Gold League Matches
why did you agree to play vs Stk when you knew you didn't have a sub or may of had issues (;

lolno fuk dat 4000 ping
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 13, 03:32PM)DamDam Wrote: PS : Xenoob go make a smurf on EUW to play with me/us, our servers are too good!

can i report this for LoL spam? :D

inb4 LoL fanboys start hatin' on me

OT: xenon i guess damdam didnt know he would be buggy
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 13, 11:17PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(17 Nov 13, 11:09PM)Jason Wrote: vanquish, just stfu and play sauer with me

sure

(also fluttershy's hair is seriously messed up) :D

Thanks given by:
For gold & silver. If teams don't want you spec'ing, please leave. Penalties will occur for your team next time.
Thanks given by:
{BoB} 2-1 FD*

ac_outpost

Round 1 {BoB} 0-1 FD*
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?4r88jk7gvxm4dqn
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/O4Kc0nz.jpg

Round 2 {BoB} 2-0 FD*
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?s7b860pk3s1pj34
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/BvkyaoH.jpg

GG's FD* it was a really fun game!

Btw, 2 STK# specs, Condy. and IGC were there when we didn't want them to spec. they didn't leave, returned after kick and used proxy to evade ban. We wasted a lot of time waiting for them and they were annoying. They broke the rules.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Btw, 2 STK# specs, Condy. and IGC were there when we didn't want them to spec. they didn't leave, returned after kick and used proxy to evade ban. We wasted a lot of time waiting for them and they were annoying. They broke the rules.

used proxy , if ur server is a shit it's ur problem and FD* don't said nothig if we could be spect , so just play and stfu , and i thought that u guys won for luck ... but ok. GL with the rest of cup !
Thanks given by:
Evading bans and using hacks; Brazilian culture.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 13, 10:29PM)Sacerockin Wrote: Evading bans and using hacks; Brazilian culture.

yeah hacks ... ur server is a shit and end '-'
Thanks given by:
Play nice.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 13, 10:29PM)Sacerockin Wrote: Evading bans and using hacks; Brazilian culture.

Fuck you Sace :-D
Thanks given by:
ggs gl with the rest of league! :-D
Thanks given by:
STK never want spect in their match , but when bob don't want , they use proxy.
ggs stk.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 13, 11:27PM)ReDBuLL Wrote:
STK never want spect in their match , but when bob don't want , they use proxy.
ggs stk.

Maaaan proxy ? are u crazy ... server their is a shit !
Thanks given by:
Quote:Sacerockin' """Su Majestad.""" lol - You guys could see what I mean?
---Evading bans and using hacks; Brazilian culture.---

This type of anger is not moderate?
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 13, 12:33AM)1Cap Wrote:
Quote:Sacerockin' """Su Majestad.""" lol - You guys could see what I mean?
---Evading bans and using hacks; Brazilian culture.---

This type of anger is not moderate?
?
Thanks given by:
STK, we don't want specs in our server so why you keep coming back? Doesn't matter if our server is shit and you can come back, we don't want you spectating so why you keep breaking the rules? What don't you understand...
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 13, 10:24PM).condy Wrote: used proxy , if ur server is a shit it's ur problem

"Hey, this event I'm going to IRL doesn't have any security guards, I should beat everyone up because the event organizers were stupid enough to not hire security."
Thanks given by:
They'll never understand. -- I better edit.
Thanks given by:
AHEM @ SPECTATORS
(19 Nov 13, 10:20PM)Nightmare Wrote: For gold & silver. If teams don't want you spec'ing, please leave. Penalties will occur for your team next time.

i get that the brazilians are laughed at and you guys want more "respect" (you have a lot already), yet how can you demand respect when you pull shit like that condy? you guys already have a stereotype; dont promote it.
Thanks given by:
they dont want people getting demos of their sick teamplay. as if that exists
Thanks given by:
It's a god damn rule, they followed it and asked so it is ok if they don't want spectators. Now STK should have left because you guys requested they leave. STK was right in the first argument, they were wrong in the other. So lets move on and focus on the damn tourney

-nighaps
Thanks given by:
major beef
Thanks given by:
kick them from the leagueeeeeee kkkkkk
Thanks given by:
AC drama, stop the press!
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 13, 05:02AM)Waffles Wrote: they dont want people getting demos of their sick teamplay. as if that exists

Ahaha, IGC sitting behind a box during 15 mins, condy pushing 24/7, Piton doing w/e he can. #teamwork2stronk

I agree with Marti, I think STK should get kicked, also they hacked my client so I disconnect... iz unfair friend!
Thanks given by:
i feel bad for nightmare tbh
Thanks given by:
don't disqualify STK they feed oNe kkk
Thanks given by:
I think w00p is looking for a match friday/saturday
Thanks given by:
Good luck w00p '-'
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 13, 10:45PM)DamDam Wrote:
(20 Nov 13, 05:02AM)Waffles Wrote: they dont want people getting demos of their sick teamplay. as if that exists

Ahaha, IGC sitting behind a box during 15 mins, condy pushing 24/7, Piton doing w/e he can. #teamwork2stronk

I agree with Marti, I think STK should get kicked, also they hacked my client so I disconnect... iz unfair friend!

with this teamwork that we wins u damdam , but gg ! " they hacked my client " ? , why u play with this version ?
Thanks given by: