World Cup 2012 ac
that day will have world cup ac?
Thanks ^^
Thanks given by:
"IF" it even is hosted...its probably not for another 3-5 months.
Thanks given by:
Ok Lucky Thanks man
Thanks given by:
I'm quite interested in hosting AC World Cup 2012 if people are happy for me to and I have the time to in a few month's time. If I ran it it I would keep the format of last year's competition.
Thanks given by:
For the record, if this is something that happens during the summer, I would be able to code the site for this. Although I would appreciate having a graphic designer to do the styling of the pages.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 12, 09:05PM)Zarj Wrote: For the record, if this is something that happens during the summer, I would be able to code the site for this. Although I would appreciate having a graphic designer to do the styling of the pages.

ME! ME! ME!
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 05:08PM)Roflcopter Wrote: I'm quite interested in hosting AC World Cup 2012 if people are happy for me to and I have the time to in a few month's time. If I ran it it I would keep the format of last year's competition.

This is where the thanks feature would come in handy.
Thanks given by:
If Im living abroad, can I still play as "local"? XD
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 03:30AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: If Im living abroad, can I still play as "local"? XD

In previous ACWCs you could play for your actual nationality. If aG do host it, we'll also be flexible about these things.
Thanks given by:
Wait...What's the Ac World cup about?
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 02:08PM)ONYX Wrote: Wait...What's the Ac World cup about?

This was last years AC World Cup:

http://acwc.us.to/rules/

That should explain what it's all about.
Thanks given by:
Please keep the same rules!
Thanks given by:
it was better if all admins of AC creat a server whit 100 players for join for do a duel for know who's the best of AC
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 08:36PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Please keep the same rules!

If aG host it we'll keep the structure the same but with a few changes such as requiring hit-fixed servers and using better disconnect rules.
Thanks given by:
And getting "suspended" for 1 week ;)
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 10:25PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: it was better if all admins of AC creat a server whit 100 players for join for do a duel for know who's the best of AC

this
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 10:42PM)Roflcopter Wrote:
(17 Mar 12, 08:36PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Please keep the same rules!

If aG host it we'll keep the structure the same but with a few changes such as requiring hit-fixed servers and using better disconnect rules.

Btw: the /benchme command sucks so hard, you can't imagine how it's stupid to have the power to see the game in the free view like a real spectator...

Btw2: Spectators not allowed, for any reason, or fix the benchme to be usefull.
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 12, 03:18AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Btw: the /benchme command sucks so hard, you can't imagine how it's stupid to have the power to see the game in the free view like a real spectator...

Btw2: Spectators not allowed, for any reason, or fix the benchme to be usefull.

I agree it should be fixed to disable freespectating but we can't disallow substsitutes. If one team has a player who lags out, they need to be able to substitute him quickly. Benching does stop the most advantageous types of ghosting.

And essentially this game is such that if anyone wants to cheat they very easily can; not just ghosting, but actually using a wallhack.
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 12, 01:38AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote:
(17 Mar 12, 10:25PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: it was better if all admins of AC creat a server whit 100 players for join for do a duel for know who's the best of AC
this
Olympic AssaultCube.
Started and finished in 10 minutes.
Thanks given by:
Douze survivor.

Thanks given by:
I'd love to participate! ;) but I don't know why some players don't like it :(
Thanks given by:
for who is interested, Italian team is searching for 2+ players. Actually, the only 2 active players are me and Homer-J

If you are italian and interested, send me a message

If you are a pro player of a noob country like India or Israel which doesnt have enough players, i guess we can form a team together like happened with Nord Africa or Latinos in the past
Thanks given by:
UK team almost assembled, just waiting to ask someone else.

(21 Mar 12, 09:28PM)YourSister Wrote: noob country like India or Israel

I lol'd so hard.
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 12, 09:28PM)YourSister Wrote: If you are a pro player of a noob country like India or Israel which doesnt have enough players, i guess we can form a team together like happened with Nord Africa or Latinos in the past

According to me, only countries should participate to the AC World Cup and not continent or weird alliances between countries.

And only countries should participate to the AC World Cup.

Understand what you want.
Thanks given by:
The ACWC has allowed mixed teams, and it works fine. Some countries only have 1/2/3 players willing to play - not enough for a full team.
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 12, 09:28PM)YourSister Wrote: If you are a pro player of a noob country like India or Israel which doesnt have enough players, i guess we can form a team together like happened with Nord Africa or Latinos in the past

That was harsh :(

* Flames didn't like it
Thanks given by:
Register here, open until april 10.

http://www.acwc2012.us.to/registration
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 12, 04:06AM)Z-karIuS Wrote: Register here, open until april 10.

http://www.acwc2012.us.to/registration

Love the graphics.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 12, 03:47AM)Sarath Wrote:

That was harsh :(

* Sarath didn't like it

it was directed to you, don't you want to play with me? <3
Thanks given by:
The Australian team probably won't be as good as last year.
Just sayin'.
Thanks given by: