Gold League Matches
Alright bring the little argument elsewhere, please. We have 16 or so days to get matches done, I'd rather have the focus on that.
Thanks given by:
To .rC| and =MyS= of whom we've tried getting matches with for 3 weeks. We can play next week between Mon-Thurs and between 4pm-11pm GMT. However please let us know at least a day in advance so we can get ourselves organised. Please pm me on teamspeak3 @ bob-ac.net for further details. Thanks :)
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 05:42PM)Enam Wrote: To .rC| and =MyS= of whom we've tried getting matches with for 3 weeks.

And we can say the same about you since the league started (for about 10 weeks), but you said you wanted to wait until November for unspecified reasons and now have given us an incredibly awkward schedule to abide by so that you can present your top lineup. If you would have let us play on weekends, we could get back to you quicker, but since you're forcing me to get a bunch of people who don't like AC to play AC at a time when they're studying for exams and generally aren't free, don't expect a quick response - alternatively, play us on a weekend. If you're so desperate to play, surely that will be better?

I'll pm you @ ts3 once we know more, but your post certainly made us seem as though we weren't putting any effort in organizing these games which is ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
Well apologies but i should have made it clear that it was MyS that took the majority of the 3 weeks trying to establish contact since they neglect to reply to messages. However they did message me to organise today:D Of course we will try and get our best line-up to play as would any clan. Our players have work and such on weekends similarly how your players have studies. i'm just presenting to you the times we can play and which i think is actually a rather large time period for you to work with. The times given may be flexible which is why i asked to contact me on ts3:) Since most of your players are European the timezones are Euro friendly so they won't be in school/university. I did contact you last week to arrange a match for this week but you failed to get back to me.
Please do contact me on ts3 when you get a chance,
Thanks given by:
Hi. Just saying, I re-read my last post and I came across as overly hostile, I didn't mean to and I certainly wasn't even remotely angry while writing that. Hope you weren't offended or anything.

Anyway, I digress. I didn't get back to you simply because I didn't have any new information. The timespan you gave us to work with was basically any weekday except Friday, which sucks as Friday is pretty much the only weekday we consistently have players online. As I said, we'll keep working on establishing a date, and in a way your post was good as it might give my clanmates a bit more of a nudge to start playing than I'm currently giving them. It's also worth noting that several of our members both study and live at their universities so are generally unavailable to play at all (for example Mystered can only ever play Friday nights/weekends/holidays with no exceptions). As an example, I'm able to play in the evenings since I'm at sixth form, but when I go to uni next year I won't want to play AC half as much, and I'm sure it's the same for most people. Having a job is different since the hours you work are generally similar to the hours that one would study - whereas university hours are more flexible and the university culture generally advocates spending all your free time partying rather than playing a free FPS game. This is simply all I'm saying, a lot of our players are severely disengaged from the game, and in order for us to have the best chance of being able to play you, it will need to be at the weekend.
You're right when you say that every team wants to put their best lineup, but in order for you to be able to do that you're essentially making it incredibly different for us to be able to find three players to play at the same time, let alone for us to put our top lineup (this would be difficult for us even if you allocated us a weekend slot), so I don't really consider that argument valid.

We don't want to be awkward, so we're trying to organize a time to fit around your schedule. Maybe you didn't know that it was difficult for us before when you wrote your OP, but the dates you've given us restrict us incredibly tightly and we generally just can't promise you a specific time within the times you've allocated, so we'll need more time. We're genuinely not being awkward, it is just honestly taking us this long to find three players who are available on the weekdays, since the majority of our team play sporadically rather than at set dates.

About TS3: whenever my PC is on I idle there, you can just message me or something and I'll get back to you whenever I see it next. Thanks (:
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 02:42PM)Honor Wrote: I think w00p is looking for a match friday/saturday

who can play saturday or firday ? FD never want , MyS are sleeping and 45 are sleeping. STK , rC ?
Thanks given by:
sry me and my mates have exams atm and can't sleep in school
but .45 can play tomorrow (friday) @ 5pm GMT +1 vs w00p :)
Thanks given by:
Hum, i'm at home at 8pm GMT +2 ( depends of the snow :/ )
Thanks given by:
we can only play until 19:00pm GMT +1 :/
(so would be cool to be finished before 19:00pm GMT +1....)
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 03:42PM).condy Wrote: with this teamwork that we wins u damdam , but gg ! " they hacked my client " ? , why u play with this version ?

1°) what teamwork? you have very little teamwork, only "come back, one is base"
2°) you won because we didn't play 3v3 for 15 minutes straight
3°) When we did play 3v3 for 15mins straight, you were left with no clue and we won the game without too much problems.

sry Nightmare <3
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks for the information Vanquish. If anything, Friday would be only day we could actually just possibly get a game. We'll try our utmost to make Friday available to play on to make it easier for you.
Thanks again
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 07:57PM)ReDBuLL Wrote:
(21 Nov 13, 02:42PM)Honor Wrote: I think w00p is looking for a match friday/saturday

who can play saturday or firday ? FD never want [...]

We want to play. We already played with BoB the match we had scheduled. I have to apologyze to .rC| because we agreed on a date but we couldn't make it. Some days ago, like a week or more, I pmed harrek. I'm still waiting for his answer.

When do you want to play? and this is for everybody, just let us know when.
Consider playing after 20:00 gmt though since all of us work/study until very late.
Thanks given by:
Didn't talk with my mates but i think we are able to play at this time
Thanks given by:
Much appreciated Enam, sadly not every clan is as active as yours, thanks for understanding! Fridays would probably be far more possible for us to play, but nevertheless if we can play earlier in the week we'll let you know. Apologies once more for the delay, our inactivity on weekdays is nobody's fault but our own.

Endgame it's fine, but as per the topic of my reply to Enam, weekends would be the best dates for us to play. What about yourselves?
Thanks given by:
{BoB} 9-4 =MyS=

ac_sunset

Round 1 {BoB} 4-4 =MyS=
Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?4bctkz9zxmi4r57
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/lA6rcf3.jpg

Round 2 {BoB} 5-0 =MyS=
Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?u0bz067ixv7m7v2
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/iUC0QCy.jpg

GG's =MyS= was fun:)

Np Vanquish:)
Thanks given by:
ggwp.

#mys4silver
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 10:23PM)Vanquish Wrote: Endgame it's fine, but as per the topic of my reply to Enam, weekends would be the best dates for us to play. What about yourselves?

We'll do our best to play this Saturday or Sunday maybe.
Thanks given by:
silver might be good for us looooooooool
PRIORITIES lmao
Thanks given by:
oNe needs to play FD* and LC iirc. holla atcha boi if you're on saturday (or send me some times for that day)
Thanks given by:
but waffles, i have plans on saturday:((
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 13, 11:36AM)Xenon Wrote: but waffles, i have plans on saturday:((

no u dont lol
Thanks given by:
if it's jerking off and playing LoL that's believable
Thanks given by:
unbelievable '-'
Thanks given by:
Use Larry insteaddd
Thanks given by: