AssaultCube v1.1 Release
My aim and mouse sensitivity is very jerky and cant seem to aim right turns and then suddenly jumps right
Thanks given by:
Do you use a mouse pad? If so, what kind? If not, what surface do you use?
Thanks given by:
Smooth slick surface. It works fine in 1.0.4... :\ But in 1.1 it's stuttery and I can't aim at all.
Thanks given by:
:O
Is it stuttery no matter what you use (mouse/trackpad, mousepad, etc.)?
(Just to see if it could be anything other than the software)
Thanks given by:
KN!F3: what sensitivity? have you tried "/findsens"?
Thanks given by:
/findsens options are too sensitive or too insensitive for me so and I use 22 O.o
Also I can't seem to change the scope sensitivity.

@V-Man
It only happens sometimes and other times its screwy
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 10, 07:40PM)mykegregory Wrote: i'm getting this now.

i hope more people have downloaded it.
i was just in a game and i saw on my screen 'makkE: AC 1.1 Available.' or something along those lines and thought myself! i'm having some of that!

GG everyone. GG.

I know, same here. LOVE IT!!
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 03:12AM)KN!F3 Wrote: /findsens options are too sensitive or too insensitive for me so and I use 22 O.o
Also I can't seem to change the scope sensitivity.

@V-Man
It only happens sometimes and other times its screwy

KN!F3 when using /findsens you are supposed to repeat the step until the training stop by himself, in the first step you would have a wrong sensitivity like you said "too sensitive" or "too slow", in the last step your sensitivity will have a error of +-4% (very accurate), also if you find that mouse aim is not smooth first take a look at your fps, if they are lower than 60, lower the graphics settings, if you say FPS is alright, then try using /mfilter 5
(i have a bad mouse with "stuttery"/"jittery" aim, and mfilter helps me).
Thanks given by:
For some reason when i use the knife it keeps telling All right we did it :S it's annoying!!
Thanks given by:
[Image: rofl.gif]
Thanks given by:
guys, me and error=MyS= and panda noticed a strange thing happening to our guns (me in AR, them with smg).

the gun stop shooting with no reason, or one or two bullet aren't shooted. it is not only a sound bug, cause i keep holding the mouse button and for example at 7 bullets remaining it stop shooting and i have to re-click
Thanks given by:
@yoursister :- I felt same thing but i thought it is sound bug. I just played few interclan and one pub. All happen in interclan suddenly sound disappeared i thought i was due to lag.

Most servers are laggy is it due to the anticheat or some other reason could be there.

I saved display score to a key but it never works after restart it shows that i have binded the key.

Crosshair bug also there.

Few good things in Lss you can't take nade to next round. Flag bug is also not there.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 10:06AM)YourSister Wrote: guys, me and error=MyS= and panda noticed a strange thing happening to our guns (me in AR, them with smg).

the gun stop shooting with no reason, or one or two bullet aren't shooted. it is not only a sound bug, cause i keep holding the mouse button and for example at 7 bullets remaining it stop shooting and i have to re-click

Same problem
Thanks given by:
Nice work guys.
My AC is more fast now, less ping... but i miss ratio, eheehehe...

10! :D
Thanks given by:
Are players not able to aim or move when they begin to lag? I experienced something like that yesterday.
Thanks given by:
There are new and vast considerations for mouse input.
There are also new and vast considerations for lag.
I did not notice whether they were linked... Probably the client now only updates mouse position when you are able to send new pitch/yaw data?
From serverchecks.h:
inline bool is_lagging(client *cl)
{
    return ( cl->spj > 55 || cl->ping > 500 || cl->ldt > 80 ); // do not change this except if you really know what are you doing
}
Thanks given by:
1.0.4 right? OK! 1.0.4 for more weeks! yay!

*Sarcarsm :(
Thanks given by:
Monas, why sarcasm? infact, why ever leave 1.0.4?
Thanks given by:
1.0.4 it's like AC 2.0 compared with 1.1
Thanks given by:
"Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans." - Douglas Adams
Thanks given by:
that scared me... rly... your knowledge... i'm afraid... get away from meeeee...
Thanks given by:
jamz: even the ones with digital watches!
(or which version are you familiar with - is it: "even the ones with mobile phones" ?)
D.A. was very proud of no two installments ever being quite the same ;-)
Thanks given by:
1.1 is so far BETTER than 1.04, but PLEASE turn off this anticheat.. or turn off the anticheat in private and match modes
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 10, 01:30PM)YourSister Wrote: 1.1 is so far BETTER than 1.04, but PLEASE turn off this anticheat.. or turn off the anticheat in private and match modes

Why? Do you want to cheat in that modes? Makes no sense
Thanks given by:
YourSister?
I think the Anti-Cheat would be the best thing.

I think I will stick with 1.0.4 because I can't get it working for me.
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 10, 01:30PM)YourSister Wrote: 1.1 is so far BETTER than 1.04, but PLEASE turn off this anticheat.. or turn off the anticheat in private and match modes

You gotta be faking kidding me, right?
Why on earth should the the anti-cheat should be turned off, ever?
Missing something on 1.1, eh?
Thanks given by:
Where is ratio?
Thanks given by:
got removed to avoid ratio whoring and got replaced by the score system.
Thanks given by:

I don't want to say you are a cheater but that comment makes me think about it... (no offense)
Thanks given by: