blondchen, para, Heroin, Snowman, Qriz, DeathCrew, Bender, funcat and Jane

Yay two sign-ups!
Heads up, we may take a handful of those silvers and throw them into gold depending on the strength of other silver teams, for balance obviously. Maybe not, though. :)

(20 Mar 14, 07:49PM)EndGame Wrote: I'm In

What clan are you in? :o
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 10:23PM)Furios Wrote: I really like how you just put me in your team, without even asking me, wped lol
Actually I didn't plan to play in this tournament, but I'd be glad if I can help.

Ah, Separ told me that you would like to play for our team, so i have added you. But if you think you are in the wrong team, i will remove you from our roster. With the support of .Goku we have already created a strong, active team.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 10:43PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(20 Mar 14, 07:49PM)EndGame Wrote: I'm In

1MA
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 10:43PM)Nightmare Wrote: Yay two sign-ups!
Heads up, we may take a handful of those silvers and throw them into gold depending on the strength of other silver teams, for balance obviously. Maybe not, though. :)

you don't listen to anyone, do you?
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 14, 04:40AM)Undead Wrote:
(22 Mar 14, 10:43PM)Nightmare Wrote: Yay two sign-ups!

you don't listen to anyone, do you?

His league, his rules.
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 14, 05:10AM)DrauL Wrote: His league, his rules.

sure, but he should listen to the people who are playing in his league. as we've seen, leagues aren't successful when the guy running it doesn't listen to anyone.
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 14, 05:42AM)Undead Wrote:
(23 Mar 14, 05:10AM)DrauL Wrote: His league, his rules.

sure, but he should listen to the people who are playing in his league.

You could just not play.
Thanks given by:
Undead (and everybody else who argued for just 1 league) has a point.
There is no negative effect to having one league. All the clans that would have been in silver are still playing the other clans that would be in silver, but they also get to play more matches as well by being in the same league as the would-be gold members.
There would be no league without clans to play in it. Or worse, it would be inactive (see FD*, as vanquish pointed out).
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 10:46PM)Elite Wrote: Ah, Separ told me that you would like to play for our team, so i have added you. But if you think you are in the wrong team, i will remove you from our roster. With the support of .Goku we have already created a strong, active team.

No it's ok, you can count on me :)
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 10:46PM)Elite Wrote: Ah, Separ told me that you would like to play for our team, so i have added you. But if you think you are in the wrong team, i will remove you from our roster. With the support of .Goku we have already created a strong, active team.

Was a misunderstanding. I thought u want to play in the league
Thanks given by:
7 matches in a 6 week deadline isn't enough? (Gold hits 8 teams with BoB's expected sign-up).
I've listened by using these arguments to kill the chance of Bronze happening, even if we hit 18+ sign-ups.
Thanks given by:
Well, I don't have a team :-/
Thanks given by:
Maybe make a mixed team? :o
Thanks given by:
MA wants to participate :) Roster: http://www.mafia-asesina.org/ma-clan/Mem...fault.aspx
Thanks given by:
(24 Mar 14, 02:14AM)EndGame Wrote: Well, I don't have a team :-/

After a short conversation, EndGame deciced to join our team.
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 14, 12:22AM)Elite Wrote:
(24 Mar 14, 02:14AM)EndGame Wrote: Well, I don't have a team :-/

After a short conversation, EndGame deciced to join our team.

i wonder what transpired during this conversation.
i hope endgame is ok.
Thanks given by:
If you need more players, count me in :D
Thanks given by:
Hello Guys some Br want to play this league clan B}. My team will be eQuix.H1TM4N * along with eQuix.HeRa eQuix.FuRy eQuix.Jacoob Thank you all for attention good nigh
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 14, 12:28AM)HeRa Wrote: Hello Guys some Br want to play this league clan B}. My team will be eQuix.H1TM4N * along with eQuix.HeRa eQuix.FuRy eQuix.Jacoob Thank you all for attention good nigh

what happened to your english? and who is "Jacoob" lol
Thanks given by:
and my not perfect English, I am Brazilian and complicated means lol Vanquish s2
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 14, 12:28AM)HeRa Wrote: Hello Guys some Br want to play this league clan B}. My team will be eQuix.H1TM4N * along with eQuix.HeRa eQuix.FuRy eQuix.Jacoob Thank you all for attention good nigh

I find this highly suspicious
Thanks given by:
Why ?
Thanks given by:
why? lol
Thanks given by: