i dont HAVE to be in a clan!

i keep getting acused of cheating because i dont have a clan tag, and when i tell them that i dont want to be in a clan they are all like "oh dude, your really good, you SHOULD be in a clan" "you HAVE to be in a clan"

i dont see the need, why do people think like this. lol, i just want to teabag with out the preasure of clan teamplay.
Thanks given by:
Amazing! Clans want you! Don't worry though, there are plenty of clans that don't have the "pressure of clan teamplay". You could even start a teabagging clan.
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 10, 06:21PM)mykegregory Wrote: i keep getting acused of cheating because i dont have a clan tag, and when i tell them that i dont want to be in a clan they are all like "oh dude, your really good, you SHOULD be in a clan" "you HAVE to be in a clan"

i dont see the need, why do people think like this. lol, i just want to teabag with out the preasure of clan teamplay.
Don't mind, no one wants and will ever want you in a clan! :D

And of course, no one cares at all! :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 10, 06:44PM)Andrez Wrote: And of course, no one cares at all! :D

lol
Thanks given by:
i dont HAVE to read this!

Yet I did. Shame on you. I hope you will not fool me again.
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 10, 06:27PM)Gibstick Wrote: Amazing! Clans want you! Don't worry though, there are plenty of clans that don't have the "pressure of clan teamplay". You could even start a teabagging clan.

Thanks Gibstick, its nice to see people who give a crap instead of trollin' me!

and as for a teabagging clan...i'll look into it. lol!

Thanks given by:
Teabaggers R Us, Totally...

The T.R.U.S.T clan. :D
Thanks given by:
You HAVE to be in a clan to play this game, next time read the rules before making posts like this.

-CLOSED
Thanks given by:
Kell hounds, do it.
Thanks given by:
Amazing, I use all sorts of names and are never accused of cheating. No tags or anything.
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 10, 11:55PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Amazing, I use all sorts of names and are never accused of cheating. No tags or anything.

yes cause you need to be skilled
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 10, 12:30AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(20 Nov 10, 11:55PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Amazing, I use all sorts of names and are never accused of cheating. No tags or anything.

What does this imply about me, who gets me in a dizzy while 1v1ing him?
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 10, 12:30AM)Luc@s Wrote:

How would you know? You've never known that you've played against me :P

I use so many different names, I know I've beaten you in pubs, but not the other way around :P
Thanks given by:
I remember being on your server with only you.
Me- "Sorry, I've been on IRC a fair amount right now"
You- "I know"

or something like that
Thanks given by:
Just make up your own tag even though it's not a clan lol. Do something like "Super Teabaggers" ST|mykegregory or something. If someone asks to join just say no lol
Thanks given by:
make your own clan and don't let anyone in it, problem solved..
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 10, 10:20PM)BrickSquad Wrote: You HAVE to be in a clan to play this game, next time read the rules before making posts like this.

-CLOSED

Hey look, another idiot trying to look smart! Please, tell me exactly where does it say in the docs and or rules where it says everyone has to be in a clan...

Maybe you should use your brain before you post a reply. Or you end up looking like a complete idiot who doesn't know what hes talking about. But I guess its a little too late isn't it?

Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 10, 05:52AM)Ghost Wrote: Hey look, another idiot trying to look smart! Please, tell me exactly where does it say in the docs and or rules where it says everyone has to be in a clan...

Maybe you should use your brain before you post a reply. Or you end up looking like a complete idiot who doesn't know what hes talking about. But I guess its a little too late isn't it?
The fact that you have failed see such blatantly obvious use of sarcasm makes the situation extremely awkward.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 10, 05:52AM)Ghost Wrote:
(20 Nov 10, 10:20PM)BrickSquad Wrote: You HAVE to be in a clan to play this game, next time read the rules before making posts like this.

-CLOSED

Hey look, another idiot trying to look smart! Please, tell me exactly where does it say in the docs and or rules where it says everyone has to be in a clan...

Hey Look!

what do you see?

Look! Its The BrickSquad Skull Fucking Ghost!

Mod edit: User warned, again, for failing to contribute to the forums in any meaningful way.

BrickSquad edit : You Have Been Warned.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 10, 07:54AM)BrickSquad Wrote:
(21 Nov 10, 05:52AM)Ghost Wrote:

-CLOSED

Hey Look!

what do you see?

Look! Its The BrickSquad Skull Fucking Ghost!

Mod edit: User warned, again, for failing to contribute to the forums in any meaningful way.

BrickSquad edit : You Have Been Warned.

I told ya Bricksquad, open your mouth when you have something useful to say ;)
(21 Nov 10, 06:16AM)JMM Wrote:
(21 Nov 10, 05:52AM)Ghost Wrote: Hey look, another idiot trying to look smart! Please, tell me exactly where does it say in the docs and or rules where it says everyone has to be in a clan...

The fact that you have failed see such blatantly obvious use of sarcasm makes the situation extremely awkward.

Never knew there was sarcasm in text. Even if there, how exactly does this any of bricksquads 'sarcasm' contribute anything to the forum what so ever.
Thanks given by:
Well, at least his post didn't waste as much space as yours. And really, you shouldn't insult someone because he made a little joke. Furthermore, don't complain about him not thinking before posting if you don't do so either.
Thanks given by:
Stop turning threads into sh!tholes.
Thanks given by: