AC 1.1 OR AC 1.0.4
Well changing the game to 1.1 won't necessarily prevent hackers. It might for some time but there is always someone who makes one and distributes it.
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 10, 10:52PM)Drakas Wrote: I (and some prominent players) do not recall ever being asked whether any of the changes that were proposed and finalised are at all a good idea, or at least how significant they should be. Especially the armours, the changes in weapons, and anything major that has not been really changed so drastically, say, from .93 to 1.0, as an example.

I'm with P@ndel on this. 1.1 is a new game, it's not the same old AC with that feeling, that some of us been playing since 2006. 1.1 clearly has different motivations in mind and not all of us are with them. Some of us just want to keep playing our game, not being forced to abide by others' motivations.

Of course, there are also people that prefer 1.1 much more than 1.0. As a result, the HI-SKILL ladder does and will continue to support both 1.0 and 1.1 at the same time because I believe in freedom of choice of what to play. Keep everyone happy. :)

Thanks for letting HI-SKILL to both of versions.

And please, dont stop AC 1.0.4 masterserver.

AC 1.0.4 player
Thanks given by:
i agree with the feel and play of 1.0.4, 1.1 is more of a struggle and does not seem as fast for me.
Thanks given by:
1.04 is better as I think 1.1 is slower and imo makes me lag
Thanks given by:
1.1 is sexy as hell mates!
Thanks given by:
My main complaint is that everyone is using shotguns and camping corners with them. I seriously cant take it much longer.
Also, in the prev version I could play in a windowed mode, which was nice so I could do other stuff in between TOSOK rounds and stuff. Now, in options when I enter window mode, it makes my view go to the feet for some reason (Im on a mac, any ideas?). AC used to open with a small window displaying graphic options and screen size with an OK button to enter. Now it just goes straight in the game and the windowed mode wont work :(
Other than that, no complaints besides the lack of interesting maps. 1.04 was much more balanced and fun (the most balanced game I had ever played. Now shotgun ruins it completely).
Laura
Thanks given by:
Put -t in advanced options of launcher.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 10, 11:20PM)Gibstick Wrote: Put -t in advanced options of launcher.

eek what does that mean? :P what is launcher, and do I put in "-t" or "t"...
thanks for answering :D
Thanks given by:
Properties of the laucher, the thing you click to start the game. Advanced setting and put "-t" without brackets of course.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 02:25AM)DrauL Wrote: Properties of the laucher, the thing you click to start the game. Advanced setting and put "-t" without brackets of course.

yeah thats my problem. with 1.04 or whatever I when i opened the app a small window would open asking for advanced settings, windowed or full screen , and some stuff like that. now it doesnt pop up, when I open the app it goes directly into AC and the menu for windowed mode does not work properly (it makes the view look at the feet strangley)
I fail :P
Laura
Never mind I fixed it by changing the app icon on my menu bar. thanks though.
only complaints are that shotgun is waaaay to OP and I want back the bigger maps
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-787-post-...l#pid12770
DES|V-Man Wrote:usually the players holding the shotgun are not as skilled as them, and it is easy to dodge (especially the players who haven't discovered sensitivity or fov yet).
If you feel like shotgun is overpowered, start concentrating on your footwork and you'll take the "oomph" out of their all-or-nothing weapon.
Thanks given by:
and the devs completely ignore the sniper arguments. a high level sniper can have a very hard time against a mid level AR player. i have got absolutely no idea how a new sniper can play at all.
Thanks given by:
Undizzle remember .93 and stop crying xD
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 05:22AM)MorganKell Wrote: Undizzle remember .93 and stop crying xD
Thankful people: DES|V-Man
Thanks given by:
i'd rather just play 1.0 till they fix the weapon balance.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 05:13AM)Undead Wrote: and the devs completely ignore the sniper arguments. a high level sniper can have a very hard time against a mid level AR player. i have got absolutely no idea how a new sniper can play at all.

What makes you think we are ignoring the issue?
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 12:20PM)makkE Wrote:
(14 Sep 10, 05:13AM)Undead Wrote: and the devs completely ignore the sniper arguments. a high level sniper can have a very hard time against a mid level AR player. i have got absolutely no idea how a new sniper can play at all.

Lack of commits, because we <3 to test.
Thanks given by:
1.04 ftw. TEH END
Thanks given by:
lol 104

93>evryting else
Thanks given by:
Italian or chinese food? Gay or straight? I see many people raging and flaming about these versions. Play what you like and let other's play what they like.
Thanks given by:
Chinese. Straight. 93.
Never.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 08:14AM)Undead Wrote: i'd rather just play 1.0 till they fix the weapon balance.

No, you rather play runescape.

Everyone go play 1.0.2.
Thanks given by:
STFU Polar! Italian food rules!
Though Japanese is better...
Thanks given by:
Im just so fucking tired of the days when you cant kill.
Its like the spread is all over the fucking screen.
Shot 1 mag in back of someone close and there isnt one hitsound in it.
And ping and everything seems stable.
I just dont have fun any more..i go in try 10 minutes just to find out and then i dont play any more that day.
I rather play around with ms paint..without mouse for 5 hours.
Using 1.0.0.2 or whatever version it is.
Same fucking shit for anyone else ??
Thanks given by:
Bluntly, lrn2play.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 12:20PM)makkE Wrote:

because when someone brings it up you dont respond to it.
Thanks given by:
Or, better, respond to what needs not to be responded ;)

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
1.04 4 Evah. Uh oh, I think i'm turning into those "Back in .93..." people :S
God they get on my nerves.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 03:11PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: Chinese. Straight. 93.
Never.

So, you're going to flame 'till end of dawn? :P
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 11:52PM)Quorthon Wrote: 1.04 4 Evah. Uh oh, I think i'm turning into those "Back in .93..." people :S
God they get on my nerves.

i hear you like 93
Thanks given by: