Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACWC/ACTV clients
Please follow carefully the installation instructions.
Then it should be okay;
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 03:44PM)Luc@s Wrote: Please follow carefully the installation instructions.
Then it should be okay;

afaik i have

but ill try it again
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 03:59PM)Marti Wrote:
(03 Aug 13, 03:44PM)Luc@s Wrote: Please follow carefully the installation instructions.
Then it should be okay;

afaik i have

but ill try it again
try again and tellme if you still ha ve a problem
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 04:08PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(03 Aug 13, 03:59PM)Marti Wrote:
Then it should be okay;

afaik i have

but ill try it again
try again and tellme if you still ha ve a problem

libvorbisfile.dll is missing now xD
Thanks given by:
you did not copy the files in a valid AC installation directory i guess
Thanks given by:
im such a technical genius, now i get this issue [Image: bMifVkt.png]
Thanks given by:
what did you exactly do ?..
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 04:28PM)Luc@s Wrote: what did you exactly do ?..

i did exactly what your installation guide said but now i get this error xD

no clue what i did wrong
Thanks given by:
if you get that error you didn't follow the instructions :P i can't guide you on TS right now as a match is going to happen but ask someone who did it already
Thanks given by:
Put the executable in the bin_Windows directory, or whatever it's called, then run it from the main directory without going into the bin directory. Open the bat files for an example.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 06:49AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Put the executable in the bin_Windows directory, or whatever it's called, then run it from the main directory without going into the bin directory. Open the bat files for an example.

Yep, this worked. :D

But i still have to set a name everytime i connect -.- but thats no big deal

Ty for all the help
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 11:50AM)Marti Wrote: But i still have to set a name everytime i connect -.- but thats no big deal

Instructions Wrote:#1 You have installed AC in multi user mode.
(which is the case if you're grabbing your screenshots from "your documents/assaultcube_v1.1.0.4..")
In this case :
Make a copy of your usual launcher (shortcut or bat file).
Then, edit it's properties (if shortcut) or content (with notepad, if bat file).
And then, replace "ac_client.exe" by "ac_client_acwc.exe".
Save the properties/file content and start the acwc client from the copy you made.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 11:55AM)Luc@s Wrote: installation guide

i did every step of that lol
Thanks given by:
Mac issue: Can't go into fullscreen with the client.
In the launcher, fullscreen is disabled (leaving windowed as the only option).
Then in-game, if you try /fullscren 1, the client crashes.
^This in particular also happens with 1.2 iirc.
Thanks given by:
Yes, and this is why I disabled fullscreen in the launcher.
Thanks given by:
Ah okay, guess I can't use it that much outside of refereeing then - using windowed kills the FPS! D:

* Oracle just played an inter with 30fps XD
Thanks given by:
iirc, it's a problem with the shell script used to compile the .dmg

i found a way around it awhile back, maybe i'll take a look again. i spent about 2 months constantly pestering RR about it, but there wasn't a readily obvious solution.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 08:09PM)Waffles Wrote: iirc, it's a problem with the shell script used to compile the .dmg

i found a way around it awhile back, maybe i'll take a look again. i spent about 2 months constantly pestering RR about it, but there wasn't a readily obvious solution.

Really? I'd be interested in hearing about this. The error points towards an OpenGL issue probably stemming from the new way lion and up handles fullscreen modes. I am going to look into OpenGL versions and what is what soon enough.

Actually, its easy. Last time I tried to fix it I think I was running low on sleep or something and majorly screwed it up. Simple drag and drop SDL fix.
Thanks given by:
Can we have a full guarantee that ONLY game data and NO processes data, memory scans, files or other data which may be private are ever sent to a server by this client?

Simply, can you guarantee perfect privacy?
Thanks given by: