~TgS~
Hi I am one of the three leaders who founded ~TgS~ and just thought I would let you guys know.

We are currently not recruiting.
We are experienced and pretty good players who like to have fun and do clan matches.

Our clan website is http://zipclan.darkbb.com
IRC Channel: TgS-clan (its on Quakenet XD)

Our current members are:
Droid
UseSniPeZ (now known as Xenon)
XsamaX
lucky
elite
Airbellum
veNOM
Road-Runner

EDIT: Had to update our Members
Thanks given by:
31 members.
Already started a flame war...
All we need now is Jamz rto come and say you have a hacker in your clan ;)

GL btw.
Thanks given by:
coughexperiencedcough

Havent seen 28/31 of your members ingame yet.
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 10, 04:07AM)KN!F3 Wrote: coughexperiencedcough

Aimed at me?
Thanks given by:
I can't aim and no
I was coughing because im sick and at the first post
Thanks given by:
All your members play on the ~TGS~ server, cause they have admin.
GL!
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 10, 03:05AM)DrauL Wrote: 31 members.
Already started a flame war...
All we need now is Jamz rto come and say you have a hacker in your clan ;)

GL btw.

lollol
Thanks given by:
Rofl not all of us have the admin passwords only certain ones but before the people who leave that have the password or admin pass it on to another member so that there is almost always an admin online.
Thanks given by:
I have only seen one of your 2 of your 31 members.
Thanks given by:
And I've seen almost all of them, seeing that the ~TgS~ servers are my favourite servers.
(Lucky, you have XsamaX)
Thanks given by:
Reloading, wasnt he in Z!P ? Or is this another guy?
By the way, so many members :o Weird that i never played a clanmatch vs you guys, anyways hope to do it soon!

EDIT: i saw the website name, :d
Thanks given by:
can you please limit your servers to 14 people max, at least then it would be manageable..
clan whitelist needed much, i think were going to be seeing a lot of impostors

ive played matches with your members, maybe if you guys didn't play desert TOSOK 24/7 all day you could get skilled.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 02:49AM)yata Wrote: can you please limit your servers to 14 people max, at least then it would be manageable..

What do you mean by manageable?
Thanks given by:
The servers get pretty packed and crazy.
Thanks given by:
Well right now we are not able to access their info because both our servers were donated to us. and one NE1 thats all u can do unless an admin changes the game mode and map but on NE2 you can vote whatever map you wish.
Thanks given by:
get a hold of the server owner, get a badass maprot on and stop all voting for maps
(07 Aug 10, 03:55AM)Droid Wrote: What do you mean by manageable?
having a 14 slot server has been seen as the best, see all of drakas servers and TyD, properly the most enjoyed pub's around, though thats due to the ladder no doubt..
(note: i dont know if every server they have is 14 slot or if there the best...dont flame)
Thanks given by:
Well we just lost a member because he left AC for good. And I should be able to access the server info soon and we have 2 more servers and i think a 1 or 2 more coming soon. XD
Thanks given by:
Good luck, can you make one server for us? ;D
Thanks given by:
Do you have to have 10 freaking servers?
Seriously, just because you can doesnt mean you should.
Thanks given by:
It seems like the server owner was testing out his new machine, by making as many servers as he could. I dont believe that the leaders (droid, reloading, nighthawkd) had any knowledge about this. I will suggest to armed that he put some servers up for rent.
Thanks given by:
Do all your members need admin? seriously they have no experience, And are generally Assholes.
Thanks given by:
(09 Aug 10, 08:57AM)Vermi Wrote: Do all your members need admin? seriously they have no experience, And are generally Assholes.

+1
Thanks given by:
good points why so many servers. Power hungry? maybe share the wealth? How about better admins dont change from ac_power ctf with 6 mins left to ac_desert tosok. really there are 16 other tgs servers go play your tosok there. dont change it when other players are enjoying a good game
Thanks given by:
No all our members do not have a admin pass. But we pass on admin to a member when we leave so that there is a admin on all the time. And I think armed was testing his new machine or he might have been testing virtual servers.
Thanks given by:
Only 31?
Thanks given by:
(09 Aug 10, 03:49PM)Timber Wrote: Only 31?
I know what you mean, it should be 32. Powers of 2 ftw!
Thanks given by:
rofl well we are down to 30 cuz one just left =/
Thanks given by:
(09 Aug 10, 08:57AM)Vermi Wrote: And are generally Assholes.

In what way? Having admin or in general?
Thanks given by:
In general.
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks for telling me I will address it
Thanks given by: