~TgS~
You argue with eachother, you have no post in your forum, your members and all of your servers are TOSOK 24/7 wich is lame, your server admins kick the whole 20 playes or so to do a match or idk what they were doing.

some of your members are kinda inmature one of them call me a hacker the other day and ban me of the server (¬¬).

still i wish you luck and hope you manage to rise as a clan at last.
Thanks given by:
Arguments are being handled, a member deleted every post and left the clan (wanted to destroy TgS from the beginning), we don't play TOSOK 24/7 anymore, the kicking will stop, immature members are being kicked from clan, and sorry about the ban.
Thanks given by:
Droid, i see that you are actually listening and trying to get TgS back on track. For this; i wish you real luck and hope that you get through it.
Thanks given by:
@jackrock.

I used to play TOSOK all the time but trust me. the odds of seeing me on TOSOK nowadays is 1%.

I love all flag modes. NOT TOSOK and thanks DrauL for that!
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 02:09AM)usesnipez Wrote: @jackrock.

I used to play TOSOK all the time but trust me. the odds of seeing me on TOSOK nowadays is 1%.

I love all flag modes. NOT TOSOK and thanks DrauL for that!
don't get me wrong i like osok but when you do it over and over and over it kinda makes me dizzy XD, but anyways wish you the best of luck mate
Thanks given by:
DrauL Wrote:i wish you real luck
:( Makes my wish for fake luck seem superficial.

But really though, I've not met any of the rude former members, so gj there.
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 07:12AM)DES|V-Man Wrote:
DrauL Wrote:i wish you real luck
:( Makes my wish for fake luck seem superficial.
Bad luck.
Thanks given by:
Hi. I'm one of the two leaders of ~TgS~ now.

Just to let you know that we renewed the clan. Now we are way much more organized and still in the process to improve even more. Currently we have only very selected people in our clan: loyal, friendly and very skilled people that stayed with us from the very beggining.

If you want to apply to join us we currently have 3 vacancies.

Our forums: http://zipclan.darkbb.com
Thanks given by:
Well guys I am back and I am going to go with ~TgS~ again and I only made that clan because I thought TgS was gone forever(Which sadened me deeply) but once i got my internet back(AFTER 3 FREAKING WEEKS!!!!) and saw that alot of people were trying to get ~TgS~ back up and running(THIS MADE ME HAPPY!!!) I asked if I could come back and help and they said I could so I am now back with ~TgS~ for good.

Thank You,
~TgS~NightHawkd (AKA ~TgS~Night[FM] ingame)

~TgS~ FTW AND FOREVER
Thanks given by:
Well Armed is MIA(For those who wonder what MIA is its Missing In Action) so i have made a server called ~TgS~ Server 01 and was wondering if any clan wanted their clan to be protected form imposters on our server to please give me a clan roster along with your clan tag and then keep me updated when u add or lose a person.
Thanks given by:
1Up|Gohan is applying to our clan and we need to know more about him before we let him get into TgS since we are cheat-free players and we do not tolerate any kind of cheating. I have heard he hacks. I personally haven't witnessed him hacking and he seems just to be a good player. And I thought you can't hack on the newer version. I want to know what the community thinks.
Thanks given by:
he's a good player, but some people say they hack and by they i mean the 1Up clan but don't take my word as a total truth any who wish you luck :D
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 10, 02:17AM)Droid Wrote: 1Up|Gohan is applying to our clan and we need to know more about him before we let him get into TgS since we are cheat-free players and we do not tolerate any kind of cheating. I have heard he hacks. I personally haven't witnessed him hacking and he seems just to be a good player. And I thought you can't hack on the newer version. I want to know what the community thinks.

I heard something about someone called Gohan007 who hacked.

Also, apparently on 1.1 it's much harder to hack, but it's not impossible.
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 10, 04:50AM)Orynge Wrote: I heard something about someone called Gohan007 who hacked.

Also, apparently on 1.1 it's much harder to hack, but it's not impossible.

that was GOKU007 honest mistake Dragon Ball indeed xD
Thanks given by:
He's the Wagner homeboy.
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 10, 07:00AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: He's the Wagner homeboy.

Can you explain that please? Who is Wagner? You mean Gohan hacks/cheats and that we should not let Gohan get in TgS?

We really need to know and understand.
Thanks given by:
oh god lol.
do not let gohan aka wagner into your clan, he is a cheater. he cheated against oNe in ESL lol
Thanks given by:
He used to go around with his Gohan name and lie to everyone, saying he was Wagner's brother.
Don't accept him ;)
Thanks given by:
I'm not talking much. But in that case I will state my opnion.
Gohan or Wagner as is known in Brazil, is nothing but a fraud, in these my two and half years of assault cube already won and lost games, I mention which players have won me ... Ex | lc | Dam, Rambo, Elite, Malone and often lost to Nocu, I'm not ashamed to say so because they were games played and fair, now does not seem wagner but a person playing a machine that only responds to commands it, in my opinion it uses some system that gives him a speed of 5% higher than an ordinary player and something that enhances your sights too and say it has more profile cheater, cheater's character, attitude and arrogance of cheaters, Hackers of old that existed in assault cube he is the last survivor. I had the opportunity to play against Wagner and even with all my ability I could do anything to get to your level, it seemed I was a beginner playing against a professional. So the past that he has no good by numerous clans that he's been more than ten and have been excluded from the M | A. That was my opinion it does not fall into the chat because he is a false and bad character.
Thanks given by:
Wagner confessed cheating.. Bringing him to your clan will only decrease your reputation.
Thanks given by:
Yes that is why he is no longer going to be in ~TgS~ and we have already informed him that he isnt in the clan anymore.
Thanks given by:
Very good call!
He and his dudes are not to be trusted, just a bunch of arrogant kids, that will do anything to win, if they're not using cheats now, its only a matter of time until they start.
Thanks given by:
yes it was a good call and everyone in our clan agrees it was a good call too.
Thanks given by:
As one of the ~TgS~ leaders, I just want to let clear that Gohan aka Wagner is no longer part nor related in any way to ~TgS~

We are an emerging cheater-free clan, and I really hope the .cO clan (specifically to Station and Black) reads and understand this since they lack the moral authority to throw us to the face our mistake about Gohan.

Thanks given by:
To fix what I said before I misunderstood what I had heard from Droid and I took the information he gave me the wrong way.

Sorry droid XD
Thanks given by:
I want to address a couple things:

First, TgS is NOT an ac_douze ctf clan. Some of our members like that map/mode combo and I don't see what the big deal is for liking it. It is an AC map and an AC mode. I don't see a problem. We don't play it often. Some of you like ac_shine ctf but nobody says anything. So why are we being singled out?

Second, there was an incident with oNe|Undead where he, XsamaX (TgS member), and w00p"Zodiac (admin...sorry if I wrote your name wrong) were all on a hi skill server. From what I heard XsamaX was using the AR and doing very well. Undead told XsamaX to switch weapons and to use the sniper. XsamaX refused and Undead was team killing him. According to the hi skill rules team killing is not allowed, and the admin didn't do anything about it. Also, why should Undead force XsamaX to use a different weapon? He can use what he wants. I haven't seen any rules that say otherwise. Undead said himself he thinks what he did was right. What Undead did was wrong.
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 10, 10:44PM)Droid Wrote: I want to address a couple things:

First, TgS is NOT an ac_douze ctf clan. Some of our members like that map/mode combo and I don't see what the big deal is for liking it. It is an AC map and an AC mode. I don't see a problem. We don't play it often. Some of you like ac_shine ctf but nobody says anything. So why are we being singled out?

. According to the hi skill rules team killing is not allowed, and the admin didn't do anything about it. Also, why should Undead force XsamaX to use a different weapon? He can use what he wants. I haven't seen any rules that say otherwise. Undead said himself he thinks what he did was right. What Undead did was wrong.
First there's nothing wrong with the mode or the map, don't listen to that, second if you have proofs of what you say Undead, did and i mean the demo of the game, post it, other wise you can say anything but it's useless without that, so please dude let us see the demo :) take care btw
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 10, 10:44PM)Droid Wrote: According to the hi skill rules team killing is not allowed, and the admin didn't do anything about it.
According to the game rules, teamkilling ain't allowed.

To be honest, I believe you still need time to get used and know Undead. About Shorty... maybe the fact that they are both aussie buddies could be a reason, but really, I would start going on the oNe IRC and start getting used to Undead.

Plus, I think putting the names in there wasn't necessary.

Thanks given by:
Everytime I get used to undead he kicks/bans me ;)
But I guess that is case-specific.
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 10, 01:54AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I would start going on the oNe IRC and start getting used to Undead.

Is that possible?????????????? xD
Thanks given by: