Would you buy AC?
Simple question, would you?
Why or why not?
If yes, how much would you pay?

*I don't expect AC to be a paid game, I just want to see what you guys think.
Thanks given by:
If I had the money, perhaps. Not cause it's a simple game means that nobody would buy it, just look at Minecraft.
Thanks given by:
At most, just 10 dollars.
Thanks given by:
No, I'd expect a free copy.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 04:02AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: No, I'd expect a free copy.

I agree, there are more elaborated games , even on steam there are free-to-play games and others that just have a low cost.
Thanks given by:
Well, what attracted me at first was that it was free, but now that I know the game, I would buy it!
Thanks given by:
I'd NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? IT would be a waste of money.

I'd rather play tf2 (free) than ac if i had to pay for ac
Thanks given by:
What if you didn't have TF2 for free?
Thanks given by:
Depends on the price. I'd pay ten dollars for it
Thanks given by:
Considering all the hours of fun I've had starting with .92 up till recently. I'd have to say yes I would like to support it, I've literally gotten thousands of hours out of this game probably more than any other I've played. But I'd expect that when I had the most fun in .93 that it would still be free because it was considered beta still...
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 04:45AM)Jg99 Wrote: I'd NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet you are willing to spend your money on servers ?

Yes i would pay for this game, but i dont think anyone would pay for a game like this unless they have played if for a long time. long enough to understand all that comes with the game, ac community, simply yet addictive gameplay, and being able to create, maps, modes and scripts for the game.

I would pay 10-15$ now that i have spent so much time playing, learning and gaining new friends from the game.

( comparing AC to MC, i know not the same game, but for what you get out of each one, i would pay 25$ ( the price for MC ) for AC over MC any day, just my opinion )
Thanks given by:
id advise against giving money to people who didn't make the game
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 04:45AM)Jg99 Wrote: I'd NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just play tf2 now lol?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, cause, you know, hosting these forums and the masterserver and the website doesn't cost any money at all.
Thanks given by:
I see the sarcasm working Bukz. Ada kid.
Thanks given by:
Would pay $10.
Also pay money for servers anyways.
Thanks given by:
If it were available at the local gamestop, me and my brother would both have copies of it whatever the cost.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 07:16AM)Bukz Wrote: Yeah, cause, you know, hosting these forums and the masterserver and the website doesn't cost any money at all.

it is a sad day when bukz is the only active dev
Thanks given by:
If the game got more updates, I'd be more inclined to donate money :) I'm sure there are others that feel this way.
Thanks given by:
If the devs got more donations, they'd be more motivated to work on updates. :P

Pretty sure a lot of us play AC because we're broke bastards, though. Or is it just me?
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 04:55AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: What if you didn't have TF2 for free?

I payed for TF2 and i'd pay for AC.
Thanks given by:
Well i have donated before, so technically i have paid for it?
lol. but yeah, i'd pay for this game! again and again.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 04:11AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Well, what attracted me at first was that it was free, but now that I know the game, I would buy it!
Thanks given by:
If i had 10 dollars and the game was 10 dollars. THen yeah why not? Wouldn't really be a point because it's already capable of being f2p so why make it cost anything? Also if people paid they wouldn't be so easy going on releases and all that.
Thanks given by:
AC is pretty fun, but seriously, who in the right mind would pay for this piece of shit? If the devs were a little more devoted, then I can see it being worth around $5.
Thanks given by:
Freemium, $20 per month to buy AR, $15 for smg. GG.
Thanks given by:
If the price is in relation with the version, why not ?

Example :

AC 0.92."." = 0.92 $ or €
AC 0.93."." = 0.93 $ or €
AC 1.1."." = 1.1 $ or €...

Like that, the devs can be more motivated for update this game... *(It's just an idea)*!
But for the moment, donation is still better.
Because, personnally and I am not alone, I prefer play only free games for fun, so maybe a "advertise click" for help devs to earn money before start downloading the game can be the real solution than paid really the game.

PS : Already some players leave the game for problem of the new AC version, if in more we must paid this game, Im pretty sure that Assault Cube will die of course.
Thanks given by:
WTF, no!
The only reason I have AC installed is because it's free! It sucks too much to be paid for!
Thanks given by:
i wouldn't be so harsh with this game on price, at least not if it had more activity plus recurrent updates and features to keep the game fresh.

also by having the edit mode it would fair to say this game is pretty decent, and be able to run it on whatever you are using (and if you are new to fps), its just a fine choice.

or if you want more content, get an expansion version if you are willing to buy it (whatever content you would like to see put it here) and go from there.

just an idea.
Thanks given by:
No.
Thanks given by: