Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACWC - Ireland Wales and Scotland?
I think this would be an acceptable team as they are/were all Celtic and are close in geographical location.
So anyone able to join? You must either live in one of these countries or have citizenship.
Thanks given by:
You know there's a team UK? :P
Thanks given by:
Is Ireland included in that? :/
Thanks given by:
northern ireland is, the south is not.
Thanks given by:
You can make a UK 2 team
Thanks given by:
That'd be a nice team. Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Yea but Im from the Irish republic and it would be unpatriotic if I was in the UK team - jokes.
But clearly people dont consider Ireland to be part of the UK :/
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 12, 10:01PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: But clearly people dont consider Ireland to be part of the UK :/

That's because it's not D: Ireland is an independent country.
@topic I don't really think there needs to be a team like this while there is a UK team.
I guess if you found enough good players you could create an Ireland team?
Thanks given by:
That's the problem there isn't enough Irish players interested or around. Like I looked on pubs desprately but they didn't even know what a forum was never mind explaining how to connect to a server using /connect or using an IRC

Unless I can find some closet Irish players here.
Thanks given by:
Last time I checked Ireland is just a modern day Wales. Well on its way to becoming Britain's bitch.
Thanks given by:
Not really? More like Germany's bitch.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 12, 10:33PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: That's the problem there isn't enough Irish players interested or around. Like I looked on pubs desprately...
I found this rather entertaining.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 02:23AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(14 Jun 12, 10:33PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: That's the problem there isn't enough Irish players interested or around. Like I looked on pubs desprately...
I found this rather entertaining.

The entertainment is Dublin.
Thanks given by:
Lol. Didn't do that on purpose.
Thanks given by:
Why does nobody ever include Northern Ireland? :( lol
Thanks given by:
Jeez if you's are finding this complicated where would an Isle of Man team go?

The simple, perfect answer is to have a British Isles team. You may now close the thread. I think this is the first time I've solved a thread in all my posts but damn haven't I done it well?
Thanks given by:
Indeed you have.
Thanks given by: