Poll: Which format should the commands be used?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
$cm <#players> <clan> <server>
72.73%
16 72.73%
$cm <server>
4.55%
1 4.55%
$cm <clan> <server>
4.55%
1 4.55%
$cm <#players> <server>
4.55%
1 4.55%
$cm <#players> <clan>
4.55%
1 4.55%
There shouldn't be a format. Make everyone have to go to #acinter to respond to the requests. The command should just be $cm.
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC-Inter upcomming updates...
AC-Inter is proudly expanding and updating daily to bring inter/clan match requests directly to you, whenever and wherever you may be! AC-Inter staff work hard to provide the best service and experience possible to it’s users and are glad to have been serving AssaultCube for over a year now.

During the past year AC-inter has helped organize more than 4,000 inter/clan matches. On top of those 4,000+ requests many players have respectfully continued to use acinter bot daily to organize their matches. With those respectful users come those who abuse the bot which has been made and only simply exists to benefit the community. Therefore, some changes are going to be put into place.

AC-inter currently has a few spam prevention measures in place in the present version running now, but we are going to add a few more restrictions since some users are a little childish when it comes to controlling themselves. These restrictions were something AC-inter staff had hoped would not be implemented because we think our users should have liberty to use our service respectfully without restrictions.

Things you can expect:

- Automated channel administration by the acinter bot.
- Spam and Flood prevention of the commands. Users will be limited in their command usage.
- A private server list
- A feature that will allow users to notify the staff of additional private servers they would like to see on the list
- Nickname filtering
- Automatic banning of attempted spammers
- Recommendation feature that will allow users to send any ideas they have for new commands or improvements to the staff (Recommendations will be filtered)
- There will be a template for users to use for commands.
- Commands will only be accepted using the proper template format

- More to come...

As mentioned above, as an added security feature to prevent spamming, commands will have to be used in a special format in order to be displayed in all the channels. This is something that I will need everyone's opinion with. How should the commands be formatted? Should they be for example:

**without quotes**

$cm "3v3" "server"

Up above is a poll of different template styles. What will happen is to prevent spam, anyone who wishes to use the commands will have to follow a format such as the one above and will have to type something such as $cm 3 and the bot will post that the user is looking for a 3v3 clan match. Also if the user would like to post a server name for people to join for the match, they will have to read the server list by typing $serverlist. The servers will be numbered and a user will have to pick a number. Therefore, a user would read the list and see for example that "la.dyhclan.org 4444 match" is number 2 on the list. So to post a match request the user would type: "$cm 3 2" This would output
Quote:USER: is looking for a 3v3 clan match on server la.dyhclan.org 4444 match

We are trying to find the appropriate format which most users would prefer to use, therefore please vote above which ever format you would prefer to use.

We would like to hear your feed back. If you would like to see a new feature for the acinter bot or think we should improve something or simply just want to show your appreciation, feel free to let us know. AC-Inter is AssaultCube's #1 Source for helping players organize matches easier!

-Thanks-
AC-Inter Staff
Thanks given by:
I like the upcoming changes ikljo :) Only thing I'm thinking is that maybe at least for the $inter command to let there be a last <comments> space since it's helpful to say whether you need 1 or 2 players more, just to make things easier (this wouldn't be needed for $cm though).

Thanks for the great work keep it up :D
Thanks given by:
Don't forget that gema "inter"/part add-on! :D
Thanks given by:
Definitely all three. We will want to know how many will be playing, what clan (do we want to play them?), and what server (do we have good RTT to that server?)

These are all small things so there's no reason not to have them .
Thanks given by:
When I start reading things that involve thinking my brain enters n00b mode and anything read becomes gibberish, good that I have a "move along, think something" secondary emergency unit that tells me to say:
"Anything you do will be awesome brah, keep up the good work!"
Thanks given by:
$cm <#players> <clan> <server>

..and i'm all for using numbers from a list to represent servers. It's a slight inconvenience but necessary to stop abuse of the bot.
Thanks given by:
I would also like to remind you guys about our Forums, which was planned to be a popular source for searching/recruiting clans :P. http://ac-inter.com/forum
Thanks given by: