Would you buy AC?
(24 Jun 12, 06:39AM)Undead Wrote:
(24 Jun 12, 04:33AM)Jg99 Wrote:
(22 Jun 12, 07:55AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I would def pay for AC if he left, come on everyone $5 each to rid us of the constant "My servers and I ..."

It's a deal, it's a steal it's the sale of the f***** century....

ull never get rid of jg99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might donate though.

i will personally choke jg99 to death if the AC community raises enough funds for an all expenses paid trip to his house. taking his life will remove all of the united states' debt, bring world peace, and then we will begin exploring the galaxy.

thanks for the input Anderson, it seems we see eye to eye for once, for the world must be rid of jg99 for the good of mankind.

u even troll ur mom, im just a kid, if u kill a kid u go to prison forever
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 12, 07:31AM)Jg99 Wrote: u even troll ur mom, im just a kid, if u kill a kid u go to prison forever

i would serve a thousand life sentences just to rid the world of you
Thanks given by:
I'm sure the world will forgive him, I know I will so Paypal??
Thanks given by:
yeah maybe now I would but if it was not free, I would never had downloaded it :)
Thanks given by:
Maybe, if the develo. build in a login system.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 12:02PM)Vermi Wrote:
(20 Jun 12, 04:11AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Well, what attracted me at first was that it was free, but now that I know the game, I would buy it!
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 12, 08:42AM)Undead Wrote:
(24 Jun 12, 07:31AM)Jg99 Wrote: u even troll ur mom, im just a kid, if u kill a kid u go to prison forever

I see a wonderful win-win situation here.
Thanks given by:
I Dont Buy Any Game But if i had to buy some game because i have no choise ac will be that game for sure i love it:cool::heart:
Thanks given by:
Jg99, even though I hate you with a passion, I was on your side (because you were threatened). Until you said this.

(24 Jun 12, 07:31AM)Jg99 Wrote: u even troll ur mom

Kid, I'd start wearing a neck brace. A thick, reinforced-steel one.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 12, 07:26PM)SALE94 Wrote: I Dont Buy Any Game But if i had to buy some game because i have no choise ac will be that game for sure i love it:cool::heart:

I've spend a solid $100 in games before, and none o them was half of entertaining and fun as AC I honestly can't wait for it to be on Xbox xD
Thanks given by:
Yes, where do send payment???!?!?

:D
Thanks given by:
i love jg99 hes a sweetie
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 12, 06:46PM)Bloodsport Wrote:
(24 Jun 12, 08:42AM)Undead Wrote:

I see a wonderful win-win situation here.
Thanks given by:
I'd pay a fiver max for it, as I can get ANY game for free already (CS, CoD, GTA etc.)
Thanks given by:
NO. This game is crappy for market. ;) i would never buy it. Even Mr.Floppy's masterpiece maps and Brahma's top secure anticheat wouldn't persuade me. ;) I came to this game because of other purposes. i found it, i loved it and i donated for it. It is gone but it is life. ;)
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 12, 08:42AM)Undead Wrote: i would serve a thousand life sentences just to rid the world of you
<3 (no offense jg)
Thanks given by:
Rule 19^
And to be honest, no, I wouldn't see myself buying it.
That's why it's free \:D
Thanks given by:
No. The combat isn't particularly realistic, compared to games you do pay for. You can't even lie prone. At the same time, it's not so unrealistic as to be that fun either. You don't have super human jumping or running abilities and you can't get power ups.
The environment too, it's not 'wow this looks really real' but you can still have great environments without great graphics if they have charm. AC hasn't charm. Space invaders or Minecraft do, AC is in some middle ground between realism and abstraction and for me it doesn't do much.
You can't personalise much either. You can't do anything beyond choose your weapon of which you have a small choice. No perks killstreaks or attatchments or anything to make a combination that is particular to you. But hell there's apparently enough problems with the weapon balance as there is.
The one thing that makes AC what it is and something you'd want to buy is the ability to make maps. Which is nice but it's limited. You can't make cubes in mid air or come out of walls so most things you want to make you can't but I know that's just how the engine works, sadly.

I'd rather spend my hard begged for money on CoD (which I have and has stopped me playing ac) or Minecraft (which I would like).

But don't get me wrong AC is fantastic for what it is: a free game.
Thanks given by:
I just did O.o XD
Thanks given by:
Nah. Maybe for like a couple of dollars at most.
Thanks given by: